Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HOT FIX DURING A CC

This is for the Moderators!!

How can you allow a Hot Fix during a CC....especially when all of us have ongoing missions....????

Please see below screen shot..

jason33

Comments

• Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    STILL GOING ON....
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    This is for the Moderators!!

How can you allow a Hot Fix during a CC....especially when all of us have ongoing missions....????

Please see below screen shot..

jason33
    it was announced yesterday from  the Moderator. 
    Yes, but still.....it's good that it was only for a moment or two.....otherwise.... :(
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 29.08.2019
    Well, @Jason33 (INT1),  the problem is that we did not gave GGS developers  the allowance but they did it anyway :).

(Mods do not have any powers concerning the game decisions (apart for stubbornly transferring your messages, ideas and mostly  complains to the team)).
    OK, Thanks WiseWing!!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 30.08.2019
    Today i keep getting error boxes popping up not quite sure where from, also my game keeps freezing up and twice this morning it as disconnected me whilst in a mission. The game is very slow and laggy, no it is not my internet connection or my pc. The fish market tab when on main farm is grayed so not able to click on it. I see old bugs resurfacing since last update/ fix
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    My workers are giving no "bubble gifts" at the moment either!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file