Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I set everything up to get a head start on CC, I have used good crops & then it doesn't start. Not good.
    Typical GGS, the same thing happened the last CC 
  • GeryM (NL1)GeryM (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    Why can't you start CK on time!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Yet again no tent at the allotted start time, where is it now?
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Because they have taken away the calender and giving us a aproxamaly start of a new event. Another way to annoy the players GGS way to go,keep on gooing like this
  • And I've done Stackmaster, which is wasted in vain ;((
  • sunnyside5 (INT1)sunnyside5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 12
    same here
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Same here waste of 800 gold  :(

edited 28.08.2019
    GGS is annoying the players more and more,day by day.  For once can you do something right GGS. Ohh wait there is more. Maintanance after 1 h 20 minutes after the C-C finaly has started.

Edited to remove insult (according to Community Guidelines)   ||     Rowdy
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Bet somebody took the tent on their holiday and has missed the boat back home.  Just tying to lighten the mood 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 28.08.2019
    This is getting ridiculous. IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME!! And when is it finally going to be rotated so events no longer start in the middle of the night on US1?
  • Aiisshhhh, @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac.... ???

What happened to CC?
    Hmm, look !! My Stackmaster is finished and that means nothing to CC ?? !!! ;((
  • xavier25 (AU1)xavier25 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    same here 

• I learnt from the last CC don't start till you see the tent lost loads last time might even give this one a complete miss and say hard luck GGs your loss
  • Well that's a load of special seeds wasted :(
    Getting sick of all the messing about :(
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Well, GGS listened to all the complaints and didn"t start the CC. And it's not good again. :D
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    then dont plant or collect until it starts then !!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    CC's are great , if you are a top 5-6 coop ( the rewards have been improved drastically )

Maybe GG could add some minor/medium quality type of rewards for rank 6-16 in gold?

A few extra WW coins? a few extra purple ressources? a 6 or 12 hour shorter time? Coop apple orchards?

Direct gold awards? 1000 gold or 2000 gold?

They are already expanding reward range for most events ( which is good ) :))

Only throwing ideas :)

Happy Farming

• GeryM (NL1)GeryM (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    Klokkijken zijn ze verleerd bij BF, 11.00 uur en nog geen tent:)) Hoe is het mogelijk!!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm if this has happened before .... is there programmed a timelaps, say 1 hour, from an event ends and till a new one starts? I have read up on whats written at the:  ? mark, not finding any info saying so, but..... ? My question in that case would be: why isn´t info like that included ?
    CC's are great , if you are a top 5-6 coop ( the rewards have been improved drastically )

Maybe GG could add some minor/medium quality type of rewards for rank 6-16 in gold?

A few extra WW coins? a few extra purple ressources? a 6 or 12 hour shorter time? Coop apple orchards?

Direct gold awards? 1000 gold or 2000 gold?

They are already expanding reward range for most events ( which is good ) :))

Only throwing ideas :)

Happy Farming

Yes but they have to start on time. And not 1 day delay and even next day they cannot or won,t start the C-C. Very annoying to say it in a polite and postive way

And offcorse when it starts we will have after 1 hour maintanance as usuall
  • Just came, after I didn't get anything from Stackmaster, lol
    The delay is probably caused by the Division making for the farmers league

As I'm keeping track of delays

Last 2 CC started exactly 40 min late

This one started exactly 60 min late

Maybe someone could confirm that , but its my wild guess so far :)
    I did that mistake last CC @Tinie Sudjana (INT1)

Now i just wait to see the tent before getting going :D ha ha
  • Aiisshhh, @Exxy (INT1) you should have told me, lol
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Oh  i did the same
     :'( 
    Why
    I didn't start any thing and saved all the points :pt
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Peeps, you should all know the drill by now -- until you see the tent, the CC hasn't started so save your gold, Stackmasters, and seaweed until then.  B)
  • Hi Guys, 

We do not know why it is that the CC countdown is no longer synchronised with the start of the event, it has happened every time for a while now & every time all the forums light up & all the mods keep asking the team "Why ????"  We will try again, to see if they can fix it, but I would suggest that, to be on the safe side, you wait for the tent to arrive for the next one, so that we know for sure that it is fixed, before trusting it again. :/
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Well I am not so much worried about CC not starting on time. 3/4 of US1 is sleeping when it starts at around midnight. We lose those beginning hours since it starts in the middle of the night! Another of GG (not so) brilliant idea's! Though for those in the other time zones that are actually awake, I can see it being very annoying. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    It seems that GGS needs to add extra time to the event start countdown clock to allow for the new FL league ranks to be put into their categories for the actual event.  I can see this is why the clock countdown is not synchronized anymore.
  • Maybe we all should take a look at ourselves, I have played big coops before and played the game to coop specs, but no more now I play in a quiet coop we collect what is on offer reward wise then relax for the 2 days that remain, GGs does not get my gold and I don't get the stress. Try this and stop back stabbing it's just a game.
Sign In to comment.