Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FL/FHWE

I am just wondering how is it possible for someone to pass you up when you are running at full steam in the FHWE?? I was 50,000 points ahead of the next player in my current Farmer's League this morning. I have been running at full steam all day and they were able to pass me. I just don't understand how that is possible? I guess some people's full steam is more than mine? I have to say, the Farmer's League is really VERY discouraging as it is just not even remotely fair. I don't even mean the various levels that are pitted up against each other I am talking about the different time zones we are all in. I happen to be in a time zone that by the time I am on (which is usually 6:30 a.m. for me) others are already thousands of points ahead no matter what event it is. I always have to start way behind. I am not on in the middle of the night when these events start!!! Just ridiculously unfair to so many, not just me!

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    They can pass you by earning more bonus points than you have.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I am just wondering how is it possible for someone to pass you up when you are running at full steam in the FHWE?? I was 50,000 points ahead of the next player in my current Farmer's League this morning. I have been running at full steam all day and they were able to pass me. I just don't understand how that is possible? I guess some people's full steam is more than mine? I have to say, the Farmer's League is really VERY discouraging as it is just not even remotely fair. I don't even mean the various levels that are pitted up against each other I am talking about the different time zones we are all in. I happen to be in a time zone that by the time I am on (which is usually 6:30 a.m. for me) others are already thousands of points ahead no matter what event it is. I always have to start way behind. I am not on in the middle of the night when these events start!!! Just ridiculously unfair to so many, not just me!
    What they are doing is getting to 10 on the clock then golding it to move on to get another 10 and they repeat this over and over, costs a lot of gold, waste of money considering the prizes you get but there is always someone with more money than sense !!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I have the same issue with time zones @MountainSplash (US1)
    Really discouraging when an event starts st 2:30 am here. Its bad on the US server for most, but especially bad for those of us 2 or 3 time zones behind. No way am I getting up in the middle of the night to start the silo events. I could see getting up maybe an hour early but not 2:30 am.
  • Wow. Ok thanks for responding both you and Shazamd. I appreciate it very much.
  • Thanks to all who have viewed and responded, I really do appreciate it. I don't think most of us are asking for anything special...we just want things to be fair. I do realize this game needs to make money to keep going but to just be so uncaring about the all the time, money, and efforts of their customer base is really very discouraging. I am forever hoping that things improve here as this is a great, and very addictive game in spite of it all!
  • I am running on 20/sec and I get over taken, other have more bonus points than I do, that is part of the fun of FHWE
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I've been lucky to stay in first place on FL through this entire FHWE, but I haven't played the coop events since this FL started which put me in the bracket with players at my level.  I have kept a consistent lead of between 20,000 to 60,000 above the person in 2nd on FL this time around.  So, again I will not be playing a coop event. I will be taking a break completely from BF for CC which will put me back down to a lower level I think.  I could be wrong, I don't know since I have won all gold medals on the FHWE this time around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file