Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    has started on US1
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Hey Wabbit,  I did not receive my Gold tree deco.  some here did some did not
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 26.08.2019
    This is 3rd CC and no VF what is going on? Has VF been deleted?

We have had CC, CHWE,CC HWE, FHWE and now another CC something missing just because no calendar does not mean we don't remember.  So FL is 50% CC and very little anything else.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    With the FHWE and the CC running simultaneously for a day, it will be interesting to see how the Farmers League copes.

I expect that the CC will not be included in the Farmers League for the first day, but who knows :)

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You must have lot of influence, the countdown clock just disappeared :o
    Seriously though, I was also wondering about the overlap between FHW and CC.

• lol
    edited 27.08.2019
    Same statement as 24hrs ago but now it won't overlap.  IS VF dead?  3 CC but no VF, may as well call FL CCL, because it is not farmers league it is whoever does most in CC gets better rewards.  To be fair everything should have alternated.  ie. CC,CHWE,VF,HWE,CC FHWE VF, PP,  CC, CHWE, VF, HWE, CC  (maybe that is too complicated and too logical for GGS) that would give better all round balance.for it to be a TRUE Farmer league, not a CC league with other put in as fillers.

P.S> I know PP is not part of it but why not?  It would definitely liven up PP, a lot more would then participate
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 27.08.2019
    VF not going like other event its once or twice per month no more think its becuse thos personal rewards
    and VF and PP was extra event like gold fish but they add it to FL list so maybe we get it after CC later 
    edited 27.08.2019
    but it is way over 1 month since last VF no calendar means players forget how long its been since last VF @harvestmoonn (INT1)  We were also told that with intro of VF there would be less CC and more VF ... LIES from GGS
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 27.08.2019

We barely have time to recoup some of our resources  from last few CC's & another CC arrives.

Please listen to your players GGS these constant  CC's r WAY too much.  Next time you r re balancing something in this game, try re balancing the CC's.

This is ridiculous.
  • Oh, but some need more CC's to play in Master's League more for those seasonal tokens.

But I do think 3 in a row is a bit much, Village Fair should have been in here to give a little break.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Oh, but some need more CC's to play in Master's League more for those seasonal tokens.

But I do think 3 in a row is a bit much, Village Fair should have been in here to give a little break.
    I would rather play less CC's and get no tokens....just saying : ))
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    It's everyones personal choise to play in the CC. You don't get punished if you refuse to participate. So, you play this game for fun. Nothing more, nothing less. If you do not like it, then quit. Start growing real cucumbers or so.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    what scares me about this is that ggs is probably rebalancing the vf. :o
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    CCs are a co-op event NOT a personal one, so you punish your co-op if you don't play it.
    -
    Personally, I've cut way back.
    As long as the co-op is at a rank the rest of our members are happy with, I let it lay.
  • Oh, but some need more CC's to play in Master's League more for those seasonal tokens.

I would rather play less CC's and get no tokens....just saying : ))
    That darn sarcasm button failed again.
    edited 27.08.2019
    @eug1 (NL1)  But you do get punished now for not participating in CC as you get no medals in FL.   With nearly 50% of FL events CC if you don't participate in CC you don't really have FL.  Easy solution, remove CC from FL
    edited 28.08.2019
    additional thought, take CC out of FL then you could have FL as HWE, CHWE, VF, FHWE, PP, golden week (4 day version)  6 events, 4 days each takes 24 days. Repeat would make 48 days total for FL gives you played each event twice in 48 days, just more than 1 per month

Then run CC continuous with 1 day break between them (this is extreme), better would be 5 days on, 5 days off, giving 3 CC a month for those who love it)

This will keep the players happy who want to do CC non stop and the rest of us happy as well, we could just ignore CC as the FL events would always be running as a choice to play.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No CC continuously, please. Ignoring isn't an option for some who want to stay in the rankings. And a true hardship for smaller Coops who are trying to climb up. Plus, all those events running simultaneously really puts a burden on already overloaded servers. Lag, lag, lag.

edited 28.08.2019
    @artful (US1) those events would not be running simultaneously means, CC and 1 FL event be running.  I only said CC running continuously to keep those happy that love CC.  our co op hates it and are now being FORCED to play if we want FL medals.

My preferred solution is what I suggested earlier and rotate events evenly to be fair.  But players who love CC said they would not like that so I came up with another solution
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    No way should Pleasure Park be part of the equation. And as for continuous CC: are you serious? 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Huh why u guys are even botherd as no one here is to listen to u guys

Ps: I really am amazed u guys used this much energy on deff ears :(
  • additional thought, take CC out of FL then you could have FL as HWE, CHWE, VF, FHWE, PP, golden week (4 day version)  6 events, 4 days each takes 24 days. Repeat would make 48 days total for FL gives you played each event twice in 48 days, just more than 1 per month

Then run CC continuous with 1 day break between them (this is extreme), better would be 5 days on, 5 days off, giving 3 CC a month for those who love it)

This will keep the players happy who want to do CC non stop and the rest of us happy as well, we could just ignore CC as the FL events would always be running as a choice to play.
    No!  Please no PP event.  Its a gold only option for those of us that work 8 hours a day as the stalls only run for 4 hours and it works out too expensive to gold all the stalls.  Swap the PP for the CC though and 2 in 48 days would be ok for most I would think, and love the rest of the idea.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    I think I will starts this cc and do a few missions but I am not busting a gut over it as I am in a very small coop. I will use the time to build up my farm :)
    Cc didnt sta
    Start  where as re the devs? Who are programing such events
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    It is boring playing the same event over and over. Ofc whoever has made the event schedule for the FL should understand that. They want to present a fun game I would think..... hmm or do they think....

• Shilo (AU1)Shilo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    Seriously another late start for the CC. That is very annoying, this is the second time and I am one of the idiots thinking things run on time for competition reasons. Just spent 30 minutes on missions for no reward. Come on people get it together start on time please.
  • Feej (GB1)Feej (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    I set everything up to get a head start on CC, I have used good crops & then it doesn't start. Not good.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    will be a winning idea if a swiss timepiece maker will use time meassurment techonogy of GGS. i t will come out a gran complication timepiece. the complication will be to guess how much time is left when timer runs out
Sign In to comment.