Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    it really depends on the event

For a Normal HW and CHWE

Lower levels needs way less ressources to reach +1 over a higher level

So by that logic , A lower level, that knows what he's doing will have it cheaper, to accumulate +.s :)

For CC's and Fairs, higher levels definetely have an advantage

But even there, You'll see many high levels, that are not freaks of missioning or spinning the CC wheel , so any lower levels, with smart play, could do fairly well

As for the Village Fair , Low levels in a large coop, Could out-do a high level in a small coop

See, i Showed you examples for nearly all events, where lower levels could do just fine :)

Of course, You have to think, and be wise ( The game, being a Strategy Game )

Being Higher Level, does not guaranteed any gold medals at all, in any events

Happy Farming
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Exxy, none of that has anything to do with lower level players trying to compete with higher level players in the farmers league.  Your examples are all wrong, there is no way any low level player can compete with a higher level player just because they happened to get a gold medal and now are put with levels so far above them they can never compete with that.  I am not going any further on this.  Living with rose colored glasses and keeping them on all the time is fine by me, but sometimes you need to take them off and see the real colors out there.  Suzy!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    To sum up the farmers league, boring, not worth the season pass, why you ask pay 24,000 gold for the pass then for that to be any good you have to be in the 1,2 or 3rd place at the end of the day for it to be of any use, so use more gold to stay 1,2 or 3rd place, haha i will not be purchasing the pass ever again, the farmers league as actually driven me away for the last event and this one because i am not using gold to fight for some diamonds. I would like to tell GGS where to shove the diamonds along with all the other bad things about them, recent and past. remember the players never forget how you have changed the game to make it into a less enjoyable farm game now gambling game, with no thoughts to your supporters, i would not recommend this game to any of my friends. I also wish i had never started playing this game 6 years ago for all the money i have thrown at this game i can say it as not been worth it !! 
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    How come they are showing one tittle on the division-page and another on the season-page???
    Its the 1. day of a new FL-event ... shouldnt the tittle be same ??

Then it would be easier ... the 1. FL-event day ... so see that we end up in a division with players with same title and almost same season-rank.
    Its not the lv that determine how well you're doing in FL  ... take a look at Season-rankning and start clicking on every name on the list ... and then spend some time looking at their farms. Havent you noticed that a lot of players now 'settle for' silver medals??  Maybe because it cheaper going after silver medal than gold medal and you end up with almost the same results.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Because you're currently a "Talented Orchardist", and the next title you'll earn will BE "Advanced Orchardist".

Yes ... but i still doesnt explain why my tittel is Gardener ... if you look at the division-list.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yes ... but i still doesnt explain why my tittel is Gardener ... if you look at the division-list.
    We have the same issue. If you scroll the red dots next to our names, it shows a different title than the one we've achieved.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    MIne does too, but is correct otherwise. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We have the same issue. If you scroll the red dots next to our names, it shows a different title than the one we've achieved.
    From what I can tell, *everyones* says "Gardener".
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Everything is reset in the division ranking.
    Both titles and medals.
    I don't think it's meaningful to reset the title, but that's the case anyway.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I wish they would stop bouncing between HWE, FHWE and CC. I wonder if GG forgot VF was included in the mix. 3/4 of my co-op was unable to play FHWE due to not having dockyard open, so I encouraged them to work on the quests while FHWE has been running. 
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    I wish they would stop bouncing between HWE, FHWE and CC. I wonder if GG forgot VF was included in the mix. 3/4 of my co-op was unable to play FHWE due to not having dockyard open, so I encouraged them to work on the quests while FHWE has been running. 
    I agree would love another VF even tho I have done well in the FHWE
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I have done well in the FHWE as well. But would also like a VF, it helps if it's a variety not the same repeat events. 
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    I have done well in the FHWE as well. But would also like a VF, it helps if it's a variety not the same repeat events. 
    It sure does :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    With any luck the VF should be right after the CC Hoping so any ways  :D
  • @Data King (US1) let's go look at the calendar and see what is says....    :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Data King (US1) let's go look at the calendar and see what is says....    :)
    :) . . . . with any luck    ha ha ha  :D:D
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 28.08.2019
    They sell us the season pass then muck all the events up, i lost out on diamonds and the medals in the funnel now the cc is messed up, i want my gold returning to my account for the cost of the season pass. I will not buy it again, ggs needs to stop biting the hands that feed them !
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 29.08.2019
    Blink, blink, blink.
    My 9 person division has people from co-op ranks of 1 & 2 (Brat Pack & Wild Cards) all the way down to mine at rank 1,024.
    Not sure how I measure up to one of those (should I be flattered?)
    -
    At this point I'm just playing like I always do, heck with the gold medals.
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • Hobbs (GB1)Hobbs (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    I have a question i have read threads but cant find the answer - apologies in advance if this has been answered and ive missed it.

The division we are placed in a the start of each new farmers league event how are they organised is it random?

This Farmers league seems unfair to me i seem to constantly be put in divisions where i am up against player who are on average 50-100+ levels higher than me.  I think i have had one division where it was more or less an even contest. 

Is this a ploy to get smaller players like me to use gold just to be able to compete - :(
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Hobbs (GB1)

If I understand dynamic correctly, in first run you are put together with players with similar level. As the game progresses, you are put together depending on a number and kind of medals you are obtaining. So if you win more, you are put together with tougher competition. If you loose, you get weaker opponents.
  • WiseWing said:
    @Hobbs (GB1)

If I understand dynamic correctly, in first run you are put together with players with similar level. As the game progresses, you are put together depending on a number and kind of medals you are obtaining. So if you win more, you are put together with tougher competition. If you loose, you get weaker opponents.
    I hesitate to post this, as changes would probably do more harm to me.

It makes no sense to me to have groupings ranked from unrelated items. First you start an event based on level, then the next event is based on the results of the first and unrelated event. Continue for the following unrelated events.

Why isn't there a ranking from the previous run of the event (Hard Worker Event as an example) which could be used to have similar rankings from similar events?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I was away and didn't play a couple FL rounds. When FHWE came, I was placed w/ low level players, none of which ever got a single point.  I assume they didn't even have DSF open.  Obviously, I placed 1st every time. It is sort of odd, in this case, that I didn't even have to compete to win!
    It would seem to be the most fair to have the groupings according to level, period. As it stands now, a player is penalized for winning medals in one event by being placed in tougher group the next time. Kind of like a kid getting the MVP award in Little League only to have to pitch against the New York Yankees next game.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Grouping by level would mean golders would get all the gold medals period.
    This way, if you choose an event to do badly at, you can have a reasonable hope of the all important gold medal in the next one
  • Hobbs (GB1)Hobbs (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Thanks for all the advice :)
    edited 30.08.2019
    Grouping by level would mean golders would get all the gold medals period.
    This way, if you choose an event to do badly at, you can have a reasonable hope of the all important gold medal in the next one
    Golders tend to get the gold medals from each group anyway. What would change?   The only difference is we'd be grouped by levels throughout the duration and not punished for winning medals.  
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    My next division, will be all the best players on the server :D

I'm gonna aim for a 7th position ( hopefully ) it also depends a lot on what will be the event

It shall be fun , I'm prepared to possibly get no medals :o
Sign In to comment.