Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Event

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @ijrosh (US1)   I had not realized that the goods were paid for! That does make it better.   :¬)
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    I was just going to make that same observation.  It does pay you for your goods.  I'm not certain if you get a bonus percentage as in the organic market or if it is just the price you get when you sell outright as ijrosh says.  But it definitely isn't a donation.  AND the fact there a few playing is a definite bonus.  :)  I could have been in the top 20 or so with very little effort, but thought the game was broken so wasn't playing until chidzu's statement. 
  • Personally, I really enjoy the Pleasure Park.  I think I came in 20th place last time.  I love the logic it takes to use the space efficiently and that I finally have a use for all those stored decorations.

However, the survey GGS just used has me concerned that they will be changing the event or deleting it.  I'd like to know if we will be seeing the PP again.  Which decorations I improve or demolish depends on the PP's future.   Even with the storage capacity increase to 200 per farm, I always need more room for new decorations.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I personally find pleasure park a big failure.

If rewards like half timer, stable and orchard boosters for a day or 2 are added to it as Ranking rewards, interest will rise in playing pleasure park.

Currently the effort required to play it is a lot and return is not worth it.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    one of the original complaints about this event is that you did not get paid in full for the donated materiels which made it costly to play.  did they change that?

It specifically stated that donated goods will be compensated with farm dollars.  And I seem to recall it saying someplace that the compensation would be the same as selling outright.  I've never double checked to make sure that was happening.  But I still like the game.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just confirmed, donating products compensates you the same as selling products directly.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Nice Southern :D

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Yes, originally it did not pay what you could have made by selling the products outright the first time the event came.  With the complaints they made that change the second time around I do believe.  So, GGS does sometimes listen to us, I wish they would listen more often instead of doing the opposite of what we are asking for the most part.  :)
  • Has anyone reported a problem with the Pleasure Park?

Currently my stalls add up to 62 but the total displayed says 56.    

I am in 10th place and hope to stay there.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Has anyone reported a problem with the Pleasure Park?

Not having a problem here but this may help you

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/pleasure_park.htm
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Having a hard time figuring out:

how its possible to find/make 15 decorations (happiness 500) and then find 5 stalls so you can get 50 mill park pennies per hours ??? 
  • @BlueZilver (GB1) That is not the best example of an example. It does not tell you all the relevant data, but this is what it means:

50,000,000 per hour = 13,888 per second
    500 happiness = 466 Visitors (approx)
    13,888/466 = 29.80 (call it 30)
    30/5= 6 
    So each stall needs to be worth 6 - As the basic for a 3x3 stall is only 2, you would need at least 4 bonus points on them.

It is a very low scoring example, you could easily score higher than that.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    It was nice to see a survey regarding the Decoration Valley Event.
    It should give them a good over-view of how the membership feels about it.
    I like it.
     -
    I do wish they would change the name, though.
    : )
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13

I had the same issue and reported it yesterday, still no response. I watched how the points per second changed as stalls expired or new stalls were placed, and determined that the issue was I wasn't getting the bonus for having 22 and 26 Level 3 decos, even though they were highlighted as if they were activated.

I was using other stall bonuses to reach 22 and 26 and I guess those stopped working. I had 9 Level 3 decos placed and that bonus was working. It was working correctly earlier in the event and suddenly stopped working on the last day. I noticed because even though I had the same number of stalls my points were way below what I'd been getting the first three days.

Obviously this won't help in the event that finished, but hopefully they will fix it by next event, or at least you will know what's wrong.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Another one? Already?

• rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13

I had the same issue and reported it yesterday, still no response. I watched how the points per second changed as stalls expired or new stalls were placed, and determined that the issue was I wasn't getting the bonus for having 22 and 26 Level 3 decos, even though they were highlighted as if they were activated.

I was using other stall bonuses to reach 22 and 26 and I guess those stopped working. I had 9 Level 3 decos placed and that bonus was working. It was working correctly earlier in the event and suddenly stopped working on the last day. I noticed because even though I had the same number of stalls my points were way below what I'd been getting the first three days.

Obviously this won't help in the event that finished, but hopefully they will fix it by next event, or at least you will know what's wrong.

This bug is still happening in the current run of PP. I did receive a form response from GGS saying this was a known issue, but apparently not important enough to fix before starting the event again.
  • gldnhvst (US1)gldnhvst (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    this event boors me to death, & is a big waste of time in my opinion  I can nor believe they have not trashed it yet, such a disappointment & one almost no one in my co-op participates in.  Sure wish they would bring back the village league challenges & let you work to pick the prizes you need again, now that was such a fun event.  So many they have added in the past year are big flops  & make you want to quit playing the game sometimes.
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    this event started just few min ago and someone score is about 1,200,000,000 !!!!!
    how it is possible ???
    is your counter work so fast ;P
    :DDD
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.11.2019
    this event started just few min ago and someone score is about 1,200,000,000 !!!!!
    how it is possible ???
    Like a number of events now they forget to reset the event/numbers after the last time it ran.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The new changes to this event are very good. I just wanted to confirm that the event will continue to run with being able to run the stalls for six hours like the previous one and it wasn't because of the Christmas events?

how it is possible ???
    It can easily be set up to run the stalls at over 2 million points per second. The player probably set up their stalls very quickly to get that amount of points so quickly.
    Thanks. It looks like this is the new version which is a very nice one. :) Nice job with the changes to the event.
  • gldnhvst (US1)gldnhvst (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    At least they r now offering prizes for this very boring, very non fun event   not much worth playing for   I will still not participate as this event puts me to sleep & is just wasted space in this game  only  my opinion, but I don't know one player that participates either, as they have all stated they feel the same way

gldnhvst
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    At least they r now offering prizes for this very boring, very non fun event   not much worth playing for   I will still not participate as this event puts me to sleep & is just wasted space in this game  only  my opinion, but I don't know one player that participates either, as they have all stated they feel the same way

gldnhvst
    i personally loved the event intill now. they complatly ruined it in my opion. but i guess it just saved me gold,farm dollars and candy vouchers. cause if it stays the way it is i dont see any reason for me to try and get my deco valley any better. the only reason i played it was to get the manor and now it will take 2 or 3 times to get it plus i wont get any build tokens or mining licences or any of the other prizes. no thankyou i will play it but no were as much effort as i was putting in it.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 06.02.2020
    I like this event, and I am happy to see the changes made. No more stupid rewards, but cool cash to buy a lot of good stuff. Thank you for that. But how come that you can buy a GML for both 12 and 24 thousand tickets??
    Whats the difference ???
    I like this event, and I am happy to see the changes made. No more stupid rewards, but cool cash to buy a lot of good stuff. Thank you for that. But how come that you can buy a GML for both 12 and 24 thousand tickets??
    Whats the difference ???
    A big issue now is that we can no longer get enough tickets to purchase the country manor and a few gold mining licences each time the event arrives. So the rewards are far worse now than the previous version.
  • I like this event, and I am happy to see the changes made. No more stupid rewards, but cool cash to buy a lot of good stuff. Thank you for that. But how come that you can buy a GML for both 12 and 24 thousand tickets??
    Whats the difference ???
    I think I may have answered this. 12,000 let me buy only one GML before reaching the limit. 24,000 may allow two for a total of three per event. 
    I think I may have answered this. 12,000 let me buy only one GML before reaching the limit. 24,000 may allow two for a total of three per event. 
    We can only purchase one gold mining licence at each price. So we can only get a maximum of two per event.

If they allowed us to purchase as many from the second option as we wished then I would be more willing to accept these changes. But at the moment it is unacceptable.
    Ya know.  I kinda like it.  I just give a bunch of products - which I get paid for - and it just chugs away in the background while I'm figuring out how to get those carrots, or how many apples I need to make it to level 10, or how to make the most of my fields to beat the mission I'm on and I get to pick what prize I want.  But mostly It Just Chugs Away in the Background.  There are so many games I have to use brain power in, and this one just chugs away.  And I get free stuff.  And it uses a resource I don't have anything else to do with.  So, I like it.   :)
    Ya know.  I kinda like it.  I just give a bunch of products - which I get paid for - and it just chugs away in the background while I'm figuring out how to get those carrots, or how many apples I need to make it to level 10, or how to make the most of my fields to beat the mission I'm on and I get to pick what prize I want.  But mostly It Just Chugs Away in the Background.  There are so many games I have to use brain power in, and this one just chugs away.  And I get free stuff.  And it uses a resource I don't have anything else to do with.  So, I like it.   :)
    Yes, but the issue here is that players like me play like that as well except I have to place something like 60 stalls each time. But I worked out ways to do it quickly so it doesn't take up much time and doesn't cost that much. But now it takes so much longer to collect the country manor because of the way they have set it up. So it would be good if they can address that issue.
Sign In to comment.