Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farewell from Cuddly

Hey guys, it's been a while!

I have enjoyed my time with Big Farm & the community but sadly its time for me to say goodbye. Life has taken me in a new direction that I need to focus all of my energy on. Working with you guys has been a great experience! I wish each & everyone of you all the best. Happy farming!

Signing off for the last time,
Your Cuddly reporter
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Awe, bye Cuddly.  Safe travels to you, and thanks for all you have done here for us.  Suzy!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Bye Cuddly and good luck in moving forward, we will miss you xxx
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Good bye, Cuddly One.
    You were nothing but a pleasure to work with.
    Thank you for the laughs, and the support and the kindness.
    We miss you very much   :'(
  • Sad to see you go Cuddly - wishing you well in your new projects xx 

Your little friends on my farm are waving goodbye!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We have so appreciated all of your hard work on our behalf. Travel mercies, Cuddly!
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 25.08.2019
    Farewell Cuddly, may the Lord Blessed your new direction 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I have always appreciated you, Cuddly and will miss you.  But I understand how life goes on and takes us to junctures in the road and on to new situations.  I wish you the best.  <3
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sad to see you go @CuddlyFoxes Do wish you the very best for your future :)
  • Bye Cuddly good luck and wish you the very best for your future
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 26.08.2019
    Goodbye Cuddly  :) i wish you all the best and may you find joy in life :) We will all miss you :)
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Bye Cudlly. Your work here on our behalf was much appreciated though you may not have always been told so while you were here. Good luck in the new direction your life is taking you....
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Have a nice journey in life, you will be missed.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Farewell.  Sail on!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Good luck for your future ventures :))
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Take care Cuddly!
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Good Luck Cuddly you will be missed =)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 26.08.2019
    Image result for cuddly fox pics     Image result for cuddly fox picsImage result for cuddly fox pics

Sorry to see you go Cuddly, you will be missed, But I wish you well in your new adventure, :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Wish you all the best Cuddly!!! Farewell, you will be missed!
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    Goodbye Cuddly... wishing you the best...Take care  <3

Image result for goodbye animated
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    :'(
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • fatim (US1)fatim (US1) US1 Posts: 1
     :D 
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    All the best with whatever you decide to take on next Cuddly and thank you for all your time and hard work.  
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 27.08.2019
    @CuddlyFoxes  You been both a good friend and a fabulous Moderator, Cuddly. <3   While I'm sad to see you leave us, I know that real life asks much of us and must always come first. I wish you all the best that life can give.                                            God bless, CuddlyFoxes.  o:)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Bye Cuddly, sad to see you go but all the best for your new adventures. :'(

Thanks for all your hard work for our community :)

J
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 29.08.2019
    It is sad to see you leave us. But on a bright side: where there is a goodbye on one side, there is a hello somewhere else. I wish you all good in life and o whatever and whoever you are saying hello right know. 
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I'm sad that I saw this late because I've been on a long break. 
    Safe travels and happy trails! Thank you for all your hard work and love for the community :heart::relaxed:
Sign In to comment.