CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Pleasure Park Event

Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) Posts: 62US1
edited 25.08.2019 in Most Discussed Topics
Is anyone else having issues with Pleasure Park?  I have zero happiness points and the default of 50 visitors.  Putting in decorations doesn't change this at all.  Not when I add, nor anytime after that - reloading, cache dump, etc. etc. doesn't change it.  It stays at the default.  I put in a ticket and was told that it is a known issue and it is happening to others, and they will be fixing it.  Yet, I see no one complaining about it in the forums, the first place people usually post their issues.  Which leads me to believe that it is only happening to me and the odds of it getting fixed are probably very low.  I like the game.  But it is a waste of time if I can't increase the numbers.  I'm sure they have their hands full with issues that effect more than one person.  And just kind of want to know if it will ever be fixed or if I should just write off that game.  So, am I the only one?  
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,022US1
    agreed

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) Posts: 112INT1
    Hello Northsta (US1)

The numbers (happiness points and visitors) will be correct when you set up your stall.

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) Posts: 842INT1
    edited 03.08.2019
    only 5-10% player werite in forum and under 20% check it plus that there alot with defrent language so its not mean you are alone
    i never had issue like that there
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) Posts: 62US1
    Thank you chidzu!  That did indeed work.  Now, why wouldn't tech support tell me that?  LOL

Uncle John:  Once I figured out that you only have to give a very minute amount of goods to make those stalls work, then it made sense.  Trying to fill in each of the 3 products to the maximum was not fun at all.  Sometimes I will only give one product.  If I keep replacing the stalls, the amount of pennies keep adding up just fine.  And as to the rewards being "rubbish", I guess I'm not picky about things that are free.  :)  
  • oh if its auto solved by placing stall there then maybe i had it i never check happiness there just put 3x3 stalls as soon as i get there
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) Posts: 8,042GB1
    @Northsta (US1) . You said " And as to the rewards being "rubbish", I guess I'm not picky about things that are free."
    I'm not picky about things that are free either but these are not free. We have to donate a load of valuable stuff to get them. To get things that can truly be had for free in any of the Hard Work Events or the Wheel of Fortune or many other places. 
    To be honest, I was more concerned that it sounded like you might abandon a game that has lots of good bits due to one of its worst bits not working properly  :¬)

A deputy with   Funtastic-Farms on GB1
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) Posts: 8,042GB1
    @ijrosh (US1)   I had not realized that the goods were paid for! That does make it better.   :¬)

A deputy with   Funtastic-Farms on GB1
    I was just going to make that same observation.  It does pay you for your goods.  I'm not certain if you get a bonus percentage as in the organic market or if it is just the price you get when you sell outright as ijrosh says.  But it definitely isn't a donation.  AND the fact there a few playing is a definite bonus.  :)  I could have been in the top 20 or so with very little effort, but thought the game was broken so wasn't playing until chidzu's statement. 
  • Personally, I really enjoy the Pleasure Park.  I think I came in 20th place last time.  I love the logic it takes to use the space efficiently and that I finally have a use for all those stored decorations.

However, the survey GGS just used has me concerned that they will be changing the event or deleting it.  I'd like to know if we will be seeing the PP again.  Which decorations I improve or demolish depends on the PP's future.   Even with the storage capacity increase to 200 per farm, I always need more room for new decorations.
    UserLUBAJC @ us 1
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 738IN1
    I personally find pleasure park a big failure.

If rewards like half timer, stable and orchard boosters for a day or 2 are added to it as Ranking rewards, interest will rise in playing pleasure park.

Currently the effort required to play it is a lot and return is not worth it.
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) Posts: 453US1
    one of the original complaints about this event is that you did not get paid in full for the donated materiels which made it costly to play.  did they change that?

It specifically stated that donated goods will be compensated with farm dollars.  And I seem to recall it saying someplace that the compensation would be the same as selling outright.  I've never double checked to make sure that was happening.  But I still like the game.  
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,137INT1
    Nice Southern :D

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    Yes, originally it did not pay what you could have made by selling the products outright the first time the event came.  With the complaints they made that change the second time around I do believe.  So, GGS does sometimes listen to us, I wish they would listen more often instead of doing the opposite of what we are asking for the most part.  :)

• Has anyone reported a problem with the Pleasure Park?

Currently my stalls add up to 62 but the total displayed says 56.    

I am in 10th place and hope to stay there.  
    UserLUBAJC @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,006US1
    Has anyone reported a problem with the Pleasure Park?

Not having a problem here but this may help you

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/pleasure_park.htm
  • Having a hard time figuring out:

how its possible to find/make 15 decorations (happiness 500) and then find 5 stalls so you can get 50 mill park pennies per hours ??? 
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,762Moderator, ModGreen
    @BlueZilver (GB1) That is not the best example of an example. It does not tell you all the relevant data, but this is what it means:

50,000,000 per hour = 13,888 per second
    500 happiness = 466 Visitors (approx)
    13,888/466 = 29.80 (call it 30)
    30/5= 6 
    So each stall needs to be worth 6 - As the basic for a 3x3 stall is only 2, you would need at least 4 bonus points on them.

It is a very low scoring example, you could easily score higher than that.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• It was nice to see a survey regarding the Decoration Valley Event.
    It should give them a good over-view of how the membership feels about it.
    I like it.
     -
    I do wish they would change the name, though.
    : )
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) Posts: 7US1

I had the same issue and reported it yesterday, still no response. I watched how the points per second changed as stalls expired or new stalls were placed, and determined that the issue was I wasn't getting the bonus for having 22 and 26 Level 3 decos, even though they were highlighted as if they were activated.

I was using other stall bonuses to reach 22 and 26 and I guess those stopped working. I had 9 Level 3 decos placed and that bonus was working. It was working correctly earlier in the event and suddenly stopped working on the last day. I noticed because even though I had the same number of stalls my points were way below what I'd been getting the first three days.

Obviously this won't help in the event that finished, but hopefully they will fix it by next event, or at least you will know what's wrong.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,242US1
    Another one? Already?

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) Posts: 7US1

I had the same issue and reported it yesterday, still no response. I watched how the points per second changed as stalls expired or new stalls were placed, and determined that the issue was I wasn't getting the bonus for having 22 and 26 Level 3 decos, even though they were highlighted as if they were activated.

I was using other stall bonuses to reach 22 and 26 and I guess those stopped working. I had 9 Level 3 decos placed and that bonus was working. It was working correctly earlier in the event and suddenly stopped working on the last day. I noticed because even though I had the same number of stalls my points were way below what I'd been getting the first three days.

Obviously this won't help in the event that finished, but hopefully they will fix it by next event, or at least you will know what's wrong.

This bug is still happening in the current run of PP. I did receive a form response from GGS saying this was a known issue, but apparently not important enough to fix before starting the event again.
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) Posts: 6INT1
    this event started just few min ago and someone score is about 1,200,000,000 !!!!!
    how it is possible ???
    is your counter work so fast ;P
    :DDD
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,006US1
    edited 10.11.2019
    this event started just few min ago and someone score is about 1,200,000,000 !!!!!
    how it is possible ???
    is your counter work so fast ;P
    :DDD
    Like a number of events now they forget to reset the event/numbers after the last time it ran.
Sign In to comment.