Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790
    edited 11.02.2019

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    pitsi5 (GR1) a dit :

Ranch
    floral
    and ?
    main farm

could you add the identification of the farms pls ?

main
    village
    ranch
    ranch
    main
    Gourmet ?
    the last one is on flower farm
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Really GGS....and just how do you expect us to get this one???   :D:D:D

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    So, I have three farms, started this event all at the same time, two won the deco for finding hearts, one is 15 short.    Did I possibly miss a day?  
    As of 3:00 EST will there be one more load of hearts to find before it's over?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Really GGS....and just how do you expect us to get this one???   :D:D:D

Are you kidding? That was one of the easier ones, in my opinion anyway.

Cheers  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So, I have three farms, started this event all at the same time, two won the deco for finding hearts, one is 15 short.    Did I possibly miss a day?  
    As of 3:00 EST will there be one more load of hearts to find before it's over?
    No, I believe we have gotten all loads of hearts on the US Server. We had 10 full days. Started at 3am US Server time, though. *blah*
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, then I missed a day.   ya know, they give a bouncy notice when the HWE starts, and the temp farms.  Why cant they for events like this one?

Oh well, I'm sure it will come along again.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I just got the pop up for buying the Valentine Flag and the Swans Décor but they want little over 20k in gold for them, so again I won't be getting Valentine stuff, only got the Pavilion for the 350 heart balloons I found, what a ridiculous amount of gold for these items, pfft.
    the swan decor can be won collecting flying Valentine chocolates from harvest of buildings on your main farm.
    totally independant from the baloon hunting
  • ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    I had this happen twice when we were hunting candy for Valentine's Day and it happened again today with the Easter eggs.

I hunted and hunted for one egg on Co-Op farm. I know you like to hide at least one each time around the tractors, so I made sure to look there several times. No egg. Finally I paid to have it shown. The egg was in between the tractors, but there were TWO. Half of one was up by the blue tractor, which was the highlighted half. The second half was below it, next to the green tractor. The problem is, I can't click on either one! 

I have logged out and back in twice. Two halves are still there and it won't let me collect. 

The first time this happened on the V-day candy hunt, I thought perhaps I had somehow just missed that piece, although I know I had scoured that area several times very carefully. The next time it happened, I KNOW I had paid close attention to that area multiple times. But each time, although there were two candy pieces that showed up and only one was highlighted, I could log out and back in then collect the piece. This time it isn't working. I don't know if anyone else has had this happen or not, but it is getting frustrating when you pay for something that I know I would have found had it been there.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 19.04.2019
    This is what the eggs *should* look like by the tractors:

If yours are different, could you post a screenshot?

You might also try clearing cache (The process varies by browser, but usually you can get there by pressing CONTROL+SHIFT+DELETE all at the same time). Then do a full reload of the game and see if that clears up your egg problem.

Finally managed to get a screen shot of it. If you look between the tractors, you can see the two eggs. 

Finally managed to get a screen shot of it. If you look between the tractors, you can see the two eggs. 

Interesting. Definitely looks like a graphics error, give the cache a good cleaning and see if that clears it up.

You might want to try a different browser if you can, too, as Edge isn't 100% compatible with Big Farm.
    Did it again today. That makes TWO eggs that I have not been allowed to collect because even when I click on it, it will not count it.

Cache HAS been cleared. Interesting thing is that three people play on this computer. NONE of the other two have had any issues like this at all. Just me. So I don't think it is the computer.
    Okay THIS is WEIRD!

On the Gourmet farm I have one egg that was not there. I paid to find it, it shows up in the lake in two pieces just like the one by the tractors yesterday. When I click on each half, neither will count toward eggs found. 

I go to the Co-Op and it says I have only 7 of 8 found. I click on Show Me and it takes me back to the Gourmet farm! TWICE! I have already PAID to find the one on the Gourmet farm and it won't let me collect. So do I have 7 eggs on the Co-Op or 8?? Since it keeps taking me back to Gourmet rather than showing anything on the Co-Op, I have to wonder.

And after I log into the forum, it says I can't post because I am not logged in. I have to go up and click on the link to log into the forum before it will let me post. So why am I bothering to put in all the info on the log in page?
    You STILL don't have this fixed! Went to find eggs today and on the Co-Op I was one short. All five people in the family looked and no egg anywhere. Clicked on the Show Me button and voila! There is was in the wheat field but again, it was in TWO parts and neither one will let me click on it! And when I was on the Gourmet farm and clicked on the Show Me, it kept taking me back to the Co-Op. THREE times. GRRRRR....can't play a game if you can't get it to work right.
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    edited 02.09.2019
    Could you please place candies where we can click on them. We can't hover over some without activating an object.
    Sorry guys. I meant to upload this pic. 
    Post edited by Bobbed (AU1) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 25.08.2019
    That doesn't look like a candy to me @Bobbed (AU1)  unless I am looking wrong.  Sorry, looks more like a weed, maybe a dandelion to me.

There you can see at the bottom some maps of possible places to find the candies on each farm, thanks to the hard work of our fellow player.

That's the hose for the gas pump, that's not a candy. :)
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    country fair is a big bug - totally not here on SKN

only 22 hours since BF said it would come today.......
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @nannsi (SKN1)

I am able to see the event here in the parking area on SKN. 
    Have you tried clearing your cookies and browser cache ?

• rb5 (HU1)rb5 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 4
    edited 24.10.2019
    This is my daughter's farm. She likes looking for hidden things. She found all pumpinks on the first day (she has 35). On the 2nd and 3rd day pumpkins didn't appear. She can not collect them.
    (I did everything what we have to do in this case (cookie, cache, another browser) on her PC. I logged in to her farm on my PC too, but her pumpkins did not appeared on it.)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 466
    Several Hungarian players have experienced similar errors.
  • Pieteman (INT1)Pieteman (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    also got no pumpkins today
  • no pumpkins here o_O

• Hi Guys,

This appears to be happening to some players on several different servers, it is being investigated, thank you for the reports. 
Sign In to comment.