CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

FHWE - Bugs

didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) Posts: 1,198SKN1
I'm a bit afraid if I'm the only one having problems with fhwe, this time around - usually the forum will be first to notice..

My crates showed I would get Tuna, mussles, tuna (and I remember specific, cause I thought it was lame, with 2 of the kind, so close to one another.)
I harvest my tuna...- nothing happens even if from the front of the silo it looks like I have tuna there- but I don't
Now I have Mussles, swordfish and Oysters?

One thing is that it's very difficult to obtain ++ to reach the goal - but will you please stop changing the conditions?

This is not good!

-didah

Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Comments

• Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) Posts: 125US1
    I have the same problem. Before this morning's "hot fix" I had swordfish running at 9/second for about 9-10 hours. Now suddenly the swordfish are gone and I have shrimp. BUT the counter was still running, as if the swordfish were still there - except it was at 0/second so no points were being scored. Instead of "hot fix" it should maybe be called "hot mess".
  • Please excuse this post if this issue has already been reported.

I woke up this morning with 7 something hours left on my clams, with the clock still counting down, but no clams left in the hopper and the fish order changed to salmon. The clams still had roughly 13 hours to go when I went to bed, so time shouldn't have run out for well into the morning. Luckily I did have salmon ready to go, but I added the amount of fish that I added so that the time would not run out overnight. Several times, with other HW events, I would come back to the game after being logged off and find that the order had changed or skipped a fish, leaving me with productions I wasn't ready for, and in each case the timer was at zero. I reported this problem because in this case the timer was still going, which I found really strange. The hopper order messes up a LOT for me, but never has the timer still been counting down with no fish left in the hopper (let me just repeat that there should still have been fish in the hopper).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know!
    luvs2wolf64 @ us 1
  • I woke up this morning ready to add swordfish and tuna only to discover it had changed overnight to herring and lobster, that will put an end to my ranking this time again
  • I woke up this morning ready to add swordfish and tuna only to discover it had changed overnight to herring and lobster, that will put an end to my ranking this time again
    It happens to me in almost every HWE. I mean it hardly pays to have the next order ready and waiting if the next order is going to be completely different when you log on the next morning. I have no idea what sort of bug would cause an order switch (that seems in my case to randomly happen while the game is not loaded and I've been offline for more than a few minutes), but it would be nice if they would fix it before more people get aggravated and find another game to spend their time and money. 

I really enjoy this game, but bugs like this one are turning me off more every day.
    luvs2wolf64 @ us 1
  • byllyy (INT1)byllyy (INT1) Posts: 4INT1
    I opened this to raise up a problem i saw during my first hard worker fishing event.
    the rewards for the top 10 i think include fishing points for the Worldwide Championship event, but the fishing event happened when the WW championship event was not running so those rewards are pointless.
    Maybe is not a bug but i really don`t see the point in having those rewards if no one benefits from them, something else could be offered if the dates of this 2 events don`t overlap or at least remove it completely.

thank you 

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 395US1
    It happens this way for many events.... dangle the carrot then pull it away...

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) Posts: 736GB1
    edited 17.06.2019
    This is different issue from the original post but a bug in the HWE anyway: In less than 5mins after the starting of the current HWE there is a person on top with over a million points, needing over 70 points per second from the beginning of the event to reach that value, which I doubt to be possible. Just imagine how many clicks for harvesting that would be.

Edit: the following persons have around 4k points, that is rather usual values.
    Edit2: and suddenly there is another player to top that with almost 3 million points in few seconds, lol. That would have been even more of a clicking festival.

Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • What is going on on INT1 FHWE? 
    The event just started few minutes ago and yet some 20 players have millions and millions points already while the rest have just a few thousands.

@ WWW 1

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) Posts: 736GB1
    What is going on on INT1 FHWE? 
    The event just started few minutes ago and yet some 20 players have millions and millions points already while the rest have just a few thousands.

Same in GB one. Lots of people with millions already. I just harvested couple of boats and told me that I got up to reward 49? I think it might have started counting from my score last time (I got 49 rewards).
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    Wew u are good
  • Yep same here,pretty soul destroying
  • Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) Posts: 8INT1
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) Posts: 11,384NL1
    One of the members of my cooperative is complaining about not being able to start the FHW

CEO of Elizabeth farm cooperation (NL1) image courtesy of farmerjohn
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 849IN1
    Its working properly here.
    No issue on my account.
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    Its working fine for me as well i am over 3 mill right now worked so hard jitu
  • it is only on int server. Nl server is running normal. I guess it is compensation for the problems last C-C. To keep the players to busy and happy so they forget complaining. And when it is a bug and they will start allover again then my idea is that there will be lots of inactive accounts on the INT server
  • Thippy (GB1)Thippy (GB1) Posts: 1GB1
    WT.... bug ???
  • amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) Posts: 273INT1
    should i write to support again so i can have 5M points like some others at the start of FHWE?
    maybe i can ask to support to give all the personal rewards from FHWE, looking that some have enough points to collect all the rewards without even starting FHWE?

• I was hoping for a Gold medal with FHWE NO CHANCE!!!  The 2 leaders in my league started fhwe with millions of points. Hope GGS are going to compensate the rest of us who haven't got this glitch. How about a Gold Medal for ALL PLAYERS  whose fhwe is working properly!
  • Come on,stop this event please,you messed it up last time too.
  • Not sure a reset of the event would change anything they need to 'remove' data from last funnel. A couple of month ago we had a similar bug on HWE  ... some (including me) got a lot of points when the funnel started ... i didnt start my funnel at all except claiming the reward (10 sw i think it is) but several hours later there were still some players who got a lot of point when they started.
  • But will they do anything at all? It's the weekend.. They don't give a stuff.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 826GB1
    Hi PCA, don't login in your farm for next 2 days, if someone complaints about you, then you will get banned. Don't take advantage of those bug's.

It's a joke only, don't take it seriously.

LOL  for a moment I asked myself if my best option is to run away  :)  

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 1,102Moderator, ModGreen
    The problem has been reported but since the offices are closed over the weekend, there is no further information at this point  :|
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 969GB1
    edited 24.08.2019
    LOL its a bug No change there then !!! What happens to all these that get the gold, silver and bronze medals because of the score being wrong ??? i for one will be requesting a refund for the season pass.
    Post edited by uksharon (GB1) on
Sign In to comment.