Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Announcement - Mermaid Bay Expansion! - Discussion

13»

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    They are helping us by irritating it makes u stronger
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,472
    @holidayrox (US1) said  "IMO, that would be a good contract just because it has lobster in it! "

Yeah, that contract I sent to the trash bin, all others wanted clams too, lol.  Not worth it to me. 

Look at this one now though.   Super honeydew and super liquid fert with swordfish for a total of 2,910,000.00 paid out if I sold the swordfish outright.  So, I will take this contract.  :)

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Well with the so called re balancing yet to come to the DSF area. It is possible they will make some adjustments on the pools of fish. Personally I'd like to see more shell fish pools or more shell fish in the pools. Why not include the different shell fish with the lobster pools??

This is a really good idea so that at last we can use those cages to catch lobsters that we keep winning as rewards in events and have no use whatsoever 

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,298
    PCA (GB1) said:
    Well with the so called re balancing yet to come to the DSF area. It is possible they will make some adjustments on the pools of fish. Personally I'd like to see more shell fish pools or more shell fish in the pools. Why not include the different shell fish with the lobster pools??

This is a really good idea so that at last we can use those cages to catch lobsters that we keep winning as rewards in events and have no use whatsoever 

A great idea....especially including other shellfish with the lobsters and greatly increasing the numbers of shellfish in the pools.  This bit of having only 30 oysters in a pool when contracts call for thousands is ridiculous!

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,148
    edited 26.08.2019
    I have been doing contracts for days now and still not had one of the ones asking for items from the mermaid bay why ??

• I have been doing contracts for days now and still not had one of the ones asking for items from the mermaid bay why ??
    Same here - wondering i you have to be a certain fishing level and/or contract level to get them?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,442
    I got my first one today. Carp patties.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 554
    They don't show up very often for me, but I have received a few.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,250
    I really like the addition of Mermaid's bay products , it reduce quite a lot the dependency on clam/oyster/shrimp

I just have to adapt a litte, as I'll run out of tuna! ha ha

Only fish i have extra now is Herring, and obviously Lobster :)

Sign In to comment.