Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Announcement - Mermaid Bay Expansion! - Discussion

13»

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    They are helping us by irritating it makes u stronger
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @holidayrox (US1) said  "IMO, that would be a good contract just because it has lobster in it! "

Yeah, that contract I sent to the trash bin, all others wanted clams too, lol.  Not worth it to me. 

Look at this one now though.   Super honeydew and super liquid fert with swordfish for a total of 2,910,000.00 paid out if I sold the swordfish outright.  So, I will take this contract.  :)

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Well with the so called re balancing yet to come to the DSF area. It is possible they will make some adjustments on the pools of fish. Personally I'd like to see more shell fish pools or more shell fish in the pools. Why not include the different shell fish with the lobster pools??

This is a really good idea so that at last we can use those cages to catch lobsters that we keep winning as rewards in events and have no use whatsoever 

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 26.08.2019
    I have been doing contracts for days now and still not had one of the ones asking for items from the mermaid bay why ??
  • I have been doing contracts for days now and still not had one of the ones asking for items from the mermaid bay why ??
    Same here - wondering i you have to be a certain fishing level and/or contract level to get them?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I got my first one today. Carp patties.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    They don't show up very often for me, but I have received a few.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I really like the addition of Mermaid's bay products , it reduce quite a lot the dependency on clam/oyster/shrimp

I just have to adapt a litte, as I'll run out of tuna! ha ha

Only fish i have extra now is Herring, and obviously Lobster :)
Sign In to comment.