Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

#justiceforTMKC

146»

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

well it is quite costly for now
    as u know it requires the raw material of catalyzer and it all stars with ordinary catalyzer
    and as u know its limited ways to obtain ordinary catalyzer

which is hard to make now
    but if u do a good reserch u ll be able to make the following thing happen like tmkc did
    but i know before anything happens
    ggs ll come with a new change

Thank you @Loverbird_sp (IN1)

I remember that a long time ago catalyzers were part of the hard work rewards in CC, but then they have been removed and replaced by other rewards

Now let us please assume we have enough catalyzers and can make different sorts in the lab, then we have the row materials to make tokens:  how many tokens could I make in 1 week in 1 lab?   100 ?    1000 ?    10000 ?

How many ? I would much appreciate if you could just give me an approximate number, it doesn't have to be precise 

Thank you !

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    until now only TMKC gave real facts of what he did. he is so smart to understand and ue all the potential of the game without breaking any rule. from GGS we have read only general wds about exploits, third part tools but nothing concete. if he has use this tricks then show us, than you can suspend HIM having all the reasons  and rights to do so, but from the messages of TMKC there is nothing unlegitimate.the only third part tool he has used is his credit card but in my opinion GGS is HAPPY he have used it...so stop telling lies and demoralizing and punish us
    and a few words for someone that wrote about fast cars.....dont be jealous if someone is so talented to drive a car at 300kmph in a circuit with no limit speed, and dont cry when you try to imitate these players and crash the car against the wall
    JUSTICE for TMKC
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

well it is quite costly for now
    as u know it requires the raw material of catalyzer and it all stars with ordinary catalyzer
    and as u know its limited ways to obtain ordinary catalyzer

which is hard to make now
    but if u do a good reserch u ll be able to make the following thing happen like tmkc did
    but i know before anything happens
    ggs ll come with a new change

Thank you @Loverbird_sp (IN1)

I remember that a long time ago catalyzers were part of the hard work rewards in CC, but then they have been removed and replaced by other rewards

Now let us please assume we have enough catalyzers and can make different sorts in the lab, then we have the row materials to make tokens:  how many tokens could I make in 1 week in 1 lab?   100 ?    1000 ?    10000 ?

How many ? I would much appreciate if you could just give me an approximate number, it doesn't have to be precise 

Thank you !

well as you know everything comes only after a price is tagged on it
    u would require 10k ordinary catalyzer to make 100 tokens for now
    as first u make rare catalyzer from ordinary then precious from rare catalyzer 
    but once u can take  lester to 100 it reduces  90% raw material
    later u can make 100 tokens with maybe 100 or 200 ordinary catalyzer
    as cost to make rare and precious reduces 

but i say that ggs ll change this soon

as people can make crores of token with quite a few investment due to loopholes in game 
    thats what tmkc did 

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 23.08.2019
    I think if this guy had purchased those coins that day then it would be different out come GGS would have been rubbing there hands together, i think that it is all down to ggs did not get any cash for it because the guy made the coins, using the thing ggs put there for that reason, who is to blame ? GGS of course, they cant see how things work in the game for the $ sign flashing in there eyes.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Interesting question raised in chat.  Since the WoF was introduced, some players have been stockpiling their tokens -- some have incredible amounts stored -- for the thrill of a major blowout all at once one day. After this debacle, a few are afraid they will be banned if they use those tokens all at once.  Would GGS be willing to tell us what would be the maximum number of allowed spins?  (I'm in no danger, I don't think, as I usually spin when I get around 200 or so.) Just curious as to what the allowable limit is.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    @artful there should be no limit, you got the coins fair and square , there is no rule to say you have to spend them as soon as you get them !! 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 23.08.2019
    I think if this guy had purchased those coins that day then it would be different out come GGS would have been rubbing there hands together, i think that it is all down to ggs did not get any cash for it because the guy made the coins, using the thing ggs put there for that reason, who is to blame ? GGS of course, they cant see how things work in the game for the $ sign flashing in there eyes.
    Well, of course they got cash for it. In two years, he spent enough money to buy a luxury car or a very modest house, for the gold needed to upgrade his lab and Lester. Same influx of money to the company, just spread out over time.  If you consider his outlay, he paid dearly for those tokens -- he didn't steal them or cheat to get them. He paid a huge amount of real money for them by upgrading his lab and Lester.
  • CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Due to the need to respect data protection regulations we'll never provide any details about specific player accounts and therefore, we won't share any further information related to the account mentioned in this thread, but please rest assured that we'll never lock any accounts without a valid reason.

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. In addition, we'll always - and across all our games - fight against any usage of third party tools or programs that will lead to any non-intended advantages in the game, as well as those which automate any game controlling actions.

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy

These are very vague platitudes with no specific content whatsoever. The game is structurally unfair. Its biased in favor of those who buy gold and subscriptions, in favor of players with large farms and in favor of big cooperatives and as others have pointed out, those who play in bigger servers.

The only thing that GGS can do is to remove anomalies that arise out of such unfair setups and keep balancing them programmatically. Rather, this advantage that TMKC has brought forth through his play and from what it seems, has also posted already about online, has been dealt and continues to be dealt in an autocratic manner.

When individuals including the affected person, TMKC, posted on this unfair ban yesterday, it was removed by the moderators and they were warned not to bring this topic on the forum. Instead they were advised to raise a ticket with support.

For those who complained on support, there was this cryptic message similar to the one above that they will not discuss the issue other than the intended person. So all doors for proper enquiry continue to remain closed. 

Like laissez-fair philosophies, GGS interprets fairness subjectively and arbitrarily because it cannot structurally guarantee any fairness at all. It is only GGS which can decide what are the 'intended advantages' that will be accorded to individuals. Then what fairness is being talked about here?

#JusticeForTMKC
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I agree, I am afraid it's going to be very soon ! 

Thanks for explaining the mechanics ! 

• PCA (GB1) said:

I agree, I am afraid it's going to be very soon ! 

Thanks for explaining the mechanics ! 

my pleasure:)
    nice talking to you
    hope to have a conversation soon!!!!!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 23.08.2019
    Hi Guys,

We did already ask some of you not to start anymore threads on this topic (thanks for listening) :p  - The only people that know the full story are TMKC & Customer Support, everything else is just speculation & CM_Paddy has already posted that GGS cannot comment, as privacy laws do not allow them to discuss TMKCs account with anyone but him, which makes it unfair to let these accusations and bashing of GGS continue, when they cannot respond. They have seen your concerns & this topic will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.