Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    well u say about unfair...talking about cc
    but what about the players the server has and what about the kites the coop plyers hold in other server?

We have less players in our server and so we take time to find missions and we also domnt have kites as wwc world wide ranking gives less coins to a particular server as per world ranking which is anyway unfair to the small servers

AND AS OTHER SERVERS CAN USE KITES AND EVERYTHING TEHY WANT WHICH WE DONT HAVE ..WHY CANT WE USE WOF AS IT IS GIVEN BY GGS ONLY 
    WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF
    AND THE MATTER OF FACT THAT WE CAME IN A GOOD RANK
    YOU GUYS WANT TO PUT US DOWN

BUT ALWAYS HAVE THE GUILT OF BEING LOOSERS AS IT WAS ONLY ACHIEVED BY THESE MEANINGLESS ACTIVITIES OF GGS
    AS HAVENT EXPLOITED RULES AND REGULATIONS OF GAME

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

I did protest against having all servers matched as they are, our server is not much bigger than yours, one of the smallest, we have no chance to win or stay in Master league ever, unless we cheat, as you dont have any chance either, so just get used to it !    What TMCK has done is not the way to solve the problem, is only a way to add other problems and spoil the game for all other coops in Master league.

I am glad with his wrong doing he has placed the Wheel of Fortune back to the front page, receiving attention again: I am glad because once again we players have the opportunity to say that adding the WoF to CC is wrong, as we said many times in the past.  Maybe this time GGS will listen !!!!!!

FYI  The kites have been removed from every player not just your server

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @PCA (GB1) lost his mind i think dont know whats he is saying

• Other server people use their heavy amount of gold and dollars and other resources.
    Then why can't we use our tokens?

Totally agree, although I am not in a co op that does billions of points per CC, Alchemist is certainly not the only co op doing this in the Masters. How does Placebo make all those points for example.
    Also whether in a small or a big way, in game resources and perhaps some gold is used, I don't see the difference, just bigger wallets or smarter game play. As for ruining the game, GGS did that all by itself, it has been so for a very long time, money will always get things done faster and bigger in this game, that I accept, if I not I wouldn't play it.  What I don't accept is blaming one player for the way the game is set up.
  • Loverbird_sp (IN1)Loverbird_sp (IN1) IN1 Posts: 57
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:
    but what about the players the server has and what about the kites the coop plyers hold in other server?

We have less players in our server and so we take time to find missions and we also domnt have kites as wwc world wide ranking gives less coins to a particular server as per world ranking which is anyway unfair to the small servers

AND AS OTHER SERVERS CAN USE KITES AND EVERYTHING TEHY WANT WHICH WE DONT HAVE ..WHY CANT WE USE WOF AS IT IS GIVEN BY GGS ONLY 
    WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF

BUT ALWAYS HAVE THE GUILT OF BEING LOOSERS AS IT WAS ONLY ACHIEVED BY THESE MEANINGLESS ACTIVITIES OF GGS

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

I did protest against having all servers matched as they are, our server is not much bigger than yours, one of the smallest, we have no chance to win or stay in Master league ever, unless we cheat, as you dont have any chance either, so just get used to it !    What TMCK has done is not the way to solve the problem, is only a way to add other problems and spoil the game for all other coops in Master league.

I am glad with his wrong doing he has placed the Wheel of Fortune back to the front page, receiving attention again: I am glad because once again we players have the opportunity to say that adding the WoF to CC is wrong, as we said many times in the past.  Maybe this time GGS will listen !!!!!!

the kits are still there and offer a upgrade to 75 % if u are well known to the game
    it ll give you double base rps that is for sure
    and we being small coop with small server
    we just used tokens to spin which was legit by ggs
    if u say spinning tokens is not legit
    then u also are saying the same that ggs are calling their own game applications as third party

and about lab ..he upgraded to 100 and started producing tokens
    so whats wrong in doing that?
    he just used some gold which he had bought
    he skipped a few raw materials and made tokens

is it wrong?
    atleast our expert planning and strategies that took us to win ml with flying colors:)
    which now others are jealous about
    is it correct?

well wof was always made so that people buy tokens and spin and ggs earn 
    but if the lab provided token with a bit cheaper rate
    then why shouldnt we go for the lab?
    after all its provided by game
    and its provided to all servers and even to you
    you could even do that
    so dont say about unfair
    as all have the chance to do the same as tmkc did

• bloomgirl7 (IN1)bloomgirl7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

the kits are still there and offer a upgrade to 75 % if u are well known to the game
    then u also are saying the same that ggs are calling their own game applications as third party

is it wrong?
    atleast our expert planning and strategies that took us to win ml with flying colors:)
    is it correct?

afterall its provided by game
    you could even do that
    so dont say about unfiar

PCA (GB1) said:

WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

is it wrong?
    is it correct?

afterall its provided by game
    you could even do that
    so dont say about unfiar

i compeltely agree with what sp wrote..

TMKC ..explained everything how he made tokens and gold in lab and ...how he got that much tokens...

eveyrone can..do it..and make tokens ..and spin it in cc wof..

whats wrong in it?

GGs provided option of making tokens in lab...and he jsut made lab level 100..to make tokens.and he spinned them in wof.
    well level 100 lab option is there ofr everyone..anyone can make lab to level 100...and spin tokens in cc wof..so whats wrong in it?.i dont understand
    edited 23.08.2019

@Loverbird_sp (IN1)   I would NEVER  play as TMKC  did  lol

Never !!!!

PS:  you are wrong about the kites !  Check better and if it is as you say write a message to support because there is somethin wrong in your server or in your personal game 
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I would also like to know what rules TMKC broke.
    @Exxy (INT1) if you go 200 miles an hour anywhere but a race track, you are breaking the law and will be punished for it.

But what GGS rules did TMKC break? Did he just use the game that GGS gave us to his advantage?

I am tired of all the multis that I see on the US server and I expect that all servers have them, yet GGS does nothing about them.

Cheaters and rule-breakers should be banned for a time period or permanently. But people having the smarts to figure out the game to their advantage should not be an offense.

I am thinking there is more to this than we know.
  • MeTheNil (IN1)MeTheNil (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    hello, this is shameful reason of ggs that they are saying tmkc has uses third party software.....ok if he did so then atleast give proof to him.........u didnt gave him any notice, neighter any evidance which proves he is faulty... 
    now stop all this nonsence reasoning ggs and accept that u did in mistake. i also feel u r against indian server because we indian server players won last 2 cc by our huge player tmkc and his brilliance....... but u r jelous of our indian server players and doing such nonsence things to bann our huge players.
    in such a way we dont spend our money neighter our interest will be towards game.
    if u r really true then u can send proof at least to tmkc that he is faulty.... but we all know tmkc is not faulty...but u ggs are faulty...... apologise for your mistake and stop banning our player tmkc....
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    PCA (GB1) said:

WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

TMKC didn't made any mistake or did anything wrong.
    If spinning a lot of tokens in CCWOF and then getting rps in return is not a wrong deal.

If anyone else also having that much tokens, then who stops you?
    spin them and win ML. Its just an important thing in CC to win CC.
    If anyone is having resources and wants to use all at once then what is the problem in it?
    You says that it spoiled the game of all the other coops of other servers. But what happens when the other coop's members spin huge amount of tokens to get RPS.

The only difference is they spin in a group not spun all by individual
    and here in our case TMKC spun his tokens all alone.

KITES are there again and players can make it till 100% extra RPS bonus by upgrading it many times.
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

@Loverbird_sp (IN1)   I would NEVER  play as TMKC  did  lol

Never !!!!

PS:  you are wrong about the kites !  Check better and if it is as you say write a message to support because there is somethin wrong in your server or in your personal game 
    https://prnt.sc/owmwz2

well if u can just check the link out 
    we have kites but it can be upgraded to lvl 75
    each level of kite costs around 8 k wwc coins

check properly

we have it at 25% now
    as we arent gold buyers
    play the game simply and buy
    upgrading it is only possible if we get wwc coins like German people get for the same score we do

AND its your wish if u play or not play like tmkc
    but he hasn't played with using third party tolls
    i assure you 
  • Rosear (IN1)Rosear (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    I also support TMKC...GGS should remove ban on him. 
    edited 23.08.2019
    I would also like to know what rules TMKC broke.
    @Exxy (INT1) if you go 200 miles an hour anywhere but a race track, you are breaking the law and will be punished for it.

But what GGS rules did TMKC break? Did he just use the game that GGS gave us to his advantage?

I am tired of all the multis that I see on the US server and I expect that all servers have them, yet GGS does nothing about them.

Cheaters and rule-breakers should be banned for a time period or permanently. But people having the smarts to figure out the game to their advantage should not be an offense.

I am thinking there is more to this than we know.
    yes for sure
    we have used the applications only under the limitation of rules of gaming
    we havent accessed any hacking and just used the lab purposefully for our own advantage which is a building given out by ggs to all players playing  the game and it can be used as per the will of players
    and not that you can only collect cows once a month

its players wish if he collects it 100 times or 1000 times

KITES are there again and players can make it till 100% extra RPS bonus by upgrading it many times.

The option of having 1 kite with Reputation points booster and add to it more boosting power, 1% at the time has never been removed and re-added again, not that I know of, so I am not sure what your argument about kites is

I too have 1 kite with boosting power. I could add to it up to 100% rep booster, and so can you and anyone else I suppose. I don't understand your problem with it. 

• Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    I think GGS is too easy on the whole co op.  I think all the rewards from ML should be taken off the whole co op.  Rewards they would not have received without the CHEAT.  GGS are not going to ban a player who buy lots of gold with real money without very good reason and evidence to back them up.  I am behind GGS totally on this 1, even without seeing the evidence or knowing the whole story,   GGS does not ban ANYONE without JUST CAUSE and EVIDENCE
    Byron Langford, 
    You use a very strong and dirty word. I object. 

He is how to write -

"Thank you Paddy for finally responding to the worldwide indignation and concern over this issue. We "Farmers" at the Alchemist Coop, from the Indian Server and many friends across the globe have been waiting for you to speak up.

We respect your ‘respect for privacy’ and all that you have articulated here.

However, this particular action of GGS has 'disturbed' the environment. The very thing you said GGS does not desire. And the very issues of 'Fairness', 'abuse of game mechanics', 'damage to other players and in game economy" are being questioned.

These are very strong words Paddy.

“Fairness” - Do you not “hear” the cry “This not fair!” from all these posts??!!

“The mechanics of the Game” Paddy? Ask yourselves, “Who created the mechanism?”

“Abuse”. A repugnant word. We object to this Paddy. Very strongly. Define it for us in this context. Draw a clear line and let us know the boundaries. Let us know, where, in your policy is there a limit to how much resources a Player can make from the mechanics you created.

“Damage” to which “other” players Paddy? We are deeply wounded. We do not wish to think of words like “discrimination” and “partisanship”. Need I say more??!!! … .And I speak for more than a few from the Indian Server.

And speaking of “economy” ….,it’s a pittance for GGS, but to mark our indignation we Consumers of GGS at Alchemist have cancelled our Coop subscriptions and will refrain from buying gold with real money further to this incident.

“Use of third party tools or programmes...” - The “Farmer” concerned have shown you and all readers how YOUR mechanism works! Try it for yourselves. You don’t have to let us know…You will salute his genius!:)

....................Paddy, GGS would earn our RESPECT more if it does the gracious thing and take responsibility.

Restore the “damage” done. Not only to a “Farmer’s’” property(ies) in the game and as a Consumer, but more importantly, to the indignity brought upon the Player with allegations hurled.

As for “Trust” – it takes a very very long time to rebuild. Sadly,this incident has made a rather deep ‘dent”

In solidarity

Teteii

@# Justice for TMKC

• yashy (IN1)yashy (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    I'm totally appalled and disgusted by the injustice dealt to TMKC by GGS.
    Suspension and Removal of Resources from his Account!!

How could GGS do that to him? Where did he go wrong or what harm has he caused the game or the Company? As far as I know, all he did was buy tons of gold just to enhance his game mechanism which he did brilliantly with his genius mind and at the same time making GGS richer by some percent. Now after amassing a fortune from him, GGS deemed it right for him to be suspended along with all Resources after branding him with the name of a ''Hacker". What the hell is that? If smart players are to be suspended and branded names just because they were able to make use of the game mechanism  to the hilt, supplied by the game developers themselves then why the hell were those introduced to the game in the first place? And where in the game Rules and Regulations has it been mentioned that " All Players Will Be Suspended Along With Resources If they Upgrade Any Game Mechanism And Utilizes it'? Nowhere!

Saying so, all in all, GGS has wrongly condemned TMKC and it is their foremost duty to correct their mistake and duly revoke the suspension handed down to him along with all Resources returned his Account. He does not deserve this Injustice.

@justice for TMKC
  • PCA (GB1) said:

The option of having 1 kite with Reputation points booster and add to it more boosting power, 1% at the time has never been removed and re-added again, not that I know of, so I am not sure what your argument about kites is

I too have 1 kite with boosting power. I could add to it up to 100% rep booster, and so can you and anyone else I suppose. I don't understand your problem with it. 

well you are explaining the same thing that we also want to explain everyone

everyone can add it up to 100% rep booster as u said
    same with the lab
    everyone can upgrade lab to level 25 and start producing tokens
    even you can

so what is the problem i dont understand

YES !!!!
  • I feel there is a misunderstanding here regarding kites..
    Yes kites were removed..But we could have one again till 100%
    The argument put forward by Loverbird_Sp was that We are a small server with many inactive people.Hence we get many less WWC coins as compared to German and other servers.
    Hence..we are at a disadvantaged position regarding WWC as well...
    Hope this gets cleared as I wish it not to be discussed here...
  • I'm totally appalled and disgusted by the injustice dealt to TMKC by GGS.
    Suspension and Removal of Resources from his Account!!

How could GGS do that to him? Where did he go wrong or what harm has he caused the game or the Company? As far as I know, all he did was buy tons of gold just to enhance his game mechanism which he did brilliantly with his genius mind and at the same time making GGS richer by some percent. Now after amassing a fortune from him, GGS deemed it right for him to be suspended along with all Resources after branding him with the name of a ''Hacker". What the hell is that? If smart players are to be suspended and branded names just because they were able to make use of the game mechanism  to the hilt, supplied by the game developers themselves then why the hell were those introduced to the game in the first place? And where in the game Rules and Regulations has it been mentioned that " All Players Will Be Suspended Along With Resources If they Upgrade Any Game Mechanism And Utilizes it'? Nowhere!

Saying so, all in all, GGS has wrongly condemned TMKC and it is their foremost duty to correct their mistake and duly revoke the suspension handed down to him along with all Resources returned his Account. He does not deserve this Injustice.

@justice for TMKC
    yes they just bluff that its third party tool
    but have no evidence to support their answer
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

same with the lab
    even you can

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

• Many of you are saying the WOF to be removed..
    Then Changes in Missions also need to be done..
    A small server with less people like us do not get missions fast...Takes even more than 5 minutes....
    How can a big server coop be placed against a small server coop in the same league..If you want..Make Missions worldwide...
    At one server..Missions come instantly...And at another...Missions come after 5 minutes....
    Then how can a small server coop match with big server coop with only Missions?
  • Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    PCA (GB1) said:

WE HAVENT INVENTED WOF

EVIDENCE SENT TO GGS .

PCA, since when did genius and ingenuity, brilliance. research and hard work become cheating. ?
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

same with the lab
    even you can

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

well it is quite costly for now
    as u know it requires the raw material of catalyzer and it all stars with ordinary catalyzer
    and as u know its limited ways to obtain ordinary catalyzer

which is hard to make now
    but if u do a good reserch u ll be able to make the following thing happen like tmkc did
    but i know before anything happens
    ggs ll come with a new change

• Many of you are saying the WOF to be removed..
    A small server with less people like us do not get missions fast...Takes even more than 5 minutes....
    How can a big server coop be placed against a small server coop in the same league..If you want..Make Missions worldwide...
    At one server..Missions come instantly...And at another...Missions come after 5 minutes....
    Then how can a small server coop match with big server coop with only Missiit shd be 

i think there shd be a waiting room and maximum 30 secs to wait
    whoever wnats may join or else the mission is all urs 
    Many of you are saying the WOF to be removed..
    Then how can a small server coop match with big server coop with only Missions?

People are not saying that the WoF has to be removed just now, because of TMKC

Many players have been against the WoF in CC since a very long time, for many reasons. And also against the Shinkei school, these two minigames combined weight too much as compared to what coops can do just by playing missions

Yes there is a difference between us in small servers and other players in large servers, but that is not a problem created by the players in larger servers. It's not their fault, GGS design is wrong 

• I would also like to know what rules TMKC broke? ? ?

When he was filling GGS pockets by buying Gold or Subscription Packs, TMKC was "Following Rules".
    Now, when TMKC figured out the mechanics to make free gold & tokens (after spending REAL $38500 USD) and
     has put it to good use when needed, this is what GGS do!!!
    if it was not supposed to be used, then why it was provided?
    This makes me think....why should I buy anything, when in the end.....GGS will snatch it away saying things with no proof.
    we really wasted our precious time playing this game and helping ggs earn.
    It can happen to anyone 
    again in the future (if you defeat GGS's most favoured server) as it happened to with TMKC.

This really has saddened me. :( 
  • yashy (IN1)yashy (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    GGS must apologise on this..
    This has created a very bad impression on the top players from other different servers too.
    I personally advise TMKC to seek legal advise against the game builders !
    And I request every player from IN1 to stop buying golds.. as it can turn risky someday :p
    who knowz when GGS takes everything back !
    Very sad delima..
    Right Parvesh, that is also how I feel. Either GGS should apologize to TMKC or he should seek legal advice and sue the Company. 
    GGS has become money greedy and all they care about is what they can sell and once sold, they take back the sold items. They sell, but they don't want the players to utilize what they have bought. It is simply outrageous!!
  • GGS lift the ban on TMKC id and..return him all his resources....which was there before the ban with aplogy message..it will be justice with him ....as he didnt did anything illegal
  • As with the honey cream issue and the bans that followed, or the kites issue and the unfairness shown then by GGS in not refunding players their cash, this too will be swept under the carpet by GGS until it has been forgotten about,

And, as always, its GGS mistake in the first instance that is the root cause.

Whilst I fully understand the need for the game to be balanced and the issues resolved to stop players 'cashing in' on a GGS mistake, punishing the players for doing so is not the correct way.

I have played the game for a few years, always enjoyed it too, but find myself questioning whether I want so continue to support a company with such poor ethics.  I am a gold buyer and user, or perhaps that should read was a gold buyer and might be again, but not until they put their house in order and accept that they are wrong to punish not just TMCK but all the others that have been punished over the years.
  • As with the honey cream issue and the bans that followed, or the kites issue and the unfairness shown then by GGS in not refunding players their cash, this too will be swept under the carpet by GGS until it has been forgotten about,

And, as always, its GGS mistake in the first instance that is the root cause.

Whilst I fully understand the need for the game to be balanced and the issues resolved to stop players 'cashing in' on a GGS mistake, punishing the players for doing so is not the correct way.

I have played the game for a few years, always enjoyed it too, but find myself questioning whether I want so continue to support a company with such poor ethics.  I am a gold buyer and user, or perhaps that should read was a gold buyer and might be again, but not until they put their house in order and accept that they are wrong to punish not just TMCK but all the others that have been punished over the years.
    completely satisfied with the argument
    they sue players without reason and whenever they feel they want
    but what ggs is doing is against the rules of the game

themselves they are violating their rules
This discussion has been closed.