Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Here you have a player that has spent real hard earned money $38,500 & has been brainy enough to understand the mechanics of the game & played the game legally as it has been designed by GGS. Not only has he spent his own money, he has also encouraged 27? of his co-op players into all buying co-op subscriptions each month plus whatever other gold they buy.

He has also been very transparent with how he has done all this with his posts in the forum.

Would these players or others want to spend real money on GGS anymore after the treatment he has received at the hands of GGS for playing the game as GGS designed it !!!

This is highway robbery by GGS in their behaviour of banning this player & taking all his assets out of the game.

Is GGS going to ban every player that may buy lots of tokens or through playing the temp farms as you can convert your island currency ie, shells, vouchers, runes into tokens. so they can sit spinning the cc wof to gain reps to win. We have a person on our server that does just that, loves to sit & spin their rep points with hardly playing any missions.

GGS should be throwing themselves down at this player's feet, as he is helping them grow their bank balance with the amount of money he is spending & encouraging others to do so as well.

GGS have done themselves some serious damage by banning this player as who in their right mind would now buy gold from this company.
  • Ferzi (INT1)Ferzi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 167
    edited 23.08.2019
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
    There is nothing wrong . 60M/hour huh is still slow and i mean it :)

he could do way more in that time but we had our time enjoying in the chat box most of it.

Its all about how you play the game . and He is the best :)

Players posting such comments are just showing off how jealous they are of TMKC .

Generating a way to play the game in a fun way and excelling is great without ruining any terms.

Moreover The Indian server i talk about has always been disadvantaged in all terms 

Be it CC or something else. U might as well know how much World Wide Championship coins your servers earn and how many active players play :) Even it takes more than 5 Minutes to find a Mission of the Indian server and u think its fair?

Using the game techniques and scoring RPS as fast as the coops on other servers is a great matter of intelligence rather than hacking the RPS

He has worked hard for it . He spun a lot of time sitting on his chair . We feel the pain but he did it for us .

Think about it ... Would not your coop leader want to help too and make the coop to glory huh?

But it got no use spitting it out 

Because its all a bad system of gaming and Big farm stinks with the years to come. :)

No regrets though we met wonderful people on the game.

@ Justice for TMKC .

I agree it isn't fair to put big and small servers to the same competions and I undrestand the small ones wants to have theyre chance whatever it cost. But it explain why, not how. The WoF points are not about how you play, you just need to have enought tokens and become living autoclicker. Well, maybe he has better luck against our players, do you know aproxymately  how many tokens he spent? I just don't believe such diference can be caused only by internet or PC speed.
  • we really wasted our precious time playing this game and helping ggs earn. again in the future, it can happen to anyone as it happened to tmkc. 
    I really doubt ggs did this because an Indian coop beat German coop twice in a row?
    you provided all options, he used it wisely, 
    if it was not supposed to be used, then why it was provided?

GGS must publicly apologize to tmkc in the forum for their injustice and partiality and give all his resources back to him. 
    it's not goodgame, but badgame

#justicefortmkc

• I am really saddened to reach this stage of hopelessness in fair treatment without dealing with personal racism opinions.I hope if mods support me. I also accept if you disagree with me, just hearing me out is much appreciated.

It is so unfair on part of GGS where a player on his intelligence cracked the utmost part of the game. Nowhere in the game is mentioned that a player cant make gold/coins or have any limitations. TMKC spent real money to achieve Lab/Lester cant he enjoy the fruit ? This shows the greediness of GGS. When buying gold to upgradeis not objected ,but using resources is objected.
          I cant understand  the strategy here and I hereby  feelsplaying long hours of this game is waste when one cant upgrade buildings by thier will.
  • Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) IN1 Posts: 156

I agree with you guys,TMKC is a player who worth his win <3 , He is hardworking and a dedicative guy. Its just that he knows how to play the game better B) , IT WAS PROPER RUBBISH DONE BY GGS :( . #JusticeforTMKC

• GGS......you are at fault...

You give the options at LAB to make Tokens and Gold.......then when some uses it and makes tokens and gold you ban them....dont understand your logic......My lab is at lvl 37.....I too plan to upgrade it to lvl 100.. ..you will ban me too huh?    Now players must think twice to upgrade any building.....dont know when you will think it illegal and ban their IDs.  

Before banning TMKC...i suggest you to fire the guys who didnot do their job well....  

Request you to kindly return everything you  removed from TMKC..... 
  • We want Justic for TMKC. GGS kindly let us know what the wrong TMKC our leader has done.

Naam tera meri zuba'n par khud hi aa

jatta hai

jab koi mujhse meri aakhiri khwahish

poochta hai

• We want Justic for TMKC. GGS jara ye bata de TMKC ne kya galat kiyan hai.

unka ilzaam lagane ka andaaz hi

kuch gajab ka tha, humne khud

apne hi khilaaf gawahi de di

• William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 23.08.2019
    I think GGS is too easy on the whole co op.  I think all the rewards from ML should be taken off the whole co op.  Rewards they would not have received without the CHEAT.  GGS are not going to ban a player who buy lots of gold with real money without very good reason and evidence to back them up.  I am behind GGS totally on this 1, even without seeing the evidence or knowing the whole story,   GGS does not ban ANYONE without JUST CAUSE and EVIDENCE
    I like this, but also want to laugh. GGS did do a massive ban after a mishap with a soon to be former employee. I am pretty sure I was banned without cause in that one. I ended up with a pile of farm dollars, but didn't know where it came from and didn't spend it all like some did. Due to a technical glitch on their part I was banned longer than most.

My only issue is that it was posted here over 3 months ago about how to earn "free money." That should have been issue #1 to be handled instead of new content or other features and bugs.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

We want Justic for TMKC. GGS jara ye bata de TMKC ne kya galat kiyan hai.

unka ilzaam lagane ka andaaz hi

kuch gajab ka tha, humne khud

apne hi khilaaf gawahi de di

Hahahah ham b yahi pouch rhy hy subah ka lakin koi jawab nahi day da rha 

Btw your peotry was good
  • Klarissa (IN1)Klarissa (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    edited 23.08.2019
    This not only shows the injustice done with TMKC, but also the partiality done between servers.
    None of the players from other winning servers were revoked n suspended from their accounts but when indian server wins, it comes into the eyes of GGS n wants to favour their own favourite server in winning!

This suspension on TMKC, has provoked many on our server to stop buying gold and even coop subscriptions in the coming months! Its high time GGS realizes that every player on every server is important to them whether or not they buy! If at all every other player is going to get banned after they start making good use of their all upgraded buildings, whats the point of even playing bigfarm n giving it our valuable time n money!?!

We kindly request GGS to discard the suspension on TMKC asap n give him all his hard work and resources back as they were before the ban. You've not just lost one among the top rated players who had a huge contribution to your company, but also lost the interest of many other players to build their farms to maximum n utilize all the in-game advantages and make full use of them to perform to their full capacity!

• Well GGS bans TMKC and takes away this resources...Why?
    Becuase He has already provided him lots of profit...He hadnt bought gold from last 8 months..So they were knowing he is not going to buy again in the future..So doing this wont affect their profit much...
    See what....He himself defeated A German coop Placebo twice in a row....Hats off..Well GGS is German based...They couldnt afford to see happening this again....
    .Is using game mechanics cheating..Really?Making Lab lvl 100 is cheating?Making tokens many number of times by using game mechanics and resources is cheating?Making lester level 80 and getting 28 ppl to buy subscription to make lots of dollars is cheating?Well,It's not..It's the use of a brilliant mind...Which GGS doesnt have...If TMKC Can think about all this..Couldnt GGS have thought before implementing them into the game..After all they only created all that...They say he used Third-party tools..But what TMKC used is the tools provided by GGS...So basically by third party,They mean to refer themselves as"Third-Party" right?
    I saw someone writing a post here..That how can 60M RPS can be spun within 1 WOF..Well..You know for him,even this is less?He has internet speed of 100 MBPS and a very high quality computer....His game works superfast....So none has the right to blame anyone without any evidence..
    Purely..Even GGS didnt have any evidence that TMKC used any cheat or hack...They just saw he was making lots of tokens and other resources but didnt try to find how was he doing..Instead just called it a third-party tool..
    He spent his 8 months doing hardwork all day and night so that He could utilise his Lab Level 100 and Lester Level 80 which he made by so much money which is not even my annual income...So I know its so much..Well For him..Maybe not...What GGS wants to send message to others is that..Do not buy lots of gold otherwise Your resources will be taken away...Well they have digged themselves into a loss...Because No Indian Player will be buying gold until and unless they give his resources back to him.....And I request others also..Because who knows..You might be one next if you beat Germans..right?Surely you dont want your real money and time to go away....OR compensate him With all the real money he spent.......But the time he spent surely cannot be paid off...Becuase "Time is the most precious thing"
    None of us wants TMKC to leave...Such a valuable information provided by him cannot be matched by anyone...
    TMKC deserves an apology to be sent by GGS......Didnt he provide him lots of profit afterall?Even the whole Indian server wouldnt have bought the same amount of gold bought by TMKC alone.
    And if GGS neither gives back TMKC his resources back nor provides him compensation..I request him to register a case file against them...
    TMKC..Don't remain silent after they dont give you back your resources or real money....Raise your voice even more.They just can't take your money like this......They will have to give them back..We are all united for you..

#Justice for TMKC
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    This strongly reminds me of the Christmas Bans from almost 2 years ago, where GGS essentially banned (hundreds?) of players for simply "playing the game".  In that case, they admitted that the fault was theirs, as the issue was caused by them. 

In this case, they introduced a Laboratory that they probably expected no one would ever reach Level 100 with, and thus did not foresee the possible issue that someone could make (literally) millions of WoF Tokens over an extended period.

In my opinion, this is no different than someone like myself, and others, making *Billions* of Farm Dollars from Deep Sea Fishing over the course of a couple years from simply fishing & filling contracts. Is GGS going to come after us because we've got "Too much money"?

If the Laboratory was unbalanced at high levels, they should have addressed it there, not penalized a player who was playing the game (assumably) the way GGS designed it. Remove the ability to make WoF Tokens from the Lab if that's what it takes, or increase the time required to make them so it's more time consuming, or impose some type of "limit" as to how many can be made in a day - but you shouldn't be penalizing player(s) simply for being smart and figuring out how to maximize ROI. (If that is indeed the case here).

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Just to add my name to the list of appalled customers.

GGs show themselves in a very disreputable light. They take a customers money and then withdraw the use of their product.

If they feel that using the WoF to win a CC is wrong then they should ban the WoF not the player
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I want to see the WOF removed !!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Well there is an easy and obvious solution to this.......remove events like CC wheel and Shinkei from CC's so there's no way for players to buy rank....problem solved. That event should be based on playing missions not spinning wheels.

Banning someone that has done nothing wrong shows how dodgy this company has become. I have the funds to upgrade my lab but now im reluctant to do so since GGS can show up and change the rules whenever they feel like it.
  • CM_PaddyCM_Paddy Guest Posts: 42
    Hello Farmers,

Due to the need to respect data protection regulations we'll never provide any details about specific player accounts and therefore, we won't share any further information related to the account mentioned in this thread, but please rest assured that we'll never lock any accounts without a valid reason.

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. In addition, we'll always - and across all our games - fight against any usage of third party tools or programs that will lead to any non-intended advantages in the game, as well as those which automate any game controlling actions.

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
  • This strongly reminds me of the Christmas Bans from almost 2 years ago, where GGS essentially banned (hundreds?) of players for simply "playing the game".  In that case, they admitted that the fault was theirs, as the issue was caused by them.  

This is so much different than the Christmas Bans. Some of those were deserved. I know a few people that took that cash and spent it all. They got to keep the items the bought, I lost that cash. Those who gained in a way that they couldn't undo (which isn't any, edit the database) should have had a ban. 

GGS also reacted without investigating, tossing all who sold something into the same group. It was a case of pure laziness.

This time it seems they were aware of the issue (should have fixed it) and had told him to stop making gold in his lab. It seems there was some communication, but no action on GGS part other than to monitor that account. This seems to be a failure of this forums overseers (is that why our quiet CM has been moved?) and the programming directors.
  • CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Due to the need to respect data protection regulations we'll never provide any details about specific player accounts and therefore, we won't share any further information related to the account mentioned in this thread, but please rest assured that we'll never lock any accounts without a valid reason.

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. In addition, we'll always - and across all our games - fight against any usage of third party tools or programs that will lead to any non-intended advantages in the game, as well as those which automate any game controlling actions.

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    wowww
    so you dont trust your secrity systems.........
    TMKC is innocent !!!!!!!!!!
    still your are not accepting it and just avoiding him
    we want him back to the game along with his resources
    #justiceforTMKC........................... :|:|:|:|:|
  • CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. 

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    Then I'm expecting a change to contracts regarding subscriptions and Lester's Stash.
  • CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    That would be an acceptable answer if it were true. I hope in this case it is, otherwise it would be a huge injustice.
    Sadly for GGS trust is an issue which I have experienced myself, taking things away when it suits and banning people for their own programming mistakes.  Not my doing but yours GGS.  Trust is a two way street.
    No offence to any individual persons meant.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Well there is an easy and obvious solution to this.......remove events like CC wheel and Shinkei from CC's so there's no way for players to buy rank....problem solved. That event should be based on playing missions not spinning wheels.

100% agreed with @gizmo22 (AU1)

This is a farming game not a casino game

• Ferzi (INT1)Ferzi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 167
    edited 23.08.2019

Banning someone that has done nothing wrong shows how dodgy this company has become. I have the funds to upgrade my lab but now im reluctant to do so since GGS can show up and change the rules whenever they feel like it.
    I think there is no chance that they remove the wheel. But why don't use similar system as is used for missions? If you have really many products in one missions, adding others gives you only few points. I think if the maximum of reputation points from one spin will start rapidly decreasing after about 5000(?) spins it should be enought.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    What is that game mechanics ? Let me know.

If making tokens in Lab and using them is an exploit, Fix the exploit and remove tokens from Lab.

If the field skins on page 2 and 4 of Trade centre which give lots of catalysers are an exploit, remove it.

Why has my inventory been removed ?

I haven't used any third party tools like cheats or hacks.
    Neither have I used any automation. 
    The only automation there is in game is Swift +Turbo.

And I would gladly tell everyone here in finest details exactly what to do and how to do ... Things even GGS hasn't figured out yet. And all within game rules.
    But that would only embarass GGS more.

GGS policy is this ...

Sell a product ... Charge money
    If the product causes some problem ... Remove the product but dont give compensation or return money.

This is theft.

You did it once with Acrobatic Kites, you did it twice now.

So please don't falsely claim that I did something wrong when GGS itself doesn't know their own game well.

Lester 80 + co-op subscription 20 ... Gives free dollars
    Why isn't that removed yet ?
    But when someone uses it to make lots of dollars , GGS removes the dollars from the farm.

GGS, you have messed up ... But you want to hide it.

• george (IN1)george (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

>:)  >:)>:)>:)

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    spam..............................
    abuse.............................
    YOU ARE SUSPENDED FROM YOUR JOB

• Klarissa (IN1)Klarissa (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    If at all this is a true response to the ban on the player, it also clearly means that the system isn't strong enough to monitor the production of resources in a players account!

But deep down, many of us know, this isn't true at all n just being done to pull the servers leg down in the upcoming events. Also every other player who reaches a level TMKC did, will be suspended too on false allegations n the player will eventually leave the game. :)
  • Loverbird_sp (IN1)Loverbird_sp (IN1) IN1 Posts: 57
    edited 23.08.2019
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    CM  let me make u aware the application used by TmKC was legit and was provided by the game 
    and it doesn't create any imbalance in game as everyone who play hard could use it
    right?

And about the game management you guys event dont know what you guys have done
    and calling your system third party is cherry on stupidity

science re request to take my words into consideration and better change the game strategies
    if u need help please contact
    we are ready to help you out with the changes the game needs

i guess your employees arent capable to manage a game.
    #shame to call yourself an third party operator and exploiter

you know when a person spends 38k dollars and he realises that his money and handwork went to drain
    how will he fell?
    ggs u are ruining a life

Well i know you guys dont have the guts to speak out the truth and apologies for the ban till 1st September after ml
    so that Germany have a chance of victory
    or else why would it require 8 days to just remove the resources

we arent dumb fellows here

• CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy

And what do you mean by third party sir
    you also very well know how secure the game is
    after changing server to HTML5

is the third party pointing on yourself?
    well i would request u better get it in yrour brain that we haven't used any exploitation's
    if u want the details contact tmkc
    or else no need to bluff that he used bugs

before coming to a decision 
    always communicate with the person
    better for your company

• CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    Then surely the answer would be to remove (fix) the  'problem' and not the player that found the solution?  A , company in any field should operate with ethics.  As said previously, ban the cheats and rule breakers - please - as players I'm sure we'd all be 100% happy with that, but this guy did neither.  He played the game to his and his co-ops best advantage.

If your local supermarket made an error and sold sausages for 10p we'd all go and buy them and some folks would buy loads of them.  Who would be at fault?  The supermarket or the shopper?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
       I think this post needs more clarification, CM Paddy. Just what exactly is an "abuse of game mechanics?". 
       If it means that someone found a way to play the game to their advantage and gives them a big edge on their competition, it is NOT the fault of the player, but a design flaw in the game. And who was it that designed the game with this flaw, hmmmm?   
This discussion has been closed.