Home General Discussions & Questions

#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• Leafeon (CZ1)Leafeon (CZ1) CZ1, Pomocník Posts: 144
    edited 23.08.2019
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
    There is nothing wrong . 60M/hour huh is still slow and i mean it :)

he could do way more in that time but we had our time enjoying in the chat box most of it.

Its all about how you play the game . and He is the best :)

Players posting such comments are just showing off how jealous they are of TMKC .

Generating a way to play the game in a fun way and excelling is great without ruining any terms.

Moreover The Indian server i talk about has always been disadvantaged in all terms 

Be it CC or something else. U might as well know how much World Wide Championship coins your servers earn and how many active players play :) Even it takes more than 5 Minutes to find a Mission of the Indian server and u think its fair?

Using the game techniques and scoring RPS as fast as the coops on other servers is a great matter of intelligence rather than hacking the RPS

He has worked hard for it . He spun a lot of time sitting on his chair . We feel the pain but he did it for us .

Think about it ... Would not your coop leader want to help too and make the coop to glory huh?

But it got no use spitting it out 

Because its all a bad system of gaming and Big farm stinks with the years to come. :)

No regrets though we met wonderful people on the game.

@ Justice for TMKC .

I agree it isn't fair to put big and small servers to the same competions and I undrestand the small ones wants to have theyre chance whatever it cost. But it explain why, not how. The WoF points are not about how you play, you just need to have enought tokens and become living autoclicker. Well, maybe he has better luck against our players, do you know aproxymately  how many tokens he spent? I just don't believe such diference can be caused only by internet or PC speed.
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 23.08.2019
    I think GGS is too easy on the whole co op.  I think all the rewards from ML should be taken off the whole co op.  Rewards they would not have received without the CHEAT.  GGS are not going to ban a player who buy lots of gold with real money without very good reason and evidence to back them up.  I am behind GGS totally on this 1, even without seeing the evidence or knowing the whole story,   GGS does not ban ANYONE without JUST CAUSE and EVIDENCE
    I like this, but also want to laugh. GGS did do a massive ban after a mishap with a soon to be former employee. I am pretty sure I was banned without cause in that one. I ended up with a pile of farm dollars, but didn't know where it came from and didn't spend it all like some did. Due to a technical glitch on their part I was banned longer than most.

My only issue is that it was posted here over 3 months ago about how to earn "free money." That should have been issue #1 to be handled instead of new content or other features and bugs.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

We want Justic for TMKC. GGS jara ye bata de TMKC ne kya galat kiyan hai.

unka ilzaam lagane ka andaaz hi

kuch gajab ka tha, humne khud

apne hi khilaaf gawahi de di

Hahahah ham b yahi pouch rhy hy subah ka lakin koi jawab nahi day da rha 

Btw your peotry was good
  • This strongly reminds me of the Christmas Bans from almost 2 years ago, where GGS essentially banned (hundreds?) of players for simply "playing the game".  In that case, they admitted that the fault was theirs, as the issue was caused by them.  

This is so much different than the Christmas Bans. Some of those were deserved. I know a few people that took that cash and spent it all. They got to keep the items the bought, I lost that cash. Those who gained in a way that they couldn't undo (which isn't any, edit the database) should have had a ban. 

GGS also reacted without investigating, tossing all who sold something into the same group. It was a case of pure laziness.

This time it seems they were aware of the issue (should have fixed it) and had told him to stop making gold in his lab. It seems there was some communication, but no action on GGS part other than to monitor that account. This seems to be a failure of this forums overseers (is that why our quiet CM has been moved?) and the programming directors.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Leafeon (CZ1)Leafeon (CZ1) CZ1, Pomocník Posts: 144
    edited 23.08.2019
    Well there is an easy and obvious solution to this.......remove events like CC wheel and Shinkei from CC's so there's no way for players to buy rank....problem solved. That event should be based on playing missions not spinning wheels.

Banning someone that has done nothing wrong shows how dodgy this company has become. I have the funds to upgrade my lab but now im reluctant to do so since GGS can show up and change the rules whenever they feel like it.
    I think there is no chance that they remove the wheel. But why don't use similar system as is used for missions? If you have really many products in one missions, adding others gives you only few points. I think if the maximum of reputation points from one spin will start rapidly decreasing after about 5000(?) spins it should be enought.
  • CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Due to the need to respect data protection regulations we'll never provide any details about specific player accounts and therefore, we won't share any further information related to the account mentioned in this thread, but please rest assured that we'll never lock any accounts without a valid reason.

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. In addition, we'll always - and across all our games - fight against any usage of third party tools or programs that will lead to any non-intended advantages in the game, as well as those which automate any game controlling actions.

CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Due to the need to respect data protection regulations we'll never provide any details about specific player accounts and therefore, we won't share any further information related to the account mentioned in this thread, but please rest assured that we'll never lock any accounts without a valid reason.

As a rule, we want to keep the environment in the game a fair and well-adjusted one. Therefore, we'll always take actions against an abuse of game mechanics or exploits that can cause damage towards other players or the in-game economy. In addition, we'll always - and across all our games - fight against any usage of third party tools or programs that will lead to any non-intended advantages in the game, as well as those which automate any game controlling actions.

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy
    CM_Paddy said:
    Hello Farmers,

Best regards,
    CM_Paddy

And what do you mean by third party sir
    you also very well know how secure the game is
    after changing server to HTML5

is the third party pointing on yourself?
    well i would request u better get it in yrour brain that we haven't used any exploitation's
    if u want the details contact tmkc
    or else no need to bluff that he used bugs

before coming to a decision 
    always communicate with the person
    better for your company

This discussion has been closed.