Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    So now my question is should we bother to upgrade our labs when GGS can come out and take it all away whenever they feel like it??? I'm staggered players can get away with deliberately 0 posting missions to affect scoring and deliberately throwing an entire CC to stay in little league and bully the low level coops yet someone upgrades their lab and lester working a strategy within the rules to win the competition.

So a player can sit on wheel spinning it all day using tokens they bought and thats alright yet tmkc cant use tokens he made through lab to do the same thing? ,If it were me and i'd spend 38500 dollars id be demanding a refund or looking to sue......how is this legal?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    @gizmo22 (AU1) If a game company makes an error in a game resulting in a player getting something they should not due to a glitch or bug the company are not allowed to go into your account to take it back, that is the fault of the company not the player !! Maybe that guy should seek legal advice on the matter.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I agree.......this is A LOT of money!
  • I strongly criticize that's what done with TMKC !
    I dont find any sort of cheating being done. Its just that he knew how to create more resources by the farm lab.
    and if you feel that it was wrong, firstly GGS should remove this Farm Lab thing from the game.
    He had lesters at lev.80 and Farm lab at lev.100. .. I dont feel any other player on Indian Server would be playing the game so cleverly and had such fully upgraded buildings ! Now to whats that has been done, according to me :-
    Either GGS must have placed a limitation on Number of Tokens to be manufactured in Farm Lab.
    Either GGS must have placed a limitation on Number of Tokens that can be spinned during CC-Wheel of Fortune.
    Either GGS must have not allowed the manufacturing of tokens in a Farm Lab..
    Ohh the situation was really aweful !
    A person spends around 38500 USD behind a game, and lately the game designer them self ban the same player who knows how to play wisely ??
    I once again Strictly criticize whats done with TMKC. He has a good social image in many of the International Servers that has also been tampered.. I want GGS to return all whats taken back with dignity and pride ! Or else, this would set an example for other players on "not to spend their real money" on game. I REPEAT, " THIS WOULD SET AN EXAMPLE TO OTHER PLAYERS ON NOT TO SPEND THEIR REAL MONEY BEHIND THE GAME !"
    I respect every player who buy golds, please ask GGS to give justice to TMKC !
    #JusticeforTMKC
  • MeTheNil (IN1)MeTheNil (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    i have read his post how he made his gold and all dallars.......
    after reading his post i can say only one word.....he has used his mind with great brilliance..........we only play game but i truely think he understood how to play game with smartness......
    he should not be banned..... if this player is banned then obviously the players who loved this game wont love or wont give much time as we are spending like now.........
    also not real money like we are sending now..........why to send money?? to bann one day our account??
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    If ggs are going to ban players who learn how to play wise and get the most out of the game then it just makes the company look dodgy 
  • GGS must apologise on this..
    This has created a very bad impression on the top players from other different servers too.
    I personally advise TMKC to seek legal advise against the game builders !
    And I request every player from IN1 to stop buying golds.. as it can turn risky someday :p
    who knowz when GGS takes everything back !
    Very sad delima..
  • bloomgirl7 (IN1)bloomgirl7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    edited 23.08.2019

Yes...pravesh ..i completely agree..GGS should unbanned TMKC id with all his resources and everything
    because he has earned all those resources with his hard work and intelligence...he didnt did anything illegally..what he did was all legal..
    GGS should send him an apology message with all the resources or should refund all his real money which he spended on this game..from the start...:)

Post edited by bloomgirl7 (IN1) on
  • I still dont know,
    Why  @WascallyWabbit is so silent on this thread ?
    I was expecting a strong comment from him !
    after all he is the moderator !
    Injustice should not be taken for granted !
    not at all !
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    You know as well as i do that it isnt an option ... so how about open a new thread where you raise your concern without violating forum-rules ???
  •  i did start a new thread.. but it was removed..
    i dont know why, and I havent violated any rules too !
    Being a moderator, he must reply to our queries..
    Its his prime duty
  • deepal (IN1)deepal (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    edited 23.08.2019
    Majority of people know about laboratory and lester. TMKC has already post about it later was taken by down Moderators .So I'm asking on what basis GGS have banned don't we have right to know about rules which are none in case of having gold,tokens and other stuff. There is no limitation given since TMKC kindly shared his side of story it's only fair you provide us valid explanation if unable to provide resources taken from him should be returned in same quantity before ban.

• I strongly criticize that's what done with TMKC !
    I dont find any sort of cheating being done. Its just that he knew how to create more resources by the farm lab.
    and if you feel that it was wrong, firstly GGS should remove this Farm Lab thing from the game.
    He had lesters at lev.80 and Farm lab at lev.100. .. I dont feel any other player on Indian Server would be playing the game so cleverly and had such fully upgraded buildings ! Now to whats that has been done, according to me :-
    Either GGS must have placed a limitation on Number of Tokens to be manufactured in Farm Lab.
    Either GGS must have placed a limitation on Number of Tokens that can be spinned during CC-Wheel of Fortune.
    Either GGS must have not allowed the manufacturing of tokens in a Farm Lab..
    Ohh the situation was really aweful !
    A person spends around 38500 USD behind a game, and lately the game designer them self ban the same player who knows how to play wisely ??
    I once again Strictly criticize whats done with TMKC. He has a good social image in many of the International Servers that has also been tampered.. I want GGS to return all whats taken back with dignity and pride ! Or else, this would set an example for other players on "not to spend their real money" on game. I REPEAT, " THIS WOULD SET AN EXAMPLE TO OTHER PLAYERS ON NOT TO SPEND THEIR REAL MONEY BEHIND THE GAME !"
    I respect every player who buy golds, please ask GGS to give justice to TMKC !
    #JusticeforTMKC

GGS should learn from TMKC and review their systems for Big farm. Everybody wants to play wisely and TMKC had the same. GGS should let us know what the rules/conditions TMKC has broken.

I will also do the same if one day I get updated my buildings on its higher level. GGS we want justic for fair playing.

GGS should respect the hard work & dedication of  such Player (TMKC) towards this game.

I also request all players to support TMKC & post comments in his favour so that GGS wakes from sleep and give back all his resources.

Thank You,
    Heartbeat

• tmkc just made full utilisation of his resources he hasn't hacked anything in game . GGS introduced farm lab n facility to make Seaweed products Gold mystery boxes n gold etc. there then why his idd got banned this is injustice for a fair player they  should compensate him n tell him sorry :'(:'(
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I also agree with others. What has TMKC done actually wrong according to GGS rules?? Nothing I think. I read his post and I think he made his gold by the rules of this game. GGS should return his resources to him and remove the ban..
    If there was something else involved we do not know now then the case is different, but that we will never know
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    I also feel that GGS should return the resources he paid for irrespective of his decision to leave or not.. if not at least GGS needs to provide an explanation with proof through moderators as to why they revoked his goodies which he has explained he bought.. 

Its sad to see you leave.. Good luck for all your future endeavors Sahil..it was a pleasure knowing you.. :) Ta ta 

Thank you and have a nice day <3 
  • Majority of people know about laboratory and lester. TMKC has already post about it later was taken by down Moderators .So I'm asking on what basis GGS have banned don't we have right to know about rules which are none in case of having gold,tokens and other stuff. There is no limitation given since TMKC kindly shared his side of story it's only fair you provide us valid explanation if unable to provide resources taken from him should be returned in same quantity before ban.

I would also like to know this, unless I have missed something here.

I would not want to be banned for upgrading and buying gold to max out my resources.  Not that I am anywhere near top levels on lab, but that is not the point.  Point being, what rules were broken apart from forum rules, which should result in a ban or warning on the forum, not a total game ban, very simple question that needs addressing.   
    Doesn't need to be personal just a factual to answer as to what was the in game rule that was broken?  so we don't make the same mistake that none of seem to know about.

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Apart from taking down my prior post ... GGS do have to answer some questions here , what has been done , surely is not legally viable ?
  • GGS Support Team,

Cheats and rule breakers should be banned - plain and simple, but I honestly dont believe what TMKC did, was cheating.  What you did was cheeky, but it didnt break any hard and fast rule that I can find - I've read their rules thoroughly and there is nothing in there to say you must not upgrade buildings etc.,

We need justic for TMKC. He should be compensate with all his resources. Just think about his reputation & do the needful immediately.

• Aldase (IN1)Aldase (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    GGS team should give TMKC his account back with all the resources as he had produced them all legitimately by understanding the game very well. 
    No action was taken when other server won the ML more than once, but when TMKC does so, he's been banned. Maybe when some other server apart from the server GGS wants to win, comes first next time, they will get banned too!!  
    This doesnt look like a fair play anymore now! This game is becoming more n more favourable towards buyers n winning of their own server only!!! 
    It is very very unfair n partial towards TMKC and also the server n need to be stopped soon by returning him all his hard work and his resources back. Why should he be punished for making use of his brains n even helping others in the game to achieve what he has achieved? 
  • george (IN1)george (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    GGS should put an end on the restriction of TMKC and supply back his resources and allow  him to play the game on his account................. :(:(:(:(:(:(
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Suspending someone just because he made a lot of points in any event is just a STUPID thing.
    He wasted his most precious time, money and hard work on this USELESS game and now see what he got from game.

It's better to leave this game and focus on life than wasting your time on this stupid game. >:)
  • Ferzi (INT1)Ferzi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 167
    edited 23.08.2019
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
  • TMKC didnt did anything illegally...he didnt broke any rules....he wasted his precious time in this stupid game to earn all those resources and it will not be fair to take away all resources from him which he earned through his hard work.and by utilizing his precious time...it will not be fair...if u take it away..from him...like this.

@jitu7 (IN1) 
    u r right...we should leave this game..and focus on more important things in life than playing this game..rather than wasting our time on this game
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
    I think there are 2 things in it.
    1. TMKC is spinning with super speed or
    2. CCWOF wheel is having some mistakes in it.

But in all of these... There is no mistake made by TMKC and then why he is getting such bans?
    Some players might think that he is having any cheat codes and he uses them in game but GGS had itself said that there are no cheat codes and engines that can be used in this game.

From the points I gave in starting...I think first one is right.
    TMKC is having awesome net speed and is using best PC. I think it is possible for him to spin WOF at this speed.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Suspending someone just because he made a lot of points in any event is just a STUPID thing.
    He wasted his most precious time, money and hard work on this USELESS game and now see what he got from game.

It's better to leave this game and focus on life than wasting your time on this stupid game. >:)
    Kamal bahi kamal love u 
    I think there are 2 things in it.
    1. TMKC is spinning with super speed or
    2. CCWOF wheel is having some mistakes in it.

But in all of these... There is no mistake made by TMKC and then why he is getting such bans?
    Some players might think that he is having any cheat codes and he uses them in game but GGS had itself said that there are no cheat codes and engines that can be used in this game.

From the points I gave in starting...I think first one is right.
    TMKC is having awesome net speed and is using best PC. I think it is possible for him to spin WOF at this speed.
    Without a doubt u are true love from int server to Indian ones 
    Its not the game but the speed you are connected 
    If ur speed is good game runs like way too fast on the contrary if ur speed is low ur game runs slow
  • Voldemort (IN1)Voldemort (IN1) IN1 Posts: 17
    edited 23.08.2019
    There is nothing wrong . 60M/hour huh is still slow and i mean it :)

he could do way more in that time but we had our time enjoying in the chat box most of it.

Its all about how you play the game . and He is the best :)

Players posting such comments are just showing off how jealous they are of TMKC .

Generating a way to play the game in a fun way and excelling is great without ruining any terms.

Moreover The Indian server i talk about has always been disadvantaged in all terms 

Be it CC or something else. U might as well know how much World Wide Championship coins your servers earn and how many active players play :) Even it takes more than 5 Minutes to find a Mission of the Indian server and u think its fair?

Using the game techniques and scoring RPS as fast as the coops on other servers is a great matter of intelligence rather than hacking the RPS

He has worked hard for it . He spun a lot of time sitting on his chair . We feel the pain but he did it for us .

Think about it ... Would not your coop leader want to help too and make the coop to glory huh?

But it got no use spitting it out 

Because its all a bad system of gaming and Big farm stinks with the years to come. :)

No regrets though we met wonderful people on the game.

@ Justice for TMKC .

• MeTheNil (IN1)MeTheNil (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    still ggs is not giving any answer..... and reading all comments scilently................that means ggs also knows that they are wrong and tmkc is right on his clarity how he produced all gold and dallars........
    i strongly feel that if ggs is right and tmkc is faluty then ggs should give proof to all the players that he has cheated in game.... but still if u r scielent then its clear that ggs is faluty and they dont have any answer for that.......bann..........i m very much upset with that a player uses lots of money and then plays with his brilliance and now ggs bans him because now he is not using dallar???  thats cheating by ggs
This discussion has been closed.