CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) Posts: 1,650AU1
    I agree.......this is A LOT of money!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • i have read his post how he made his gold and all dallars.......
    after reading his post i can say only one word.....he has used his mind with great brilliance..........we only play game but i truely think he understood how to play game with smartness......
    he should not be banned..... if this player is banned then obviously the players who loved this game wont love or wont give much time as we are spending like now.........
    also not real money like we are sending now..........why to send money?? to bann one day our account??
  • You know as well as i do that it isnt an option ... so how about open a new thread where you raise your concern without violating forum-rules ???
  •  i did start a new thread.. but it was removed..
    i dont know why, and I havent violated any rules too !
    Being a moderator, he must reply to our queries..
    Its his prime duty
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) Posts: 40IN1
    I also feel that GGS should return the resources he paid for irrespective of his decision to leave or not.. if not at least GGS needs to provide an explanation with proof through moderators as to why they revoked his goodies which he has explained he bought.. 

Its sad to see you leave.. Good luck for all your future endeavors Sahil..it was a pleasure knowing you.. :) Ta ta 

Thank you and have a nice day <3 
  • Leafeon (CZ1)Leafeon (CZ1) Posts: 144CZ1
    edited 23.08.2019
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
  • TMKC didnt did anything illegally...he didnt broke any rules....he wasted his precious time in this stupid game to earn all those resources and it will not be fair to take away all resources from him which he earned through his hard work.and by utilizing his precious time...it will not be fair...if u take it away..from him...like this.

@jitu7 (IN1) 
    u r right...we should leave this game..and focus on more important things in life than playing this game..rather than wasting our time on this game
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 825IN1
    I see everyone talks about how TMKC gain resources for such score, but I think there is another question - How can he spend them so fast? Seriously, I'd never see anyone make more than 20M per hour on WoF because the game itself doesn't work so fast, but for what he had after first WoF itteration, his speed had to be about 60M/hour. I don't know where the problem is and I don't want to accuse TMKC, but there's definetely something wrong.
    I think there are 2 things in it.
    1. TMKC is spinning with super speed or
    2. CCWOF wheel is having some mistakes in it.

But in all of these... There is no mistake made by TMKC and then why he is getting such bans?
    Some players might think that he is having any cheat codes and he uses them in game but GGS had itself said that there are no cheat codes and engines that can be used in this game.

From the points I gave in starting...I think first one is right.
    TMKC is having awesome net speed and is using best PC. I think it is possible for him to spin WOF at this speed.
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    Suspending someone just because he made a lot of points in any event is just a STUPID thing.
    He wasted his most precious time, money and hard work on this USELESS game and now see what he got from game.

It's better to leave this game and focus on life than wasting your time on this stupid game. >:)
    Kamal bahi kamal love u 
    I think there are 2 things in it.
    1. TMKC is spinning with super speed or
    2. CCWOF wheel is having some mistakes in it.

But in all of these... There is no mistake made by TMKC and then why he is getting such bans?
    Some players might think that he is having any cheat codes and he uses them in game but GGS had itself said that there are no cheat codes and engines that can be used in this game.

From the points I gave in starting...I think first one is right.
    TMKC is having awesome net speed and is using best PC. I think it is possible for him to spin WOF at this speed.
    Without a doubt u are true love from int server to Indian ones 
    Its not the game but the speed you are connected 
    If ur speed is good game runs like way too fast on the contrary if ur speed is low ur game runs slow
This discussion has been closed.