Home General Discussions & Questions

#justiceforTMKC

I don't think its fair to suspend a player's account and take away all his resources without any justification. If a player have won and scored points that is more than what we THINKS is the brilliance of that person. The GGS got afraid as if they found TMKC have encountered all their conditions ,when he played ,they are jealous of a player whom have played more better and fair .GGS should apologize to TMKC and handover his resources back to him........................
#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    Would he have done it again next CC?

I would say probably :) Maybe i'm wrong

And would he have done it the CC after? :)

Its mostly speculation

In all cases, he did once, was tolerated

he did twice , it did not pass

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 196
    edited 23.08.2019
    Do you ever get tired of insinuating ???  and talking on the behalf of all players on your server ???  Especially when you without breathing thinks it ok to exploit games. How about following the rules and report players ... im pretty sure that should keep you occupied for several month ... but i will advice you to start with your own coop.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 196

3. Spreading or discussing private info from other players, mods or employees at GGS

It is not allowed to spread or discuss private information of other players, mods or GGS staff in the forums

Penalty Points

• 3 point warning = For spreading and discussing private info from other players, mods or employees at GGS (Photos, addresses, social media profiles etc.)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    edited 23.08.2019
    Like @BlueZilver (GB1) just said

We should'nt even discuss about that 

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    that is what he posted the smorning there is a skin in the trader you can buy with gold. that you can grow cabbage on and speed some up to get all the catalyses you need or you need to make the ones you need in the lab and still make a gold profit off of., he laid it all out in his post the smorning but of course got taken down
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192477/free-gold-from-dung#latest

Here is the proof tmkc how he got tokens in this thread he did show his account details on the forum 
    They cant juat ban a player who is almost win the game in 2 years 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    And if u want more there is another thread i ian give u in which tmkc tell how to make in game money 
This discussion has been closed.