Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

#justiceforTMKC

I don't think its fair to suspend a player's account and take away all his resources without any justification. If a player have won and scored points that is more than what we THINKS is the brilliance of that person. The GGS got afraid as if they found TMKC have encountered all their conditions ,when he played ,they are jealous of a player whom have played more better and fair .GGS should apologize to TMKC and handover his resources back to him........................
#justiceforTMKC

Comments

• Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    In total assent George!

TMKC was transparent. He openly posted in Forum, what he did and how did it! It was all legit. Ingenuity at its finest!

He found a way within the Game. And GGS accused him of "cheating": "abusing" and even using a "third party app'!!! TMKC knew their own creation better than them!!!

Why did they create the possibility if they were to object to its use???

I believe GGS owes TMKC an apology. GGS ought to  restore not just his account as it was but also take all measures to restore his dignity.

Salute!

Teteii
  • Agreed  with  teteii TMKC is a Fair , honest and hard worker  player
    GGS must Give TMKC his all resources back with full authority to his acc
    #Justice
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.08.2019
    Well not sure what you find fair in abusing game mechanics, to be able to win Masters league twice in a row

Maybe its fair for you, if you are in his team

But its far from fair, to all other players :)

So everything's relative

You know, most cars can go up to 200 km/hour and above

Is it a good idea, to do so?

Its not because you can, That you should :)
  • kerryd (IN1)kerryd (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    Its heart wrenching to see a player of TMKC's calibre being banned and strip off of all his hard earned merits.
    And also accused of cheating. If a person has cheated then he would not have given them a detailed clarification of how he earned all his gold, dollars, tokens etc.
     After his clarification, if its beneath them to apologize, the least they could have done was restore back his farm with all his resources intact and get to work to improve their game by covering up all their loopholes.  
    Dear Exxy,

Mechanics of the game....why are they there in the Game if not to be used huh?

Why is there an accelerator in a car if not to be used when needed, huh???

edited 23.08.2019
    Like i said

Its not because its there, that you have to abuse it :)

Used is fine, Abused is not fine 

• As I am not on the Indian server, I obviously dont know all the 'ins and outs' and reasons behind all of this, nor would I claim to. 

But, if he/she has done nothing more than exploit their glitches then it seems wrong that he/she has been banned.  There are far worse out there, with alias accounts on the same server (Im sure it happens on all servers, and as players we tend to know who the culprits are) that surely should also be banned? and as more of a priority.

Also, my train of thought says if there were not so many glitches they could not be exploited.  
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.08.2019
    I think GGS is too easy on the whole co op.  I think all the rewards from ML should be taken off the whole co op.  Rewards they would not have received without the CHEAT.  GGS are not going to ban a player who buy lots of gold with real money without very good reason and evidence to back them up.  I am behind GGS totally on this 1, even without seeing the evidence or knowing the whole story,   GGS does not ban ANYONE without JUST CAUSE and EVIDENCE
    Fine line there huh?!!!

Used when needed and to the degree that it is needed...

Who draws the  line here, huh?!

Salute to him  for his genius!  At least that alerted the creators of the game about their own creation!!!:)))
    But sadly, GGS have not dealt with it in a noble manner. Very disappointing.

And by the way, exxy, achieving what TMKC did required, dedication, and real money in the process. GGS saw him working towards level 100 Lab and Lester's at 80 and took his money happily. Now that he has put it to good use when needed, this is what they do!!! Making gold from dung!!:))) ....It almost looks like it's now a case of making dung of gold!
    Would he have done it again next CC?

I would say probably :) Maybe i'm wrong

And would he have done it the CC after? :)

Its mostly speculation

In all cases, he did once, was tolerated

he did twice , it did not pass

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 23.08.2019
    Do you ever get tired of insinuating ???  and talking on the behalf of all players on your server ???  Especially when you without breathing thinks it ok to exploit games. How about following the rules and report players ... im pretty sure that should keep you occupied for several month ... but i will advice you to start with your own coop.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222

3. Spreading or discussing private info from other players, mods or employees at GGS

It is not allowed to spread or discuss private information of other players, mods or GGS staff in the forums

Penalty Points

• 3 point warning = For spreading and discussing private info from other players, mods or employees at GGS (Photos, addresses, social media profiles etc.)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    ya i agree it is GGS fault here if they were not so greedy they should of had a limit to what can be made in a day. they should still add a limit too how much gold and tokens you can make using the lab, and they should have never let lesters go up that high. they just never thought that any one would go and spend real money and get lester and the lab maxed as fast as TMKC did and a couple others are close to being able to do what he is doing. it is the kites all over again they never think any thing all the way through they just see dollar signs but yet dont think any one is willing to spend what some do on here. he is doing nothing different then the ones that bought 50 to 100 kites did.he is playing the game the way they created it. exxy tell me were it says how many times you are allowed to make gold in the lab? tell me were it says how many skind you can buy with that gold?tell me were it says how many tokens you can make in the lab? then tell me were it says you cant use those tokens in the CC wheel.and as for far anyone can do what he is doing you just have to do what he did and get your lab to 100 and lester to 80 and get your coop to sign up for the 20 percent lester. also he posted months ago how to make thousands of gold each month with dung so either they need to do a better job reading the fourm or they needed to fix the exploit as you call it when he said how to do it. 
    edited 23.08.2019
    Like @BlueZilver (GB1) just said

We should'nt even discuss about that 

here is the post he made about it in may. if GGS had a problem with it they should have done something to stop it then. unless they really dont listen to any of us and just want to blame us when they mess up there game. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4089790#Comment_4089790
  • for those who think getting lavatory gives you unlimited gold have a think on this.

over all your time of play how many precious catalyses do you have lets say 1000 boy you have been playing a long time.  Now let us multiply that x 10 =10,000  extremely active.don't know any way you could get that many.  Now even with Lavatory fully upgraded it takes 2 per 100 gold. Now with even an super out of the park amount of precious Catalyses  that still only gives you a total of only 500,000 gold.  Who can here has anywhere near 1000 precious catalyses   So for 1,000,000 gold that would take 20,000 precious catalyses   Lavatory does not produce unlimited gold no matter how high it is.
    that is what he posted the smorning there is a skin in the trader you can buy with gold. that you can grow cabbage on and speed some up to get all the catalyses you need or you need to make the ones you need in the lab and still make a gold profit off of., he laid it all out in his post the smorning but of course got taken down
  • okay, sorry everyone, i'm a little slow on the update but i'm pretty sure that A) TMKC is not a cheat or a hack.

B) last time i checked the lab is there for anyone to build and get gold and tokens from, also anything that TMKC did would have to be ggs's own doing because i thought that since bigfarm was hosted on a certain type of server or something no-one could hack it.

also i think ggs are just trying to make excuses for making it really easy for TMKC and probably a few other player to get lot's of gold and tokens.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Fine line there huh?!!!

Used when needed and to the degree that it is needed...

Who draws the  line here, huh?!

Salute to him  for his genius!  At least that alerted the creators of the game about their own creation!!!:)))
    But sadly, GGS have not dealt with it in a noble manner. Very disappointing.

And by the way, exxy, achieving what TMKC did required, dedication, and real money in the process. GGS saw him working towards level 100 Lab and Lester's at 80 and took his money happily. Now that he has put it to good use when needed, this is what they do!!! Making gold from dung!!:))) ....It almost looks like it's now a case of making dung of gold!

So tell me how upgrading a lab to level 100 along with lester is cheating?? Its there as an option.....its in the game.......and now he's been called a cheat? Am I missing something here?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 23.08.2019
    I'll explain in very short way and end this topic.

What I did was ... Spent a lot of real money and upgraded Lester to 80 and LAB to 100.

Then I made a lot of tokens, working hard day and night for 8 long months. 

Then I spun those tokens in CC WoF, and our co-op won Rank 1 in ML.

GGS has removed all my tokens, my gold, my dollars, my wwc coins, my seaweeds, my entire inventory.

They have asked me not to remake those tokens or else they will ban me permanently.

So, iam confused ... Why did I spent so much if in the end I cannot use my LAB 

Last year it was Acrobatic Kites, 
    This year it's LAB.

When I started playing this game, the one thing I liked was I could build something and even years later, maybe 10 years later too, that farm will still be there. So I spent almost 38500 USD on this game. I don't regret it.

What I regret is, GGS threatened to ban me permanently if I continue to play the game, make tokens, spin them.
    This is the height of insanity.

So, iam saying Good bye to this game.

And let's close this topic. 

P.S : This is a nice game , it's just that GGS is getting too greedy lately.
    I have tried my best to help others on forum and in game, to the best of my knowledge.
    If however, I did hurt anyone of you, I am sorry for that.
    @wabbit ... Kindly do not remove this thread, but do close it if you wish.

Thank you

To make it short , Dont take it badly

You bought a nice brand-new Ferrari

You drove it 300km/hour once , you did'nt get caught

You drove it again 300km/hour , you got caught

You lost your driving license, and you cannot drive it again

The speed you were going was just too risky and dangerous for the game ( thats my opinion )

Its always a risk vs value , for the Ferrari analogy , you could have crashed into someone else, and killed someone else, and would face much higher consequences

Now for in-game, it seems you are simply warned , which is not bad in a way

Just dont drive 300 KM/H again , or you know what will happen , ( its fairly clear no? )

Anyway, just sharing my opinion, please dont take it badly 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Ask for all the money u spent on gold to be refunded then tmkc......thats BS!
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    only just up with the play ... no rules were broken just a smart brain ... and now they are being punished for items/ lvls that GGS officially made available to EVERYONE !!!!  

So wrong GGS to punish  someone smarter than you 
  • Klarissa (IN1)Klarissa (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6

The speed you were going was just too risky and dangerous for the game ( thats my opinion )

Its always a risk vs value , for the Ferrari analogy , you could have crashed into someone else, and killed someone else, and would face much higher consequences

Just dont drive 300 KM/H again , or you know what will happen , ( its fairly clear no? )

Speeding a car n getting someone killed n breaking laws is a different thing than speeding in the game.. There's nowhere mentioned that a player can only make a limited amount and has their limits to produce resources.. no game mechanics or policy were abused :) It was purely his hard work and a clean game by making the best use of the buildings.
    Is it wrong to work hard and win an event?
    Today, its happened with TMKC, tomorrow it might happen with someone else too. When someone else finishes with all those upgrades on their farm n start making resources the same way he did, the player might get banned too. What are we supposed to do after we finish with all upgrades? Leave the game? Since we'll not be allowed to produce anything, maybe leaving the game will only be the option left!
  • As you spent real money on the gold they should return the value of any gold they have taken from you - for them to remove it without reimbursement is simply wrong.  If its gold you have made in the lab - sorry, but I dont think they should give any refund on that - only gold you currently have that you paid for,,

It is my view that GGS needs to define clearly what they see as unacceptable, make that known to the players, and then punish those that cross the lines.  

Cheats and rule breakers should be banned - plain and simple, but I honestly dont believe what you did was cheating.  What you did was cheeky, but it didnt break any hard and fast rule that I can find - I've read their rules thoroughly and there is nothing in there to say you must not upgrade buildings etc.,

Your posts here will be missed.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

U are even reading whats that guy is telling u exxy and u are in cars some times its 200km/h sometimes its 300 km/h 
    Its not a car game or something like its a simulation game where u spend and its likely if u get something u will have it permanently they didnt give any like liscence like its in ur comment
    Its the thing he spent on and in return he is getting something they are providing 
    Personally i think its a bit unfair id placebo wins nothing happen if alchemist beat them like they deserve it then he got banned 

He is like one man army according to his account he can defeat anyone and defence alchemist from any one 
    Ggs always is like that greedy but nothing else 
    Sorry for what happen  @tmkc you were great when u were in your 300 lvl and you remain one of the best of best player in the bigfarm history

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192477/free-gold-from-dung#latest

Here is the proof tmkc how he got tokens in this thread he did show his account details on the forum 
    They cant juat ban a player who is almost win the game in 2 years 
    And if u want more there is another thread i ian give u in which tmkc tell how to make in game money 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 23.08.2019
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) agree with everything you had to say and also talking about rules how come some can make more than one account on the same server and get away with that ?? mmm i wonder if this gets answered  :)
This discussion has been closed.