Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Master League and Coopcha challenges

There's a reason the World Cup and Olympics are held every 4 years, and in the USA the Super Bowl, World Series and NBA Championships are only held once a year - to make it a competition of the best of the best.  GGS has made the Masters League and the Coopcha challenges a several times a month competition.  Where is the challenge in that???  I for one cannot afford to spend gold to compete every time, but if my team has a chance to best their last placement I will spend my last farm dollars and resources to help us succeed.  I would like to hope other players feel the same way as well

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I fell you there @KittymewPlayer (US1)  You're the only one that can control how much you are willing to spend, if you are willing to. As you pointed out it is not a real challenge as much as it is a spending spree but as long as folks/players continue to buy & use gold for & during the CC they/GGS will continue to run it as often as they can.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    If they make missions matchmaking global, CC will get very interesting. 

If you want to play stress free and still get all top rewards, make a new farm on the Indian server.

There are hardly 100 players who login daily.
    Farming is peaceful and very profitable on our server.

Sign In to comment.