Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Diza (GB1)Diza (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Thank you
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Unfortunately, that is the way apples work @Bev1 (GB1) . You need a VERY large amount of apples to move the meter. I do about 5000 per harvest and it barely registers. Apples are one of the items that is good if you are going to be away for hours. It is not good for increasing the points per second. 

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    ... you can get speed fertilizer as rewards when Village Fair is running ... they are very good to use on a apple-tree to get a small amount of apples ... so the funnel dont run on apples for long ... if you have room on MF buy a lv 1 apple-tree and demolish it when funnel is over ... this way you get the smallest amount of apples as possible.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 02.09.2019
    HWE this too is full of bugs and giving free points to some players.
    How top 2 rank players made too many points so early?

And why again HWE?
    Did GGS forgot about VF?

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Same issue on US Server!!!!

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Did'nt any of you got anything special, this time tho? :o
  • http://prntscr.com/p09qjb
    http://prntscr.com/p09qlr

See these two screenshots!
    I am tied Rank 1 in FL currently with another person..
    But That person due to bug already has so much points..Certainly going to take 4 gold medals with ease..Even If I try very very hard..I can't catch him up..
    GGS..FIX THESE BUGS!!
    Did'nt any of you got anything special, this time tho? :o
    What special?
    No special thing here
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 01.09.2019
    My bad, i got all confused :S
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 01.09.2019
    Good, it has been posted here that GGS is getting closer to the source of the problem now that they have replicated it on servers other than INT.

Add: Looks like part of the bug is starting with a +1 also. And the millions of points is about what I had for a Champs score.
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I am just fed up with the glitches now & how all these extra points players have got are going to also impact the farmers league. The players with millions of free points are clearly going to get all of the gold medals
  • I am just fed up with the glitches now & how all these extra points players have got are going to also impact the farmers league. The players with millions of free points are clearly going to get all of the gold medals
    I think I'll only get 4 gold medals and be punished with fierce competition in the next event.

It has been an issue on a different server for at least a month from what I have read here. I'm sure it is high on the not a big deal list of bugs to maybe fix some day.
    Yes I have been following it & they even had to stop the CC on the server affected. Sad that they can't be bothered to fix things. I don't even get a reply from them when I put in a ticket so that sums up how little they care about their customers. Maybe if we all stop buying gold they might take notice?
    Yes I have been following it & they even had to stop the CC on the server affected. Sad that they can't be bothered to fix things. I don't even get a reply from them when I put in a ticket so that sums up how little they care about their customers. Maybe if we all stop buying gold they might take notice?
    People in my coop had already stopped buying gold. GGs is no longer good to their farmers.
    They keep on thinking how to increase the number of gold buyers but never listens to us.

• well i got x2 rewards from fishing hard work and gold fish but dont had point bug so far yet hope i get it next time hehe
    We all want the points bug now GGS.....see what you started
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 01.09.2019
    And again a bug in a HWE.....last time the FHWE skipped a crate, now the HWE skipped a crate. All since the start of the Farmers league.
    And again no buildingcoins as rewards.

This is what it looks like before opening

When I checked what new crate I got, the rutabaga is gone and the flowers are next. So I refreshed with ctrl+F5
     And there are the flowers

• marii (SKN1)marii (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    skn1 -also has bugs.. thanks if you fix it!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    And again a bug in a HWE.....last time the FHWE skipped a crate, now the HWE skipped a crate. All since the start of the Farmers league.
    And again no buildingcoins as rewards.

This is what it looks like before opening

When I checked what new crate I got, the rutabaga is gone and the flowers are next. So I refreshed with ctrl+F5
     And there are the flowers

My hard worker also skipped a crate  I had s seed cabbage ready to go and it skipped to dandelion.

Not funny.
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    I am just fed up with the glitches now & how all these extra points players have got are going to also impact the farmers league. The players with millions of free points are clearly going to get all of the gold medals
    I think I'll only get 4 gold medals and be punished with fierce competition in the next event.

It has been an issue on a different server for at least a month from what I have read here. I'm sure it is high on the not a big deal list of bugs to maybe fix some day.
    Happening here also.It will also make a difference to the world-wide championship scoring too in this HWE. Seem's to be the points from other events are carrying over like they did the last FHWE,unfairness all round.

• Hi Guys,

The team are aware of the bug with the rankings, they are still working on that one.

@Xcution (INT1) @jitu7 (IN1) Your posts were removed because you both know that you should be posting in English.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's here on US1 now
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    They find something...

I don't believe it ....
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Well it is here but not the Coop one just an ordinary one.
    ... and what will be with the Farmer's League?

LOL HWE here :#
    No words for them.
    Still FL is waiting for the next event even when its already been started. :D
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    It has started but is not linked in to FL
    I'm sorry but after next weekend's pop-up and what is happening today....

.... when comes the COMPENSATION?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    also is not coop  hwe. just the regular one.  so I wonder if they will change it.
     holding my corn to see

well if theres no farmers league linked into it then there really isnt an awful lot of point doing it
Sign In to comment.