Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Building Idea

The art gallery:  New building, similar to the apartment block, which can hold decorations.
Create a new league, or alternate every-other-season in Farmer's league.
...and use rubies as the precious gems to earn. (I chose ruby cause red is my fav color) :#

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Seeker1 (US1) Excellent idea.Maybe they could just sell it for dollars, though, rather than create yet another league. (One can dream.)

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Decorations are for decorating the farm, not to be put in a building like the apartment does for houses.

Actually, decorations are for boosting happiness and reducing production costs first and foremost. Their decorative nature is secondary. Not enough room for most players to have enough to do the job. Besides, they could be swapped out when the player wants to look at something else. Most players don't care what we have on our farms ... we just want lower production costs.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Seeker1 (US1)   Um.......we already have such a building.  The Deco Tower on the Gourmet farm.  ;) I've always thought there should be another use for it than just displaying our decos. Your idea sounds like a good way to do that.  animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004
  • I think ggs will probably be creating new buildings in the future that you can probably buy for diamons.

something that could store multiple fields or deco's would be great if they could create something like that.
    I don't think storing multiple fields would work as you'd need to plant and harvest, etc. Passive things like houses and decos would work the best.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    well depends how the best king meant it. it has been asked for by different people through out the years for a place we can keep buildings that are "extra" for some.for example i need to collect a lot of apples next for the weekly some players keep somethings at level 1 so they can demolish and build buildings they need for events.so might be nice if we had a building that could store built building that we could switch out when need be for certain events 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I like Seeker's Art Gallery idea. It's a grate idea and would give us a chance to put more happiness on our farms.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I like the idea too :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Why not add more plots in MF ... a row of plots .... 6 or 7 plots in total
Sign In to comment.