Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wrong click, bye gold

Some time ago I read about an extra click for buying stuff using gold ingame. I haven't got a clue as to where that safety is built in exactly, since I lost about 6 k gold some minutes ago by clicking the gold button for expanding land by accident while clicking my fields. It pops up continuously when I click those fields that are on the border. It is very annoying. And now it even cost me 6 k or something. I hate it >:(.

I want my gold back!

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

Go to settings

Tick this box .. its the gold confirmation box ... or Gold lock

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hi, Mainframe. Sorry you lost your gold. It's happened to most of us. It's only taken them 5 years to give us a gold lock!  TMKC's illustration above is what you need to do, although I have my minimum set at 1 gold -- losing even 250 by accident is too much for me.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    rofl  @artful (US1)   I thought I was tight setting mine to 9
    edited 19.08.2019
    @Uncle John (GB1)  I had a ton wiped out first  year of play -- a ton-- and various bits now and then since then -- they add up. Every piece of gold counts in my world. Quite a few players have it set to 1, so I'm not the only one who was raised to think a penny saved is a  .. well, you know the rest. :)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Mine is set at 10 gold.  :)
    Spendthrift!! :)

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Mine set to 100 :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Mine set to 1 
    Thank to ggs that 1 is also saved <3
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Mine is at 9.
    LOVE the thing.
  • wow lock at 250+ hehe mine is at 2 sometime im use 1 gold escape so made it 2 else it was 1 hehe
  • Mainframe (NL1)Mainframe (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    Thank you all for commenting. I will click that f&^%*&87*ing box and keep my gold where it should be: in my account.
  • Mainframe (NL1)Mainframe (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    Well, I just looked and it was ticked at 250, so how did I still lose six k? Beats me. Maybe I should just start reading books :/.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    You lose it because it tells you that you are about to spend gold.  If you don't catch it in time and click a second time you lose the gold.  I have mine set at 1 like @artful (US1) .  I am not about to lose more gold to this game than I already have.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file