Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1) said:
    When does this ML summer season end / When does the ML Autumn season begin?
    @Seeker1 (US1) September 30th.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 18.08.2019
    @WascallyWabbit when the season ends i assume we will need to get another monument for the next one and collect coins for that one, does this mean that the first monument that as coins in it, boosting what ever was chosen is  no longer any use or does it still work for booster all year round? Do we keep the coins for good and just keep building that monument up each summer etc
  • @uksharon (GB1) Whatever boosters you have on your summer monument when it ends, will stay there & be active if the monument is built. You won`t be able to add more coins or remove any after that time. 

If you choose to remove your summer coins from it, before it ends, you could keep them & use them on next years summer monument, if you wanted to, but then your current summer one would have no boosters running.

You can only use summer coins on summer monuments, winter coins on winter monuments etc

At the start of each CC, the system checks all players in the ML to see if they have the current monument & if they don't it is sent to them, so when the new monument starts, it will be sent to everyone when they play their 1st ML CC in October.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 19.08.2019

We need more ways to get the summer coins other than playing in CC.
    Kindly forward this request.

The monument doesnt look good with just 15-20 upgrades in it. Its so empty.

When i started playing this game, the one thing i liked in this was, there wasnt any time limit ... play as you wish, build as you wish. Stop playing and when you come back, start from where you left.
    This 3 months time frame for building a monument isnt good.
    For the right price, we should be able to build our farm the way we want it.

First GGS wants us to spend money, now they want us to spend the money in a fixed 3 months time ....
    This way, it leaves us no option but to move on ...

Thank you @WascallyWabbit one thing that really needs fixing is when anyone sparkles your farm during a mission it freezers your farm up and you cannot collect until they have left your farm.
  • 1qaz2 (JP1)1qaz2 (JP1) JP1 Posts: 366
    Hello.
    Can you tell me?
    Do I need to put a summer monument in my inventory in the fall?
  • Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    Alchemist will no longer participate in CC aka Masters League. 

We all worked hard. We set targets for ourselves and scored like we never did before. We have been helping each other to develop our Farms. We bought Coop subscriptions and sometimes gift each other gifts. The lower levels and those with less resources in particular are helped by those of us who can help. And now the ones helped are also blocked! We now just meet up and enjoy each other. 

All the best Placebo !:) 

All's well that ends well for those who matter.

• Hello.
    Can you tell me?
    Do I need to put a summer monument in my inventory in the fall?
    @1qaz2 (JP1) If you have upgrades on your summer monument that are giving you boosters, then you will need to leave the monument on your farm for those boosters to continue working or you can remove all your summer coins from the monument & save them to put on next years Summer Monument 2020.
  • 1qaz2 (JP1)1qaz2 (JP1) JP1 Posts: 366
    @WascallyWabbit 

Thanks for the answer.

• blanche (SK1)blanche (SK1) SK1 Posts: 46
    Ahoj, ak si chcem svoje letne mince ponechat na dalsiu letnu pamiatku dokedy tak musim urobit? Poprosim o presny datum kedy sa mince vryju do kamena a nebude ich mozne vziat spät.
    Dakujem
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

@WascallyWabbit

No  final rewards after the end of CC in Master league on GB1
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @PCA (GB1) nothing here yet either... says it takes some time to get all the results....
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Here too no rewards
  • Nanona (PL1)Nanona (PL1) PL1 Posts: 132
    (PL1) nothing yet either
  • @blanche (SK1) The Summer season ends on Sept 30th & Autumn Season begins on Oct 1st

Letná sezóna sa končí 30. septembra a jesenná sezóna sa začína 1. októbra

@PCA (GB1) Is that everyone or just some members? - I assume you tried the usual, give the servers time to settle & reload game.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    come on weres the rewards were all sat ere waiting and what comes another HWE, weres the VF , everyone as had enough of the HWE events , especially after what happened with the FHWE , nothing was said WHY 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 01.09.2019
    I wonder if anyone will be honest :)

Unless it only happened to us? ;o
    I got rewards now. :)

It means we have 1 more month to earn summer monument coins?
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    @WascallyWabbit. just saw your answer, thank you
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 08.09.2019
    Word to the wise - I wouldn't start the stackmaster or go hot and heavy with the seaweed until the CC actually starts; it's been starting late for the last 3 or 4 iterations, so if you try and get a "jump" on things, you might wind up wasting your tractor and/or seaweed.

Just a thought. :)

{Now watch, this time it will start right on time, just to spite me. :p}
    Where is CC tent?
    Its not there on IN server
    edited 08.09.2019
    Appeared now!
    This time it is half an hour late :'(
    My coop people lost 2M+ RPS in this time.
    Now who ill compensate for this ^ >:)
  • It hasn't shown up on US1 server yet
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Appeared now!
    This time it is half an hour late :'(
    My coop people lost 2M+ RPS in this time.
    Now who ill compensate for this ^ >:)
    ALWAYS wait for the tent to show up.  Always.
    Does the summer monument work all year round or just for the summer season, i would like to know because if it is just for a season i can remove it from my farm, but if it works all year round then i shall leave it on.
    can i get some info on this from a mod please ??
  • Does the summer monument work all year round or just for the summer season, i would like to know because if it is just for a season i can remove it from my farm, but if it works all year round then i shall leave it on.
    @uksharon (GB1)  If you leave your coins in it & leave it built on your farm, the boosters will continue to work.
    ok thank you
  • preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781
    Why there are 34 teams now in the Master League ???
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @WascallyWabbit - In previous posts we were told summer coins could be saved for 2020 summer monument.

Is this no longer true?
Sign In to comment.