Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 15.08.2019
    @WascallyWabbit 25k gold seems to be a lot? no it is a lot and its a ridiculous amount on top of what ever else they are trying to get players to purchase like the subscriptions on a monthly fee,  GGS are driving players away with there greed 

@BlueZilver (GB1) I for one DO NOT buy tokens to play the school, wof and never have ! and never will, if you wish to pay to win slot one that is up to you but dont try and make it sound a good deal for everyone because it is not !! 

@PCA (GB1) ( You Said ) Why does it have to be bought to start with ?  People play the event, qualify for medals but at the end of the day they have to pay gold to receive the rewards they earned ?  This is preposterous 
    I totally agree with you on this, this is getting the most expensive game to play for little rewards VIRTUAL at that !

I am so glad i have found another game to give my money to and play most of my hours, This game is getting more and more like a gambling game than a farming game !
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    In farmer league , the titles depend only on the medals we earn or do they depend also on the score we achieved in an event going on.

Does scoring more get us titles faster ? Or does getting more Gold medals get us to the next title faster ?
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 15.08.2019
    Your division-rank depends on your score ... around midnight your rank will be converted into a medal.

If you want to keep or increase your division-rank you need to keep increasing you score. As long as you get medals you will earn points for the next titel ... better medal faster you get the titel.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/farmers_league/title_overview.htm#Title%20rewards

(edit)  from time to time look at the season-ranking ... it might give you an idea who you gonna end up with in next event.
  • To be honest I dont mind the cost of the season pass as such, its less than the (gold) cost of 1 seaweed humus a day, so not so bad.  What I do mind is having to pay for it all at once.  Thats a heck of a lot of gold to find. It would be so much better to make it 'event passes' and that way although the overall cost would be the same, the outlay would be easier (plus I reckon there would be a higher take up and therefore would probably benefit GGS in some unexpected gold sales)
    edited 15.08.2019
    Thats ok if you purchase gold a lot but what about these players that do not purchase gold in vast amounts, why should we have to pay anyway, dont you think they bleed people enough to play this game ! GGS always harp on about fair play, we are both in the same coop @AmazingMurphy (GB1)  lets say we where both in the same league, how is that fair play ? You know when to use gold because you know when im online other players from other coops dont ! They are not only getting us to fight other coops for the cc etc but now they want us to fight each other ( team mates) all in the name of greed !! I dont think this will ever change to where they sort out which players play in which league so that they are not in with team mates because i dont think they know how to make that work. same as when they are supposed to be teaming gold users in the cc mission with none gold users not seen that happen yet although they had stated that they where doing that !!
  • Yes I do buy gold but wouldn't use it to beat a team mate - ever - that is NOT my way.  I hope most in the coop know that.
    edited 15.08.2019
    it was just an example not everyone is like you x Meaning GGS have not worked the leagues out to be a fair play especially when there are players in the same team.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    It's hard to play Farmer's League for 42 days in a row.

I do like the idea that all gold buyers winning Gold medals end up together in a league during an event.

They fight like there is no tomorrow. None of them wants to come last ... Hahahaha

And GGS wins Everytime
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 16.08.2019
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1)

(You WroteYes I do buy gold but wouldn't use it to beat a team mate - ever - that is NOT my way.  I hope most in the coop know that.

Everyone in our coop knows that very well, thank you for reminding us what a great Team mate you are !  We are never taking you for granted, pls know this!   :smile:

I doubt  @uksharon (GB1)  was making the example above mentioning you for any reason, it was just an example, where she said "..let's assume that you and I are in the same league..." etc etc 

Personally I don't care about these medals, the apartments and everything else about Farmers League.

I play coop events for my coop and with my coop. My coop mates do the same, best Team work ever.  I am not going to ruin my gaming by playing against my coop mates. Nor are my coop mates fighting against each other, we share  and help each other, we are not going to change instigated by GGS

And for all the above reasons I am not going to buy a pass that grants me to receive the rewards I won  LOL   

Geezzz please read out loud those few words marked in bold  How ridiculous do they sound ?

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.08.2019
    What it all comes down to, is you have to use plenty of gold already to get the high medals, so why should you also have to pay for the rewards you have already paid for in winning them,.  GREED, GREED, GREED. 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    super; thanks @harvestmoonn (INT1) ; will have to save my blue diamonds so can get apartment on all 3 farms...yippee another patience task for me LOL
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 16.08.2019
    Are you guys even in competitive coops?

If you are regularly a top 5 coops, you get steadily gold
    Could even say, most top 10 coops, gets gold 

And if ur not in a top 5 coop, why do you care so much about competition?

Just play and Farm, and Giggles , I dont know :o
  • So what you are saying @Exxy (INT1) only the top 10 co op players deserve rewards?  The rest of us can just be ignored?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I tend to agree with exxy on this one.......Farmers League main reward that everyone is interested in is the apartments......everyone will have them placed and upgraded eventually and when this happens FL will become irrelevant.

The whole "you have to gold" to get gold medals is simply not true. If you stick with it long enough you will eventually get put into a weaker group where u have the chance to win a gold medal and some diamonds to put towards an apartment/upgrade. Yes the heavy golders will get them placed and upgraded a lot faster than the average player but these players will destroy you in events whether they have apartments or not. Where's their advantage??? Most of the big golders can beat u by gold skipping 1 production item anyway.....whether its a mill, a field, a cow stable and so on.

I already have gold medals in this FL, had quite a few in the previous one as well and did it without using any gold and barely any resources. Some of my groupings were good, others were a bit difficult but thats the nature of the game. I don;t mind a challenge.
    edited 16.08.2019
    I got 1 Gold / 1 Silver / 2 Bronze for the CHWE

with 7.5M points ;o

Well, i guess the situation can be different on each server

On international, we might have around 5 huge players , that are out of the way

But everyone else, is cool , reachable

Sometimes, even those big golders are busy, or wont go all out =p

You have me covered......7.45 mill points but I lost a day due to work. 3 golds and a silver with that total so my grouping wasn't too bad this time.
  • That would just get you bronze medals in my group top 2 are over 10M.  all good for me I sat out the 1st event.
    edited 16.08.2019
    Bronze medals are fine :)

I did some theorizing for giggles

And with all bronze medals , you'd still reach the Animal Lover title ( pretty much the last title type )

Because, the last type, needs 42 gold medal ( not sure one person will do it , even if its possible )

Sitting out? Completely? lol
    Sounds fine to me.....you only need 1 gold to qualify for end of season rewards. Once all my apartments are placed and upgraded the Farmers League will be a pointless event to me so why would I want to rush towards that? Its a bit like a Playstation game, once you finish it to the end it loses its appeal. I'm happy to plod away and grab whatever I can from FL......I have to say though that the coloured boxes stink! The contents need to be improved to keep players interested.
    edited 16.08.2019
    it will make sure I get 1 gold medal and as I do not use gold I will get very little diamond. so I will make sure I get 6000 diamonds and not have to worry about any other medals.  For players that do not want to BUY their diamond by season pass best way to make sure they get decent amount.If I get silver medals ALL the way through I would be flat out getting 6000 diamonds, which is what will happen to some players

ALL those player that do not buy season pass way better to sit out 1st round to get EASY gold medal in 2nd round

edited 16.08.2019
    Well, reaching Animal Lover title gives 4k diamond ( without having to buy any season pass )

Fyi

Well sitting out = -4000 medal points, you just have thrown 2 titles

Not sure, its advantageous

But you play like you want 
    edited 17.08.2019
    to make sure I get 1 gold medal is worth 6k diamonds at least more than ANY title and I don't have to play as hard to get the better medals. BTW it is NOT 2 titles, in the group I was in I would have received 4 glass medals 4x500=1 title, good sacrifice to ensure 4 gold 2nd event and ensure 6k diamonds, no gold, no panic, no seaweed. no drama.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 16.08.2019
    Anyway, Time to play missions for me :)

See you
  • @PCA (GB1) I can see what you mean about buyiing rewards, but really gold spending is always about buying a slight advantage here & there in the game, whether it is to speed something up, or boost something, or buy something that is better than a non-gold version & these passes are just another twist on the same theme. Most of the rewards are nothing to write home about, its really all about the diamonds - The apartments are a good addition & worth upgrading, so what if the upgrades cost gold & not diamonds? I am sure that the same people that are buying the passes, would use that gold to buy upgrades, so it all comes back to the same thing in the end, except that by doing it this way, non-gold buyers can, over time, collect diamonds and upgrade their apartments, which they would not be able to do if the upgrades cost gold, so maybe this way is better, as it gives everyone the chance to use the apartments & the gold spenders can speed up the process, by buying a pass & getting their usual advantage.

@AmazingMurphy (GB1) I also wondered why they didn`t break up the passes into events, because there are some events that I would skip, then I realised that that is probably why they didn`t lol 
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) said "To be honest I dont mind the cost of the season pass as such, its less than the (gold) cost of 1 seaweed humus a day, so not so bad.  What I do mind is having to pay for it all at once.  Thats a heck of a lot of gold to find. It would be so much better to make it 'event passes' and that way although the overall cost would be the same, the outlay would be easier..."

Oh, I agree!  I do well in some events and not in others. It could be worth it for me to buy an event pass for some events where I expect to do well.  This is a great idea GGS, if anyone is listening. 

@gizmo22 (AU1) You're right, you don't have to gold to get gold medals. I've got 4 from the CHWE and used no gold just some seaweed feed/humus/fertilizer that I had won (I don't buy it, ever).  

@RunsWivScissors (GB1) "
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) I also wondered why they didn`t break up the passes into events, because there are some events that I would skip, then I realised that that is probably why they didn`t lol  "  Ha, never thought of that.  
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    FL cant connect to cc - or why has cc not started yet?
    Division making always take a bit of time

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    could be the problem, but then they should have given longer time between hwe and cc
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 16.08.2019
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)

yes what you write makes total sense and especially so the plausible reasons ggs has not to break the pass into events. All what you said is exactly why no one should buy a pass. 

Let's say people start buying a pass, with whatever gold they either buy or gain in events for example while in our coop, where we win quite a few rewards.

Then once they have their pass they start playing the extra hour, the extra day, then they check the situation in their league and start devising ways to reach that medal, ohhh and who is that competitor... a coop mate... well screw the coop mate I paid for this, I need that medal .... It can get worse, maybe my description is too mild

Also consider that the Farmers league is going to be around every single day from now on, so at every new season of the Farmers league we buy a new pass. This resembles the gold spending for the special transporter that allows us to store more fuel in horse competitions. Unless you are online day and night you are going to miss on the fuel, god forbid you miss a couple days then what you do without having spent 14 k gold for the transporter ? You wouldn't reach the top leagues. Horses competitions are also continuous, every time you buy with gold a better transporter. Why did ggs never grant us the option to build / upgrade a transporter and leaves us once again with a temporary solution that needs to be bought with gold over and over and over again ? We all know why !

Think about it, we are talking about a pass for everything, each part of the game, one for the farmer's league, one for the horses, one for the instant start of temp farm (that's also new ! ) and of course the monthly subscription(s) a special hot deal every now and then, boosters every day with continuous events etc etc

The less of these "continuous" gold specials we buy the less we feel under pressure to play more than intended and we keep an eye out to the real world which is a healthier option

I am aware there are quite a few players who simply buy their gaming, never worried about actually playing the game,  but so what, we don't really need to go down the same path. And this from a player like me, who is and has always been a gold buyer

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    GG i will not pay 25k gold for season pass, there is chance i will leave this game
Sign In to comment.