Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• Oh NO! You mean my dog might die?

• I just fed her. She's fine.
  • HomeDay (US1)HomeDay (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    OK, SO Something happened in between refreshing the Browser
    I used to have 5 Million and then some dollars, but now only have 500,000
    I was working on getting my next expansion on the main farm for 9 Million.. Only needed just over 3 million more.. and POOF all gone...From 5,647,000 to 564,720............. Some Zeros Are MISSING
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @HomeDay (US1) Try reloading the game again. If that does not work then you will have to contact support with your issue
  • I spent a lot of tickets and gold today preparing the candy farm.  Now it is gone  WTH?
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @dgreen3874 (US1)  GGS had to do a roll back to fix these errors.  You should have your gold back and you will have to start over with your Candy Farm.
  • i just used a 50 dollar gift card on 130 bonus it only gave me 61 thousand gold i need it straightened out 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    You'll need to raise a ticket with Support to achieve that.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Is there anything that can be done about this? I still never receive that offer and other offers like that one.
  • you are better off getting friendship meadows anyway, they don't cost gold to upgrade.
    you are better off getting friendship meadows anyway, they don't cost gold to upgrade.
    I was originally going to leave it at level 1 to use for quickly passing the jasmine box in the cooperative hard worker event. But I don't really put much effort into that event anymore so I guess there isn't much point in getting it now.
    I don't really get why the original thread about not receiving certain offers was merged with this thread (I don't have any missing items, I am just not receiving certain offers like Benny's Bargain, the fertile meadow offer etc.)

I'm still having this problem and it would be nice if it could be fixed soon if that is possible. I really don't want to miss out on any potentially nice offers during Christmas time.
  • Tahir (INT1)Tahir (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4

Are you experiencing any of the following issues....

• Gold has disappeared
    • Purchased Gold has not been credited
    • Bonus from gold purchase, email, login, ship, task, etc has not been credited
    • Cash has disappeared
    • Items from inventory, dropbox, tasks, farm etc have disappeared
    • Buildings not showing on farm
    • Farm enviroment is not showing
    If so, in MOST cases these things are not actually missing at all, they are simply not showing up on your screen for some reason. 

In ALL cases of missing items, first do the following things...

If that does not correct the issue & your items are still missing, you will need to Contact Support as they are the ONLY people that can see what has happened on your account & make any necessary corrections. No one on the forums can see what happened to your stuff or do anything about recovering it.

After emailing Support, you will receive an automated reply confirming receipt of your email & giving you a ticket number. You will then be contacted again when your ticket is dealt with. 

Please be patient, Support sometimes receive a high volume of tickets & this can lead to an increase in response times.

NOTE: If you are missing exactly 2000 gold - Did you start your gold mine or rename your horse or boat?

hi good game team why my 15901 gold was deducted because i did not played anything wrong.please help     

• Tahir (INT1)Tahir (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    i have lost 15901 gold even i did not play anything wrong
    i have lost 15901 gold even i did not play anything wrong
    You will need to contact support on this issue. No one here can help you with this trouble.
  • Musher (US1)Musher (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I can't figure out how to update my email (I lost that email back when yahoo was hacked) and without doing so, I can't contact support.  I woke up to around 2,000 gold less this mornin and have no idea what happened as I have been saving it up.  I've done everything suggested to no avail.
  • I can't figure out how to update my email (I lost that email back when yahoo was hacked) and without doing so, I can't contact support.  I woke up to around 2,000 gold less this mornin and have no idea what happened as I have been saving it up.  I've done everything suggested to no avail.

You'll need to contact Support for that, from a new Email address (since you don't have access to the old one any more) and let them know what's going on.  Include your accounts login name, the old email address, the game server you're playing on (US1) and the new email address.

Make sure you are able to receive replies to the ticket in your new email (they might go in your Spam Box), as they may ask for additional information to ensure you are the true owner of the account.
  • Debee19 (US1)Debee19 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Two of my trawlers disappeared. I originally had 14 boats--2 skipjacks and 12 trawlers. I accidentally placed a skipjack (that I had won) instead of deleting it at a time when about half of my boats were at the dock.  Afterwards I noticed that I only had 13 boats--3 skipjacks and 10 trawlers. I then deleted the skipjack thinking that one or both of the trawlers would reappear but they didn't. I submitted this issue to support and the rep concluded that I have "no more or no less boats than I should have" and that the game cannot delete anything from itself. I sent a follow-up message to support in response to the rep's reply and no one from support has replied. I also cleared my cache and neither boat has reappeared. I recently gave up getting those trawlers back and have placed a new one in my fishing region. Has anyone had a boat(s) just disappear? Any suggestions on how to get these trawlers back or at least one because I know the maximum number of boats allowed is 14?
  • Willem.w (NL1)Willem.w (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    probably just a display glitch. :)
    hello i bought gold with paypall but its placed in the wrong game its in the dreamworld and thats not good i just would like it to have on my farm.

hello i bought gold with paypall but its placed in the wrong game its in the dreamworld and thats not good i just would like it to have on my farm.

Your best bet is to contact support :(
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464

Well I bought the 2000% Super Sale in BigFarm%Sale icon and they took the money from my Dollar General Gift Card but I did not get the Balloon tokens/reg tokens/gold mystery boxes.  One support person said that it was for the Tessa's Dream World!  HAH! No way!  The Dream World has never had a Balloon Wheel of Fortune on it nor does the Dream World inventory even contain a place where those Balloon tokens can be stored.  Oh yes, I refreshed, I cleared cache, I cleared browsing history, and they are still missing from my regular farm's inventory.  They either need to reimburse my money or give me the goods I paid for.  I did send in tickets and hope they are working on it.
  • Missing more than 7 million all the sudden ? how?
    Missing more than 7 million all the sudden ? how?
    ?? 7 million what? Have you cleared all your browser histories then reload the game?
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38
    when I log in, i noticed that i lost over 2k of my gold. What happened? last night it was around 3882, now its 1882. I want my golds back. please help.
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38
    when I log in, i noticed that i lost over 2k of my gold. What happened? last night it was around 3882, now its 1882. I want my golds back. please help.
    Mine at the beginning wouldn't let me comment on the thing so I am so sorry
  • Johnnie4 (GB1)Johnnie4 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    I have reported on the 1/7 my problem with missing gold. Conv ID 2400725. However, I have yet to receive an answer from support even after 22 days. Can anyone please help? Thanks
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 22.07.2020
    I have reported on the 1/7 my problem with missing gold. Conv ID 2400725. However, I have yet to receive an answer from support even after 22 days. Can anyone please help? Thanks

Sorry to hear that, please check your private message.

@Johnnie4 (GB1)

• AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 05.08.2020
    I cleared my cashe and still didn't get the Northern Lights Donkey stable or the Candy Chicken that I won in the VF.  It's really annoying because I am wasting 1/2 time I could be using.  
    Thanks
    AHC
    Edited: Apparently 4th time rebooting is the charm.  They finally showed up.
  • BigTJ (US1)BigTJ (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Same problem, im missing 145.000 gold from my account that did not get used for upgrades or purchases. There when i logged off, missing when i logged on. contacted customer support & no response.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Same problem, im missing 145.000 gold from my account that did not get used for upgrades or purchases. There when i logged off, missing when i logged on. contacted customer support & no response.
    @Tammi555jamesGa (US1)

How long has it been since you've contacted the support team? Could you please private message me the ID of the ticket?

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
This discussion has been closed.