Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    i am unable to log in.  i did not see a shutdown icon before i reloaded.  i was logged in then tried to reload.  now i am unable to log in.  i get...this action is not possible at this time.  please try again later.....   is the us server down?  hpe things are ok by morning

• ITS BACK NOW
  • MGA (US1)MGA (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    For the past several days, I keep getting a "connection fail" and have to log in again.  Now, the game will not let me log in at all.  I have rebooted my computer and router.  I have tried different browsers.  I am not sure what else to try.  My other internet windows and tabs seem to be working without problems.  Any suggestions?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Yep, been getting this often lately.

• GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    and again tonight....real nice big farm!  
  • SAme here just now. should be good in 15 minutes or so. Why who knows
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    No rhyme or reason to when this bug pops up. Can not do this action at this time when trying to log in. I will for sure buy some gold (NOT) when these bugs are never fixed
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Same here, Drifter. I have a brief window to get things done on the farm this afternoon .. ain't gonna happen!

• Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 13.08.2019
    Kinda kills the game with everything running by times. lose alot of points/time supplys.

takes 15 to 30 minutes to get on
  • again . . .
  • I'm going to go flip through 200 or so TV channels and then try signing in again ...  :(
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    edited 13.08.2019
    Cannot login to big farm.  Is the US server down right now?  There are no messages at login saying that there is maintenance going on or anything....just a rather lame message to try later

we seem to be
  • Same here :(

• 20 minutes so far here
  • JVP (US1)JVP (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Try again later?
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    It is frustrating!
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I can't get in either.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I refreshed the browser 'cause game performance was slowing down.  When I tried to log back in I'm receiving this message.  I can log into my other farm on a different country server.  But my US1 account fails. :(

@Seeker1 (US1)  Thanks for the info. At least now we know it's our server.
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    mine kicked me out then when to the log in screen . when you try to log back in it says action not possible
    It's almost midnight in Hamburg. Let's go wake somebody up!
    also this is messing up che . i need to gather crops in 3 minutes to keep it going !
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 13.08.2019
    ITS ON NOW

OUT 30 minutes again
    that's what i'm not happy with....right in the middle of a competition of course...losing all progress
  • Deb34 (US1)Deb34 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 13.08.2019
    Back in now :)
    seems to be back now...fingers crossed
    mine went down again
    Having this same problem again today.  what's going on?
Sign In to comment.