Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Work

In the Hard work event some of the challenges have pig or cow feed in them.  It would be nice to have the courser describe which feed is required specifically.  It would help in preparation planning and choosing.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ??? Are these rewards from the event ??
  • It is not a reward but it is in the 4 crops picked for a timed hard work event, Like corn, milk, pigs, apple pie..

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It is not a reward but it is in the 4 crops picked for a timed hard work event, Like corn, milk, pigs, apple pie..

If you mean the VF challenges, you only have to hover your cursor over the feed and it will tell you which feed it is asking for.

• Hard Worker Event - Crop rotation - can we please avoid having the same Fields, Stables or Orchards needed in a row?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    When I have a lineup like that, I just harvest one corn, plant cabbages and 1 special wheat. After the new crate appears, if it's a better one, I'll just harvest 1 cabbage, then 1 wheat. I avoid having to use gold to skip that way, or having to use seaweed.  
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @TitianKitty (US1)

Unlike the FHWE, I don't care what order they come in. In the HWE & CHWE, these setbacks are easy to overcome as compared to the FHWE and lack of pools. As @artful (US1) said, just plant and harvest only one of a particular crop and let it run its course. If you want to cut that time down, make sure you planted an edge crop in the previous harvest thereby reducing the harvest to go to the funnel.

In the scenario pictured, let the corn run out, plant one field of special cabbage and use purple on it and instantly have cabbage up and running. One seaweed is a small price to pay to get your game going. Unless your specifically chasing the bonus point, use the 3 or 4 hours you can get out of the cabbage to do your washing, go out to lunch with your friends or go to the pub  :), anything to take a break from the PC. When you get back, repeat the trick with wheat and play it out or hopefully something else that suits your fancy comes along.

There are many little "tricks of the trade" you can apply to the game, but the main thing is to work out what strategies suit your own personal game.
  • hoe kan je deelnemen aan hard werken vissen
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I've sent @rudolf maereman (NL1)  an in-game message with @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 's Oleg tasklist :)
Sign In to comment.