Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Announcement - Mermaid Bay Expansion! - Discussion

Comments

• I would like the to see the table with items in order of cost. Makes it easier to decide which are overpriced. Although I already know that is everything but gold, fish XP, deco parts, and karma.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    The seafood you need in order to make the dishes only comes from Oleg? , I thought that Mermaid Bay was suppose to use ( All ) of the seafood from the waters which I can not get to all of it but I guess not,  thanks for letting Me know, :)
    No, Blue Denim, the Mermaid Bay also makes food dishes utilizing the DSF fish, but these require the Mermaid Bay to be upgraded to higher level.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Got one with sweet & sour Pickerel.

• JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Hallo, is this a game or are you working as an accountant with a calculator next to you computer.

People don't forget the pleasure and the dollars are not real exept  if you are using a lot of gold but that's your own choise.  

sorry i am dutch
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    It's a game of course but for some of us the arithmetic is part of the fun  :¬)
    I started a spreadsheet in the first week of playing, the question was "Do I make more money per hour growing corn or cabbage?"  :¬D
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    COOCKIE2  it is also a simulation game. When the outcome of your work is not important for you or the rewards for your work ar fine even it is $50,- or $5000,- netto earned in 1 hour. I think i am the best boss for you. You can work 24 hours a day for the Exciting Fantistic Wage of $1,- each hours. I pay the others and pay them $15.- an hour.  You are my man to make money,that is how GGS thinks about players who don,t calculate
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602

Beautiful contract , thats exactly why i liked the addition of mermaid's bay products , with more items in contracts, it gives more possibilities :)
    Oh here's another one , i think I'm gonna start doing 4-5-6 fish contracts

I really like a mermaid's bay products

@GrammaLeah (US1)

Your contract is very nice, Only 2 Rare fishes, Only 1 Value Fish

For 6.8M

• Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    what happened to SWORDFISH ? 

I send boats out to every fishing hole at least 2 times a day, and get swordfish perhaps every 2nd day.. I have more than one farm, and its the same everywhere else as well

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 11.08.2019
    Are these new SS really worth having?  Like Angel Trumpet Seeds?   I don't know if this contract is really worth keeping or not.

• William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 11.08.2019
    SuzyQ22,

According to Southern's chart those 9 special event seeds take $4.5 million from the contract cash pool, or 1/3.

It is highly unlikely you get $500,000 per planting of event seeds, which makes it less profitable than a contract without them.

I find that I only keep contracts with Fishing XP, decoration parts, gold, karma, and Super Liquid Fertilizer. The rest are to expensive for my tastes.
    I like them , combined with beach garden / friendship meadow , seaweed humus , rake , edge seed

it yields lots of edge seeds :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 12.08.2019
    I HATE THIS!...................terrible idea putting mermaid bay into fish contracts...........................TERRIBLE
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Mine were normal for several more days, then they started showing up today.  There are contracts on the regular farm and on the fish farm.  We did not need this mixed in.  We needed the amounts of shellfish rebalanced.  There is no indication yet that this occurred.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    it is stimulating me to quit 
    Definely a great change for me, at least

This contract 6.7M 1 Rare fish , and respectable amount of burito!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @JustMe (US1)
    When u left or quit please remember to say goodbye every one because ita a good thing
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Since after GGS added mermaid bay products into fishing contracts I never had a fishing contract in which I had to donate mermaid bay products.Why is this?Is my fishing level too low?Does my mermaid bay needs to be at the highest level before getting the products in my fishing contracts?
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • I only seem to get mermaid bay products requested on my contracts that are less than level 50, mostly on the level 0 ones that want 5 or 6 items.
    Shellfish remain a problem.  There has always been an easy solution to this......you just triple or quadruple the number of shellfish at each shellfish location.  The problem would be solved in minutes.  This could be done in a hotfix.
  • I sure would like to see a shellfish pool with 800 fishes like some of the tuna/herring or lobster ones.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well with the so called re balancing yet to come to the DSF area. It is possible they will make some adjustments on the pools of fish. Personally I'd like to see more shell fish pools or more shell fish in the pools. Why not include the different shell fish with the lobster pools??
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) IMO, that would be a good contract just because it has lobster in it!
    Love those contracts , No rare fish
  • Bubba180 (US1)Bubba180 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Still waiting for return of Calendar events, if want to make changes in game make those that will help the players.
Sign In to comment.