Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @WascallyWabbit
    INT1 server is down
  • just wait few min its login its take time cuz ending of Vf and FL
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 05.08.2019
    @WascallyWabbit i am getting a error trying to log back into my game i refreshed and it sent me to the log in page when i enter my info it pops up a warning and wont let me back in

i refreshed a couple more times and it let me back in
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I am having the same thing happening.

I get an error message at the log in page.
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    HELP!!!! same problem again!!!
      I can log in now.  seems to be fixed here.
  • aok (US1)aok (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Trying to log in to US1 server, keep getting message:  General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBAccountLoginResponse
    Error-Code: 2
    Timestamp: 1564991259
    Zone: 6
    PID:-1

Tried refreshing the tab, rebooting, shutting down and restarting computer; same result.  Browser cache is clear.  Running Waterfox 64-bit version 56.2.12.  My sister can use same desktop & browser to log into her farm on the Australia1 server--no problems.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance
    --aok
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    thanks @harvestmoonn (INT1). is working now
  • aok (US1)aok (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Seems to have cleared up now.  Please disregard previous message.    I'll blame it on my sister.

Regards,
    --aok
  • Should be ok now, it happens on some severs when events end or start & usually settles down after a few minutes.
    not ok here.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    My daughter and I are both locked out again and getting that orange error message to contact support. Sorry I am unable to post a ss because my print key is broken and only works when I dont want it to lol. Anyway, it's the same locked out error many have posted whenever an event has started or ended.. 
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I am having the same issue. I am unable to log in and the error message appears :-(

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Same thing with my game  :(
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Same thing here
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 05.08.2019
    I only get blue loading screen with the spinning wheel..........I am SO tired of watching spinning wheels spin........I have terrible, TERRIBLE lag issues since I can't use Flash anymore, but this morning the game was running pretty smoothly......when suddenly there just HAD to be a hot fix .........since the game went down for the hot fix, I cannot get it to load back up AT ALL.......Will these issues with game lag and connection EVER be fixed?  ever?
  • Can't get on here. looked no server work
    It happened to me a few days ago, and now it is doing it to me again, I can not get on my game  :(
  • ITS BACK NOW
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    It's telling me "Attention!  This action is not possible at this time....Try again later".......I have tried to log on to the game now for a SOLID hour and over........Please what is going on!!??
    thanks 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    The game as been so laggy, slow and freezing since the cc started, i dont know how people are supposed to play this game when it is like this. No it is not my pc and No it is not my internet ! It is the game.
  • Danny6 (US1)Danny6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I have submitted an e-mail with a screenshot of my problem, I am asking for quick help, although I am temporarily out of the Brat Pack due to busy work schedule I am an avid player and this is really delaying my growth, I spend money on this game and play every day. Please help!

Danny6
  • Danny6 (US1)Danny6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    BTW I logged in here just fine but not my game :((
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 09.08.2019
    @Danny6 (US1) You don`t say what happens when you try to login, but if you are getting a pop-up saying that your account is blocked, then you need to contact support, as they are the only ones that can help with that. If they intentionally block an account, they normally send an email, so check your junk/spam folders if you haven`t already.

It is also possible for an account to be blocked automatically, by the payment system, either for a security check or due to something going wrong with a payment, so if you have just made a payment, it couldn't hurt to check with the payment provider that it definitely went through.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.08.2019
    @Danny6 (US1)  I had a problem a while ago and could not log in, I logged in on my phone and out Then I was able to log in on my PC.  I had refreshed and cleared cache and everything before I tried logging in through my phone.  Try this if it is not blocked account.

edit:  The message on my screen was disconnected from server  and would not go to log in screen
  • Please help me with this issue. Thank you
  • I can not log into my big farm with my new laptop. Each time I try It tells me my user name already exists. What is the problem? Thanks
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.08.2019
    make sure that you are on login tab not register tab

• Mines out now to. been doing great. but out. should be back in 10 to 20 minutes
Sign In to comment.