Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Final rewards from FHWE

AmazingMurphy (GB1)AmazingMurphy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 572
Just logged on and no mention of them.  I was in the top 50 so should have something.

Is anyone having similar problems?  Not contacted support yet, waiting to see if its a known problem first.

Just got to the horses and season has ended and again no rewards!  

What on earth is going on?  This is beyond ridiculous!

Comments

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    I have just realised exactly the same issue and came in here to see if it was just me! There is usually a pop up to say they have ended, I was logged in at the start of the CC which is when I assume they ended and there was nothing. I didn't even know the horse season had finished until just now when I remembered it existed lol
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Same here -no notice from either event.
    Did get some goodieboxes and maybe a GML  it seems -( didn't see it come with login, and are not sure how many I had though) but from which event or for what score I have no clue.

Strange strange
  • Not sure if I got those or not, but I am missing horse season rewards.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I never got end-of-event pop-ups for FHWE or Horse Season...I was in top 100 of FHWE, and I think I got all the rewards at least.
    I kinda think they just didn't want to post results because they messed up the scoring in Fishing event ( players in wrong leagues, showing in 2 leagues, losing their ranking when they tried to correct leagues, etc)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Not gettinf anything either
    Or we must be pretending thats y mods arnt coming here
  • Tubal (US1)Tubal (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Mine showed up this morning.  I didn't get a notification, just saw the level 6 norfolk wherry in my inventory.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    No notifications here either. 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @everyone

If you believe that you did not receive rewards that were due to you at the end of an event, please open a ticket with Support as soon as possible.
    We are not able to deal with in-game losses in the forum.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file