Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Event

Comments

• to my calculation from what i have been running i should be near 260.000.000.000 points atleast
    my points are @ 137.000.000.000
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Glad it wasn't only us having these problems.
    Sad, I really wanted the chess board.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    @Ladyoz (US1)  @Rocky123 (IN1)  It is possible these issues are related to what Guinevere posted about - Hover over your stalls to see if any do not pop-up the gratuity bonus's but just show the timer & base amount of pennies.

We do not know yet what exactly the problem is & the event will be over before the offices re-open on Monday, so for now take screenshots of anything strange & I would suggest that you all do support tickets, so that there is a record of your losses, even if they cannot respond before the event ends.

that's typical of them, adding a new event over the weekend while they are unavailable to solve any problem.  

I bet this event will be rescheduled without being fixed 

• Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Glad it wasn't only us having these problems.
    Sad, I really wanted the chess board.

So did I. 
  • OH MY GOSH I HAD THAT PROBLEM WENT FOR 90 PARK PENNIES TO 20 AND NOTHING IN PARK WAS CHANGED COULDNT GET AN ANSWER FORM SUPPORT THROUGH ON MORE GOLD CAUSE ALREADY HAD TO MUCH INVESTED NOW HAVE LIVELY CITRUS GROOVE THA TI HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO UPGRADE TAKES MONEY AND WORKERS AND GOES BACK TO LEVEL 1 OH GEEZ : (
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

To win the first prize, you must earn 380,000,000,000 points !!

The Plesure Park event lasted only 4 days.

I came up with a calculation to earn 380,000,000,000 points at 1100 pennies a second .

So you had to earn 1100 pennies a second non-stop for 4 days !!

You will NEVER succeed. It stops every 4 hours.

Especially at night it is difficult to pay attention.

My maximum speed was 439 pennies a second.

That is how I ended up in 3rd place.

But still miss my some rewards like Autumnal field !!

It is always a problem at Bigfarm.

And then they say sorry it was Bugs.

But when is a good smooth game played without problems?

Always having problems and selling only gold !

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

I came up with a calculation to earn 380,000,000,000 points at 1100 pennies a second .

That totally depends on how many visitors you have.  The more visitors you have, the fewer pennies you'll need.

IE, if you have 5,000 visitors, you only need around 250 pennies per second to equal 480,000,000,000 points over the course of the event. If you only have 2,500 visitors, you'd need 500 pennies per second. etc., etc.

It's not just a straight "pennies per second" calculation.
  • Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

That totally depends on how many visitors you have.  The more visitors you have, the fewer pennies you'll need.

IE, if you have 5,000 visitors, you only need around 250 pennies per second to equal 480,000,000,000 points over the course of the event. If you only have 2,500 visitors, you'd need 500 pennies per second. etc., etc.

It is a straight pennies per second calculation. The event runs for so many seconds and you are collecting pennies.

This is calculated in the game from pennies per second per visitor times visitors. You will note that the visitor units cancel out leaving the unit of pennies per second, which then is added (or subtracted due to what we'll call bugs to be nice) to the total each second. 

The original poster was incorrect, it is 1,100,000 pennies per second.

It is a straight pennies per second calculation. The event runs for so many seconds and you are collecting pennies.

This is calculated in the game from pennies per second per visitor times visitors. You will note that the visitor units cancel out leaving the unit of pennies per second, which then is added (or subtracted due to what we'll call bugs to be nice) to the total each second. 

The original poster was incorrect, it is 1,100,000 pennies per second.
    You need 1,100,000 (ish) POINTS per second.

Pennies & Points are 2 different things.

Pennies X Visitors = Points per Second.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

In the event, the term "points per second" was not actually used. The scores were determined in pennies. We got "pennies per visitor" from the stalls depending on the gratitude tasks and visitors depending on the happiness of our decorations. These were multiplied to give the amount of pennies per second we would receive. The pennies are actually the total score we have over the event.

In the event, the term "points per second" was not actually used. The scores were determined in pennies. We got "pennies per visitor" from the stalls depending on the gratitude tasks and visitors depending on the happiness of our decorations. These were multiplied to give the amount of pennies per second we would receive. The pennies are actually the total score we have over the event.
    Huh. I thought if you hovered over the "Score" in the panel, it showed it in Points per Second, but maybe not. That could get rather confusing. :)
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 15.05.2019
    Points or pennies per second did not matter. 
    The grand prize grand house finally cost 380,000,000,000 points. 

Event lasted 4 days = 345,600 second 
    380,000,000,000 points : 345600 second = 1,100,000 points per second 

And this only takes 4 hours. 
    To increase this speed for 4 hours, you have to buy every stalls with 400 GOLD !! 
    Then calculate how much gold that will cost ?  :D 
    I reached 13.000 gold per 4 hours to make my 439 points per second run at night. :# 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Huh. I thought if you hovered over the "Score" in the panel, it showed it in Points per Second, but maybe not. That could get rather confusing. :)

I think it says pennies per second like in this image:

But many players including myself often refer to it as points per second so it doesn't matter too much.

Points or pennies per second did not matter. 
    The grand prize grand house finally cost 380,000,000,000 points. 

Event lasted 4 days = 345,600 second 
    380,000,000,000 points : 345600 second = 1,100,000 points per second 

And this only takes 4 hours. 
    To increase this speed for 4 hours, you have to buy every stall with 400 GOLD every stall ! 
    Then calculate how much gold that will cost ?  :D 
    I reached 13000 gold per 4 hours to make my 439 points per second run at night. :# 

It's possible to run at a much higher pace than that without using gold. I have calculated that I can run it at an average of around 1.5 million points per second but as you say, you would have to come on every 4 hours during the day for about an hour to set the stalls back up. You would have to be ridiculously active but it would be possible. It would be better if they can allow us to run the stalls for up to 8 hours at a minimum so that we can still get points overnight without having to use gold.

I have upgraded the decorative citrus grove twice, it was at level 3

This morning the building is back to level 1 

Did anyone else encounter this bug pls ?

PCA (GB1) said:

I have upgraded the decorative citrus grove twice, it was at level 3

This morning the building is back to level 1 

Did anyone else encounter this bug pls ?

thank you @Southern (US1)

• Hi All !! 
    First and foremost - let me tell you, the Deco Valley Event was a lot of fun and I did enjoy it !! 
    Finally challenging enough, making you really think and strategize :)

With all that said, to last the whole duration of the Event I sank a lot of gold & farm $$ into it !!
    Gold was used to extend the life of the stalls, which made nice pennies/ sec income (like anything above 15/ per sec was great, especially running overnight).

A TON of BUGS in the Event as well:

- after night run of stalls, missing points, it seemed the counter didn't gain enough points ...???
      (hard to check while you sleep, right)

- during the day, every 5min when counter refreshes the points would go backward (wth???)
      How is that even possible ??

- adding new stalls, prep was a great tool, you could keep 3 stalls ready to be placed as soon as others expired, but what is the point of adding the Stalls (spending a lot of products to buy the time, extending the timer with gold), if after 10min ....the values would drop :(
    For example, all new stalls have the value of 168 pennies/ per sec in 10-15min, I would check how points are doing and find out my earnings rate went down to 144/ per sec (NO Stall expired, NO Decos were changed/ removed) - that was horrible !!! So much produce, $$ spend to buy extra produce & gold for timer and points "go missing" for no apparent reason !!!

Overall - the EVENT was FUN !! 
    (Note to self - do NOT spend any $$ or gold next time, until the "bugs" are removed....not worth it)
    (I will try to keep closer notes on what I'm spending too, to have reliable numbers for my co-op and other players).

Notes and plead to Developers:
    - please fix the "buggy" counter (losing points, going backward)
    - missing pennies/ per sec from building new stalls :/
    - possible time extension using farm $$ option or produce would be nice too
    - time duration - omg 96hrs is a way too long, I have fairly large farms and could not keep up growing the products needed to buy stalls fast enough :/
    Think Event should be 72 hrs max, or make changes to payments, lower them if the event stays at 96hrs...nobody will want to play that, knowing the farm is going to be completely "spend" after the first 48hrs 
    - the final rewards NOT reachable even for top players at level 400++ who have huge farms !!
    Now, this is just plain "stupid" to post a reward nobody can get - what's the point !!??
    I don't think anybody in any level slot got the Mansion Manor (in my group the value of it was 340bln, while top5 players have point range 90-150bln).....

Will play the EVENT again, given the "bugs" get fixed - otherwise, thank you NO thank you 
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    i don't know if this is the correct place to put this but , for today's pleasure park i placed all my booths and had 170 park pennies per second . i went to do other things on my farm then came back , now i have 168 pennies . i thought the bugs were fixed .
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Sorry, mods, I know this probably should go somewhere else.

Well, I'm not doing much in the PP, but wanted to get a few rewards. Decided to put down another stall. Donated all the goods, and as I was placing it, yet another disconnect from the server. (Eleventy billionth time today.)  When I finally got back on, the stall hadn't been placed. Found the stall, but none of the donated goods registered so I would have to redonate. Except, guess what?  It had taken all the goods, even though I didn't get credit.  I don't have the time, inclination, or energy to make more just so I can fill my stall again.

Not a happy bunny. :(
  • CONCE (US1)CONCE (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    where is the tutorial about how to use the PP?

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 06.06.2019
    where is the tutorial about how to use the PP?

The closest thing to a tutorial you find here:

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/pleasure_park.htm#Welcome

and if you hover with the mouse on everything when you open Pleasure Park-building, or click on a stall you have placed you have what you can call in-game-tutorial just like any other event.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I certainly wouldn't write off the game because the PP is not working.
    It's a complete waste of space even when it is working !!! Vastly expensive with rubbish rewards.
    Just ignore it and enjoy the rest of the game
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    agreed
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Hello Northsta (US1)

The numbers (happiness points and visitors) will be correct when you set up your stall.

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 03.08.2019
    only 5-10% player werite in forum and under 20% check it plus that there alot with defrent language so its not mean you are alone
    i never had issue like that there
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Thank you chidzu!  That did indeed work.  Now, why wouldn't tech support tell me that?  LOL

Uncle John:  Once I figured out that you only have to give a very minute amount of goods to make those stalls work, then it made sense.  Trying to fill in each of the 3 products to the maximum was not fun at all.  Sometimes I will only give one product.  If I keep replacing the stalls, the amount of pennies keep adding up just fine.  And as to the rewards being "rubbish", I guess I'm not picky about things that are free.  :)  
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 04.08.2019
    When you play Pleasure Park, you have to know which ressources to avoid donating

Every ressource have a different cost

Best, are donkeys :)

Worst, are Bakery/Shop/Meadow products

And also, its highly recommended to avoid filling a stall for 4 hours, it doubles the quantities from 3 hours

Those are basics

Also, if u want to make it less expensive, Play 5x5 stalls , It will still give points :)

If you feel more like doing more points, Play 3x3 stalls ,

If you feel in between, you can play any other size :) or mix

I recommend keeping a set in stone block of 30 per 15 squares for Stalls only ( it gives lots of flexibility )
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • oh if its auto solved by placing stall there then maybe i had it i never check happiness there just put 3x3 stalls as soon as i get there
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Northsta (US1) . You said " And as to the rewards being "rubbish", I guess I'm not picky about things that are free."
    I'm not picky about things that are free either but these are not free. We have to donate a load of valuable stuff to get them. To get things that can truly be had for free in any of the Hard Work Events or the Wheel of Fortune or many other places. 
    To be honest, I was more concerned that it sounded like you might abandon a game that has lots of good bits due to one of its worst bits not working properly  :¬)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 04.08.2019
    but it pays the same as selling out right and you can just go and check when you fill your eggs,milk,corn,alfalfa,ruta and wildflowers and still get free prizes sense you have to sell if your barns are full and no contracts and everything else takes very little to just set the stall for 10min i love the fact that most hate it i farm normally dont spend anything on it and come in top 20 and get seaweed so i guess the little extra time i spend on it is well worth it and the seaweed and other prizes are diffidently worth more then just selling when barns are full

also i have to use a lot of seaweed and gold to get the prizes i get in HW i dont spend any or very little seaweed on PP
Sign In to comment.