Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

Comments

• Francien (NL1)Francien (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    Wat is er hier in hemelsnaam aan de hand gisteren (donderdag) middag er 3 uur uit zonder waarschuwing daarna nog een paar eruit gegooid zonder waarschuwing. En dat tijdens de dorpsuitdaging. Gaat dit voortaan op deze manier. En dan ook  markten meer. De activiteitenkalender is er ook al niet meer. Die pop-ups waar we niets aan hebben. Wat is het volgende wat er gaat gebeuren.Wij als farmers lijden alleen maar verlies door deze idioterie.
    Jullie moeten vooral zo doorgaan. Daar gaat het mopperen ,dit nog heel zachtjes uitgedrukt, zeker niet van weg dat gaat alleen maar erger woorden.
    Het zou fijn zijn een reactie hierop te krijgen van BF zelf. Maar dat zal wel niet want op feedback krijg je ook geen reactie ook al vraag je hierom.
    geen vriendelijke groeten
    Francien
  • GinaC (US1)GinaC (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Nothing is showing for me.  Guess I will stop for a few days and see what happens.  
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

Beste Francien (NL1) Gebruik google translate en plaats dan je reactie: smile: Helaas begrijpen maar weinigen van ons Nederlands en doen moeite om je woorden te vertalen. Misschien sorry om te zeggen, maar er wordt verwacht dat we hier in het Engels schrijven.

(Dear Francien (NL1) Please use google translate and then post your comment :smile:
    Unfortunately very few of us understand Dutch and bother to translate your words. Maybe sorry to say, but it is expected that we write in English here.)

Cheers :smile:
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Like having no market for a little bit is the end of the world

And /lol at people saying they had full orders , all completed and waiting to ship them

• Feeshie (US1)Feeshie (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Same here for missing contracts for farm and fishing. When will this be fixed? Has been broken ever since the maintenance update this morning.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That's only part of it, Exxy. Many stand to lose millions if the contracts are not restored intact. Plus, for a lot of us, contracts are how we earn the bulk of our money to run our farms. If we can't run our farms, what exactly is the point?  The game is called "Big Farm."  Belittling others is not helpful. 
    edited 02.08.2019
    And claiming, you had millions ready , why not turn them? when your contracts are complete?

I know, i send all my complete contracts as they are full :)

Not sure why would people just keep them there complete

Thats the part, i dont understand, No belittling here 

And , lets say you had a few millions ready.. How many could it realisticly be?

Anything over 20M?
  • I find that the fixes only mess up the farmers progress.
    Takeaways & re-vamping always creates a loss for the farmers.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Fortunately we don't have a warehouse limit for fish so the fishing contracts can wait.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Are we going to be compensated for our partially filled contracts ??  I had 6 organic contracts almost completely filled worth millions in farm dollars, now gone. This isn't fair, we need to be compensated for them.
  • This game is getting more disappointing every day.  It is funny how things break where we the customer make money.
    Organic\Fish markets currently not working, still do not have Oleg Go fishing working, and I find the race horsing ridiculous just watching a screen tell whether you are winning or not.
    then to top it off no notice on today's maintenance.  I am usually patient but after finding I lost the markets I was working on frustration set in again.
    Why is time spent on creating new things which usually is not well tested and creates new problems.  Why not expand what we currently have like the Flower farm or the bakery, so we can sell more items.  Prizes never change on wheel of fortune.
    Where is the incentive to stick to this game?
  • I had 6 organic Market contracts also most done with over 1,00,000 in money and then 4 in the fish Market all almost complete I was working on 1 in most of them.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 02.08.2019
    @ Exxy (INT1) quote: "And /lol at people saying they had full orders , all completed and waiting to ship them" unquote

How do you know they didn´t ? Calling them liars ... trust you have proof?

Ofc we can understand their worry and ofc we should respect that.

The only thing we all can do now is sit and wait, see how this works out. Second guessing is never good for anything.

Cheers :smile:
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Where is my organic contracts and fishing contracts.?They disappeared and I really hope whenever they are back all my shellfish contracts are back to how I left them.I would be really upset if I donated over 600 shrimp for each contract  and then I have to start over because of a bug or whatever caused this issue.Shell fish pools don’t show up often so if the contracts doesn’t show up like how I originally left them I Hope we get compensated(but not with any decoration).
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    So by any chance all the items we all had already in the organic market and fish market, will they be returned to us? Some of them take several days to complete and now all those items are pOOf! 
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 02.08.2019
    About the new update with the island farm, is there any other way we can get the versatile fruit garden?Would it be found  in Favourite Offers also?
    I did'nt call them liars

But we all know, that everyone is 100% honest, all the time, right?

He he

• I agree, I had 4 organic contracts almost completed and 2 fish market contracts actually completed, while 2 others were almost finished. 
  • Glad i am not the only one with this missing contracts issue.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 02.08.2019
    @exxy, do the math. If players had 6-12 (counting fishing) multi-million contracts partially filled, that adds up to millions in lost products/revenue.  I personally don't add fish to contracts until ready to ship, but I did have 6 organic contracts close to being filled -- 3 of which would have been filled this morning. The other three probably would have been completed this evening. I don't know how math works in your universe, but in mine, that does add up to millions.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • DFarm (US1)DFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Is there an ETA for the fix for the Market Issues?
  • Exxy, you are the snarkiest, rudest,not funny at all person on here.
  • Was wondering if the selling of products through farm management using the farm truck was disabled for the events going on atm.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I agree! What a stupid thing to say.......belittling players a new past time now? I for one wasnt overly affected by the stuff up because I rarely bother with market contracts and the fishing contracts I won't fill until I have all fish needed to do so but I won't come out and tell people to get over it or laugh at their misfortune. GGS messed up and we should be compensated for it. If you expect your customers to spend money on your game the least you could do is provide a working bug free game and good customer service......is that too much to ask?
  •  DFarm Problem is under investigation, according to the CM, we could get it back soon, or we could get it back, say middle of Sept. No one knows at this point.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 02.08.2019

The problem is he/she is calling for attention: this is the main reason for such an ever increasing amount of posts with little or no content, zero useful information, nothing to share than little sarcasm 

Not answering, ignoring, will probably work better than trying to reason with a person who is not interested in listening, even less in learning. The guy has no clue what he/she is talking about in some cases, the markets for example. 

This is how I perceive the situation, hence I placed him/her on my ignore list  

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    @Exxy (INT1)

If the game goes offline for a week, I am certain you would say ...

" Like having no Big farm for a week is the end of the world. "

I want to try to explain you what is wrong with a feature in the game getting removed because of a new update ... But I give up.

edited 02.08.2019
    I'll just keep quiet

Happy farming
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    see many other threads for the answers.
Sign In to comment.