Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Strange Indeed

This is so strange, I was working 2 million dollar+ contracts, apples, milk and a 807,00 sweet oil contract. I was merrily doing my farming, adding milk, and sweet oil to the contracts. Got to my apples, went to get my apple contract and it was gone, replaced by a 11,000 wildflower contract. I had worked the apples down to less than 7, 000, so I was shocked. None of the contracts were timed ones, I did the usual clearing, no apples, still wildflowers. Find this very weird.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It sounds like you may have click the decline button by mistake :(
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It should have a confirmation dialog box.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It should have a confirmation dialog box.  
    If you have donated any goods to the contract, there IS a confirmation dialog box.

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.06.2017
    There have been a few times when I felt sure that a contract had disappeared, but I could never prove it & no one else seemed to be having the problem, so I assumed I had dreamed it. But several times I have been making something for a contract & by the time it is done I cannot find the contract anywhere.
    I would definately like to know if they really do vanish  or if I am just insane  - Or ofc both mwahahaha
  • Data King, I didn't delete, had added apples before logging out for the night. Next day apple contract was gone.
    There have been a few times when I felt sure that a contract had disappeared, but I could never prove it & no one else seemed to be having the problem, so I assumed I had dreamed it. But several times I have been making something for a contract & by the time it is done I cannot find the contract anywhere.
    I would definately like to know if they really do vanish  or if I am just insane  - Or ofc both mwahahaha

This is the first time I have had a contract disappear. I will keep a closer eye on my contracts from now on. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Data King, I didn't delete, had added apples before logging out for the night. Next day apple contract was gone.

This is the first time I have had a contract disappear. I will keep a closer eye on my contracts from now on. 
    Wow  :# yes if that is the case I'll be keeping a closer eye on my contracts
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)   same here.... know I am working on a contract and go to complete it and it is just gone.... I know I didn't finish it! LOL

...but can't prove it either :(
  • Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    August 1, 2019
    All my contracts are gone. I can't access any contracts at all.  It has been removed from the "Farm Management" tab. This includes the fish tab for contracts as well.
    Rebooting and trying other browsers does not help.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 01.08.2019
    @Sandy9882 (US1) organic market has been temporaly removed due a bug. Ggs is investiganting the problem and will solve it.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/195141/announcement-problem-with-the-contracts-in-the-organic-fish-markets#latest
  • Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    @amber3(INT1) Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file