Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Read the official announcements people.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    edited 01.08.2019
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Thought I was losing it.   I clicked on the market and it brings up the farm management.

So ok, known bug. (one of  many) Good thing I don't bother with the village fair.
    (Or ANY of these way overly complicated and UN FUN events.)
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    We shouldn't be surprised !!!!  

There are almost always issues after a hot fix. This is the norm.

The only time I am surprised is when everything is working properly after a fix,,,,

• Teddy (SKN1)Teddy (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 12
    After this downgrade, I have no contracts to fulfill. The contracts for the standard and fish market is gone. There is no explanation to why. Dis a joke or is it really happening?
    And while on the subject of this downgrade: There was absolutely NO info that the server would shut down ASAP, due to maintenance. A logged in, got told that the server was down for maintenance. A logged in later, got same message. Ah logged in later, SAME MESSAGE. That downgrade costed me 6500 horse shoes, because the boat left way before ah got back in.

And yes, ah call it a downgrade.
  • Something else this is affecting is the Coop Projects to get Coop points needed to level up.
    I start Coop level up projects when I need large qtys of items for market contracts. Now I've wasted dozens of special corn seeds for a market contract as well as screwed my Coop project I'd needed all that corn for. Selling off corn is a massive waste.

• i have read that before i posted here
    i have to post my discontent somewere
    i had no problems whit the market at all
    altho there are inventory isseus if i auto harvest for example it keeps adding it over the max instead  of selling it off ( had upto 16.000 wet pigfeed max is 10100) and manually on some buildings it wants you to sell several times before harvesting becuase its not selling the right amount needed to be able to harvest manually
    maybe those are related dunno

just test stuff better before trowing it on the live servers

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    What is going?  Island...or no island?

Do we get any info from GGS?
  • Denise66 (US1)Denise66 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    will the market be coming back? I had several big contracts that were almost completed.  will they come back? what kind of restitution? ugh
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    after the update and temporaly removal of organic market due to bugs has GGS planned any compensation?
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    awesome, I had one contract that had 35,000 apples sitting in it waiting for the next harvest, another with 600 floral perfume,  large amounts of milk and eggs

thanks, I love dumping a couple days harvests straight into the trash can so you can make the islands even more expensive... I'm sure we'll be compensated, right?????

• "Due to technical issues we had to disable the markets, so no contracts can be fulfilled at the moment. We are aware of this and there is no need to contact support about it."

• Amifromid, thank you for that awesome laugh! Damon was always my favorite bad boy. And he's right. We're screwed. LOL!

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Someone asked.... and I don't know so...

WHEN they fix this will our partially filled contracts still be in tact?
    If anyone has an answer please quote this post so I can find it easier.  Thanks.
  • V1975 (NL1)V1975 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    Since you guys update the biologic market has gone and i am absolutely not happy with that was adding and have been adding a lot of groceries into it and that is all lost
    Please fix it and give me my market back 
  • Calvinus (US1)Calvinus (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Why couldn't they just roll back the update that had caused the bug in the markets instead of deleting them? The markets are the only way to get enough dollars to keep upgrading our buildings. This game basically ceases to function without them.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Not only do I want to know if partially done contracts will still be there but what about things that have disappeared? My feeds were so full, I'd get the message that I cannot produce anymore yet but now a lot of feed has poofed and Lord knows what else I haven't noticed yet!
  • WHERE ARE ORGANIC MARKET AND FISH MARKET>?
    @Calvinus (US1) for emergency you can always sell fish or goodies directly from your inventory
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If the contracts disappear (and our products with it), will we be compensated?  (I already can guess the answer, but hope springs eternal.)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.08.2019
  • Rhylee (US1)Rhylee (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Have worked so hard filling contracts-wonder if we'll get that all back?  So frustrating.
    without  a market and because of over production fresh milk eggs and high quality apples are on SALE!!!. worldwide free shipping on every order :smile:
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    I'm seeing issues similar to above. I had contracts in the fish and organic market on the go and they are gone. That means the resources are also gone. A lot of fish means a lot of money I would've sold otherwise. 

I also see several boats back at my dockyard that are idle. They were sent out the night before they've returned empty. There are pools available now too. But honestly. That still stinks. I took time last night to set those boats out and it's another thing that makes this update a really poor one IMHO.
  • Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Poof! Gone! No contracts or tabs for either the fish or organic markets. Did they get moved or are they gone for good?
  • With all these maintenance's, they managed to omit and/or void out the organic and fish markets. Hope they can fix this in our next unannounced maintenance and before they take the weekend off!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 01.08.2019
    @jules314 (US1) I learned long ago not to donate any fish until you can fill the contract so inventory won't be lost.

The organic market is another story because of storage limits, and if the contracts don't return intact, a lot of us will have lost tons of product.
  • what will happen to our items that we have already put towards these contracts ???

will they still be there ????

or will we be compensated for those products ?????

• mrmmatt (US1)mrmmatt (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    I was wondering the same thing !!
Sign In to comment.