Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum contest - Treasure Hunt

WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
edited 29.07.2019 in Contests & Awards

Treasure hunt

My dear farmers. I have an interesting game for you. Would you like to play along? Here is how it goes.

1. You will follow a story of a treasure hunt, in which you will be playing a role of a GGS employee located at GGS headquarters in Hamburg. The story is divided into four parts. You can find the link for the first part at the bottom of this messages (as SPOILER) 

2. At the end of each story, there is a question or two that you have to answer + the hint where you have to look to find a link for a next story part. Links to other three parts are hidden in "Official Announcements" section. Look for the SPOILER at the end of the first post in right category.

3. Send me a PM  -  DO NOT POST HERE -with the answers to the seven questions that are at the end of each story part. You can get the answers by using google maps, searching through the web or by solving the riddle. If you can not answer all the questions - do not worry, just send me the answers you know.

4. If you found out that you have made the mistake you can send another PM with the correction. Nevertheless you must clearly state which part you are correcting and what answer is the one you are sticking to. So no guesswork. You can correct your previous answer, but you may not give two or more answers to the same question.  

5. The prizes will include gold and some seaweed products.

6. The contest ends on Friday, 2. August at, 12:00 CEST.

Some advice before your start:

1. Follow the story by searching for the places in google maps (don't worry if you can not enter some of the buildings - just concentrate on answering the questions). 

2. Some parts of story are clues, some are just a for a decoration. You have to figure out the difference yourself.

3. You may take some wrong turns, get to the dead ends. That is normal. Just don't give up too easily. If it would be too easy, it would not be fun! Everything is not straightforward. It takes some thinking, but it is doable.

4. Do not expect to get any hints from me or other moderators. We wont give any. Players are also not allowed to post any hints while the contest is running. After the contest is closed, you may post  your experience/hints  in this thread. 

Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.