Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WARNING

harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
do not leave your cooprative during famer league or you lose your ranking 
this what coop got after 1 member left to help another co op in project my coop ranking droped to rank 11 from rank 4 and my bro acc lost his rank 2 in FL and become rank 9 your genius GGS

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @harvestmoonn (INT1)

You may not be aware of this then but your cooperative also loses all the RP you have accumulated during a CC the moment you leave the coop (while the CC is still running).
    So it is probably not a good idea to hop between coops while a CC is already active.

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 28.07.2019
    ok thank you hehe looks like its the way it is and not a bug and im not gona get back my rank thank you 
    well just got halftimer from gold fish so can recover few rank hehe
  • emmit69 (GB1)emmit69 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    @RowdyRac, please can you tell us if you lose your stuff from the Farmer's league if you move coops?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yes, you lose stuff in Farmer's League... just had that happen to a coop member :(
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    To be honest all i can say is why would a player leave their group once a CC as started where is the honour in that? to lose points they must of put points on the board of the coop they were in before they left therefore losing their coop valueable points as well as themselves. The farmers league resets at the end of every event they should of stayed till the end.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 28.07.2019
    To be honest all i can say is why would a player leave their group once a CC as started where is the honour in that? to lose points they must of put points on the board of the coop they were in before they left therefore losing their coop valueable points as well as themselves. The farmers league resets at the end of every event they should of stayed till the end.

To help another coop who is at, or close to the top rank they want to be in.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I am really happy to see that it works this way stops players coop hopping during an event which i would consider cheating.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.07.2019
    @JVD (US1) @harvestmoonn (INT1)
     Do they lose the medal acquired so far in FL from CC?  Or do they remain?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I will add these warnings to my FL page so everyone knows in the future. I am so sorry that you had to find this out the hard way with no worning :(.
  • @JVD (US1) @harvestmoonn (INT1)
    well you can see in SS i posted 3 silver medal stayed but point become 0 and become rank 9
  • but surely this would be because that player moved coops during the cc and thus lost their cc points?
  • yes friends asked to help for project so moved to that coop to collect some dandleion for project but coop lost reput he collected during CC and he lost reput in FL ranking and become rank 9
    just imagine if this happen to football team when 1 player got red card or got injured hehe 
    @RowdyRac, please can you tell us if you lose your stuff from the Farmer's league if you move coops?

Hi @emmit69 (GB1) :)

By "stuff" do you mean medals, diamonds, etc, or your points in the division, up till that point ?

Harvestmoon confirmed my expectation that the diamonds, titles, medals, etc would remain unaffected. Once you have earned those they are yours and cannot be taken away from you.

However, the way it works with RP in a CC is  that, as soon as you leave the coop where you earned them while a CC is running, both you and the coop immediately lose them (which could be quite a blow to the coop too, so one should consider carefully before doing this).

If you then join a new coop you can once again start doing missions and earn RP for that cooperative but you will not receive any of the rewards you have already acquired in the first coop up until the point you reach the original RP total you had achieved in the 1st coop.
    From there onward you can again get the rewards together with your new cooperative (rewards here being the feed and tokens and charms, etc that the coop earns along the way during a CC).

This is a safeguard against players hopping from cooperative to cooperative, getting the same rewards over and over again.
    I imagine the same mechanism is at work in the Farmers League: 
     you lose the RP and thus also your ranking in the division for that particular CC if you leave a cooperative during the time a CC is active. 
    You will then have to start earning RP from scratch. 
    Do you not lose anything else, however.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    RowdyRac said:

Hi @emmit69 (GB1) :)

By "stuff" do you mean medals, diamonds, etc, or your points in the division, up till that point ?

Harvestmoon confirmed my expectation that the diamonds, titles, medals, etc would remain unaffected. Once you have earned those they are yours and cannot be taken away from you.

However, the way it works with RP in a CC is  that, as soon as you leave the coop where you earned them while a CC is running, both you and the coop immediately lose them (which could be quite a blow to the coop too, so one should consider carefully before doing this).

If you then join a new coop you can once again start doing missions and earn RP for that cooperative but you will not receive any of the rewards you have already acquired in the first coop up until the point you reach the original RP total you had achieved in the 1st coop.
    From there onward you can again get the rewards together with your new cooperative (rewards here being the feed and tokens and charms, etc that the coop earns along the way during a CC).

This is a safeguard against players hopping from cooperative to cooperative, getting the same rewards over and over again.
    I imagine the same mechanism is at work in the Farmers League: 
     you lose the RP and thus also your ranking in the division for that particular CC if you leave a cooperative during the time a CC is active. 
    You will then have to start earning RP from scratch. 
    Do you not lose anything else, however.
    that was fine before we had the farmers league and still is if in a coop doing the CC but is there not a way they can make it count the points you have so that you do not have to be in a coop? so like it has its own mission score during a CC instead of using the CC score that way everyone can play it and not have to be in a coop cause i am pretty sure everyone still gets to play CHW but i dont see a way to play VF with out a coop but at least that would give non coop players all but 1 event to play and to be clear i am saying have a CC score and a farmers league score if need be that way if someone leaves the coop loses the score but they do not lose the score for farmers but if they join another coop there points dont go there they just stay at farmers league  does that make sense?
  • @RowdyRac, thanks for your answer.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 29.07.2019
    @JVD (US1) @harvestmoonn (INT1)
    he only lost the one he was working on, all that had been won are not lost... he had to start over building reps to climb the ranks again

adding: he was not a coop hopper, he was accidentally removed from coop :( and brought back :)
    @ijrosh (US1)

We can certainly suggest that to them.
    But there is no telling if it will actually be changed.

However, it is so easy to "be in a cooperative" that anyone can do it. If you do not want to be in a cooperative that contains other people, start a solo one.
    And that's it, there is no need to develop the Village or do projects, if you don't want to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file