Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers league and CC

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    heh and the ones who do get a gold medal from the start step down and let others get one. Problem is that several are unevenly matched in their groups, against one major goldbuyer taking all the gold medals. So getting a gold medal is close to impossible for the many. No matter which event is played.
    well if it works the way it is supposed to it should be matching the gold medal winners against each other because it is supposed to be ranking according to titles which you get by winning medals how ever i posted a screen shot somewhere showing that it said people had the wrong title right now it says i am a gardener and every one else in my group is but that is not true i know me and at least 1 of the others are in the 2nd title so by the 5th event if it is working right and depending on how much a medal is worth no one in the last event should have a gold medal yet giving that group a chance at them also not everyone is good at every event also not everyone plays every event and also not everyone gets on in the first 14 hours of the day i got 2 gold and a glass for FHW because i could not get on in till 1 hour before medals got awarded so yes not everyone will get a gold medal every time but there is a better chance to get a gold medal in the event then be in a coop that comes in 1st for CC or any other coop event
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 27.07.2019
    I went to bed last night a comfortable 100,000 points ahead, so I thought I could get a gold medal; this morning the gold medalist from the day before was 200,000 points ahead of me (in less than 2 hours?).
    Now there is someone ahead by over 1 million points.
    We're supposed to fight against that for the next 2 days to stand a chance?
    -
    I'm just going to have to treat it like a regular CC and ignore the Farmers League.
    edit: Apparently, the heat is making me grumpy. Sorry about that.

Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I went to bed last night a comfortable 100,000 points ahead, so I thought I could get a gold medal; this morning the gold medalist from the day before was 200,000 points ahead of me (in less than 2 hours?).
    -
    I'm just going to have to treat it like a regular CC and ignore the Farmers League.

Unfortunately for you this time it is acctually easy for another player to gain 300 000 points in less then 2 hours. If they use gold aso. I would not be comfortable with only 100 000 points ahead if I were seeking to secure a gold medal in a CC.

Better luck next time :) 
  • Vlad2014 (DE1)Vlad2014 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 210
    it would be nice if only the really earned points count.
    it is very uneven, even if the points are counted by the wheel of fortune at the farmer league.

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    edited 27.07.2019
    totally agree, this Farmer's league division is completely unfair, I got similar levels in FHW it was okay and now in CC i've got in to a group with way higher level players, I can't even imagine to get a Silver here. They should have divide us according to players' levels. This so wrong and annoying...
    Post edited by chami (AU1) on
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    farmers league is perfect for to wake up inactive player all, because somone play hard  , somone not is  playing only want to win prize. This is perfect idea from GGS, thanks GGS
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I have to disagree with FL putting you in groups that are equal, Check out our league, how fair is this.  Talk about total mismatch

The group making is perfect with out a doubt its just u who is not playing wait i will show u mine i i am currently 397 and mine is matched with 607+ and 500+ 
    Yet i am first in cc
    Whats Wh evr you guys are talikg about u are so lucky to have 200k rp and first 
    Yet on int1 its itt like that 
    I made already 6mill and the 2 is climbing in a good spped hahaha so enjoy why say bad things u are good ggs put his blessings on u hahaha
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    -

The one who beat you most likely did play the Wheel of Fortune ... you get 200 k rep if you end up top 50. 

-

I will ease your pain when i login in the game and will play 2 missions and get 200k in 25min with out using gold or seaweed or anything  totall normal play 
    200k difference is not a difference its nothing but a 2 missions beat hahahaha dont spoil the fun  hihihi there are players who make mill in normal planting in 2 hours or so haha i am one of them though 😂😂😂😅😂😂
  • i tierd of clicking 3 time for each field someone give me auto sewing and harvesting hehe
    got around 1.7 mil this afternoon but my hands not supporting anymore hehe
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 28.07.2019
    -

The one who beat you most likely did play the Wheel of Fortune ... you get 200 k rep if you end up top 50. 

yes but thos point isent from wheel o dont know how he made 2 mil so fast there was no wheel around when he got it look at SS theres no medal and first wheel end after first medal was given

for 2 mill need to use alot seaweed in atleast 10 mission
  • i got booted from mine coop while i had 2,5 million rep points. Now i start also in the farmers league with 0 points and will miss mine 6 gold medal. i think thats not fair. i worked hard to getalso that ;last go;d medla in farmers league. it should reset the points if you out a coop.
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58

Just remember if you have ever brought gold  you are now set on par to all gold players NO MATTER what your level is. GG deem this as fair as you all buy gold. If on the other hand you have never brought gold. then the players in both the farmers league and in the cc have never brought gold either no matter how high their level is.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Are the diamonds earned because of the title you are in at the end of the day?  Or, does it calculate according to your medals?
    Are the diamonds earned because of the title you are in at the end of the day?  Or, does it calculate according to your medals?
    you earn them when you go to a different title and you get them when a event ends for the title you are in when it ends then the ranking ones when the season ends if you got a gold and placed and the title you are in is figured out by the medals you got each medal is worth a certain amount and each title takes 2k points to get to it
    edited 29.07.2019
    you earn them when you go to a different title and you get them when a event ends for the title you are in when it ends then the ranking ones when the season ends if you got a gold and placed and the title you are in is figured out by the medals you got each medal is worth a certain amount and each title takes 2k points to get to it
    Well, that is a problem.  I have a friend who has only received 500 diamonds throughout this event.  I have received diamonds for each title I have been in.  So, there are definite bugs in this event, as usual.  However, I have only received them for each title, I have not received any extras after the event ends.

To make this clear.  Her diamonds came from the FHWE.  She has received nothing from the CC event, and her titles keep moving up.  She has even received gold medals.

Another thing.  My friend was rank 20 before the medal awarded out tonight.  She has dropped to rank 72 after winning another gold medal.  This whole event is a nightmare unfolding in front of our eyes.  No thanks, I am in the "I don't care anymore" group.  Just as my friend is.
    Well, that is a problem.  I have a friend who has only received 500 diamonds throughout this event.  I have received diamonds for each title I have been in.  So, there are definite bugs in this event, as usual.  However, I have only received them for each title, I have not received any extras after the event ends.

To make this clear.  Her diamonds came from the FHWE.  She has received nothing from the CC event, and her titles keep moving up.  She has even received gold medals.
    did you friend activate the free season pass? i am in the experienced gardener and i have 2,500 and the event has only ended once when the FHW ended if in gardener you should have gotton 500 dimonds,1 mystery chest, 2 orange boxes 250 deco parts, 500 more dimoands,1 bronze chest,1 green and 1 purple box so you should also get thoses things when the CC ends 

did you friend activate the free season pass? i am in the experienced gardener and i have 2,500 and the event has only ended once when the FHW ended if in gardener you should have gotton 500 dimonds,1 mystery chest, 2 orange boxes 250 deco parts, 500 more dimoands,1 bronze chest,1 green and 1 purple box so you should also get thoses things when the CC ends 
    I got all that.  I am currently working on Orchidist for the CC.

My friend has activated the season pass.  But not received any diamonds at all for the CC.
    edited 29.07.2019

My friend has activated the season pass.  But not received any diamonds at all for the CC.
    for the CC they would only have received diamonds if they moved up a title and that is only if they had the season pass activated 
    edit intill it ends tonight then should get event end reward for the title you are in
    edited 29.07.2019

for the CC they would only have received diamonds if they moved up a title and that is only if they had the season pass activated 
    edit intill it ends tonight then should get event end reward for the title you are in
    That is what I have told you already.  Season pass is activated.  She has moved up in title.  She has not received her diamonds for the titles that she has earned.  She is Ambitious Gardener.  So that means she is missing 1500 diamonds as of now.

Another thing that makes zero sense to me.  She has over 4.1 million points in the CC, so why would she only be Ambitious Gardener?  It seems to me she should be higher than that.  I am working on Orchidist and I have over 2.8 mil in the CC.  I don't have any gold medals, only silver, and bronze, she has multiple gold medals.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

That is what I have told you already.  Season pass is activated.  She has moved up in title.  She has not received her diamonds for the titles that she has earned.  She is Ambitious Gardener.  So that means she is missing 1500 diamonds as of now.

Another thing that makes zero sense to me.  She has over 4 million points in the CC, so why would she only be Ambitious Gardener.  It seems to me she should be higher than that.  I am working on Orchidist and I have over 2 mil in the CC.  I don't have any gold medals, only silver, and bronze, she has multiple gold medals.
    did you ask if they cleared there browser history and checked there inventory for them? also are you and them looking on the ranking page to see your title or the CC score game page i have noticed they are wrong the ranking page says i am a experienced gardener which is right but the CC page has me as a green fingered gardener so not sure why that one is saying that i noticed it was wrong ever sense the CC started  it takes 2k points for each title gold=1k silver=950 broze=850 glass=700 rest of them you would have to look on crazybig farms site 

Another thing that makes zero sense to me.  She has over 4 million points in the CC, so why would she only be Ambitious Gardener.  It seems to me she should be higher than that.  I am working on Orchidist and I have over 2 mil in the CC.  I don't have any gold medals, only silver, and bronze, she has multiple gold medals.
    did you ask if they cleared there browser history and checked there inventory for them? also are you and them looking on the ranking page to see your title or the CC score game page i have noticed they are wrong the ranking page says i am a experienced gardener which is right but the CC page has me as a green fingered gardener so not sure why that one is saying that i noticed it was wrong ever sense the CC started  it takes 2k points for each title gold=1k silver=950 broze=850 glass=700 rest of them you would have to look on crazybig farms site 
    Yes, she cleared history, she has refreshed the page, and yes we have checked the title issues.  My point being here is this.  GGS has once again made themselves look unworthy of time and effort by yet another event that is not easily understood but has obvious issues.  Just getting quite tired of the whole thing.  I don't think I am having an issue but when other players do I see it as a whole problem for all of us.  We need events that work!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I think the timer is off.
    I don't seem to get diamonds or medals when the timer ends, but by morning some are there.
  • Alisha27 (INT1)Alisha27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 102
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I am also not clear how the title system works. But I think its not just based on points you earn in the league....but also/just the points the medals give you after you earn them each day. 
    It took me 3 gold medals to climb to ambitious gardener....but then 4 bronze to reach orchardist. 
    Also, I believe, that once you earn a title, the previous medals are not counted anymore....other than for the season ranking. Again, Im no expert....just trying to figure stuff out like most players on this confusing boat.

About the diamonds , If she is not getting what she earned....you should ask her to or ask in behalf of her for help in the technical issues. 

-hope that helps.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I finished the CC without any gold, silver or bronze medals.

These screenshots are the gifts I received at the end of the event.

My friend just messaged me and all diamonds have now shown up in her storage, including the ones she just got for the end of the CC.  Took too much time to get them when she should have had them after each timer ran out and she moved up a title.  We will see how this works out for her.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 29.07.2019
    I finished the CC without any gold, silver or bronze medals.

These screenshots are the gifts I received at the end of the event.

there are 7 type medal and you won 4 copper they give point too and reward are given dpend on your title
    medal lvl up your title
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    @harvestmoonn (INT1) 

¡Thanks!  :)
  • Alisha27 (INT1)Alisha27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 102
    Okay untill now I had 100+ players in the sorting list....and I obviously  did poorly since the FHWE......
    .so according to that I'm so good of a player that I get paired with 200+ n 300+ players now....?????

And with them playing (most definitely not that inactive) ...how do I stand a chance again....at level 83...?
    Yep its definitely a very very very very good sorting system. What was I thinking!

Basically it means...dont play if you want a fair competetion!!

Ans yes...I'm mad....mad at myself for even wasting any...let alone so much resources on this  freakin event...
    My entire farm is in disarray....storage collapsed...plans halted....and allvfor this shitty experience..
    Everytime I had faith that it'll get a bit better....It all triple dived into worse zone.

I 'll take whatever blood diamonds I have now....cuz I literally EARNED them......and Hasta la vista baby!
    I have had enough!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file