Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi I would like to join a co op please, new to the game, farmer lynnie, cannot move forward without one, so please consider me, level 14
    Congrats on finding a co op :smile:
  • Nola531 (GB1)Nola531 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Looking for a rather casual coop, relaxed and more focused on fun and satisfaction than getting to the top
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Too bad you're not on the US1 server.  You'd be a good fit for my coop!  Good Luck in your hunt!
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    Awesome Ranchers is looking for Coop. members due to summer and change of jobs many of our members have left the Coop or have been red for over a month.Looking for level 10 or above (know it says 40 ) research is done very laid back but hope you will stay,not looking to be number 1 but hate to slide backwards. E mail me in the game btbb
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    GoT is looking for active adult players to join our team!!   Check us out, and come for a visit.  Bet you'll stay!!  Send me personal message if interested...or, just apply!!
  • I need a new co-op, no one is active in the one I am currently in. I try and play as frequent as possible, but not permanently online.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 05.08.2019
    Edit.
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • Sanem (US1)Sanem (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi, 
    I'm new in the game and I need a coop. I play daily at least twice a day. Thanks
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hi, 
    I'm new in the game and I need a coop. I play daily at least twice a day. Thanks
    @Sanem (US1)  Hello, Sanem.  :)  I sent you an invitation. I hope you join us here at Green Tree Farm.  o:)
  • G'day everyone as U might have guessed, we R an aussie coop "Eagles Roost" even if the name is not sounding like one, anyway we require members with an inquisitive mind, to know more just come & check us out  or make enquiries through the Leader Yayaburra, hope to hear from U soon
  • im new to this game and need to join a co-op cant promise anything but like it so far when i play these games i play every day will be more useful as i learn this game 

I sent you an invite.  We are an active, funloving group.  We'll give you info on how to be a successful farmer!

• Lilacy (US1)Lilacy (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Hi y'all!
    I've been playing for awhile, just don't like to spend my $$ on it, so I've been slow building it up.
    May I please join a cooperative, now?
    Don't know why I've not before . . . .  but there it is.

Hey @Lilacy (US1) sent you an invite & hope you'll join our co op :)
  • wendy2038 (US1)wendy2038 (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Hi Gang

Already a member but I am having real issues logging in = keep getting an error code 2 message.  I have reported and will hopefully be back online real soon - happy farming!!

Wendy
  • Hi all. I'm looking to join a friendly co-op and I will participate in any way I can. Thanks
  • Hello there
    We here at The Borg would love to have you.  We are a 4 month old co op and are looking for players
    Thank You so much for asking.  The door is open no need to apply just come on in 

Sincerely
    Rebecca Farmer and others
    Rebecca Farmer ,
    The message above yours indicates the person is on the GB1 server and you are on US1. You have to be on the same server to join a coop.
  • Try %he Borg.... 5 month old co op 
    could use the help  ty
    great boat good village 
    come  on down!!!!
  • HELLO THERE!!!

New Co op Level 42 I think so far.  We have been a co op for 4 months.  We have had some growing pains and our village is growing  quick. … Come check it out.  The doors open no need to apply just come on home.

• segrid (US1)segrid (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    West Texas Coop is looking for a few more members!  We're a small, but active coop (level 57). Join us today :)

*we're not interested in merging with other coops at this time*

Happy farming, y'all!

Pam
  • I'm currently level 40 and I'm in a coop now. I'm considering joining another cooperative, though, because my current cooperative isn't as active as I'd like.

I play mostly on weekends. I contribute to building upgrades, research, and missions when I can, but I don't generally use gold. I don't want a whole bunch of requirements, but I am an active player. I'm looking for a coop who actively contributes to their jetty and runs a horse meadow.

Please message me if you're interested. Happy farming!
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    My co-op currently does not do much, so I leave it. Since I love this game very much, I want to join a more active higher level co-op. I am currently at level 32, plays 4 hours daily, contributes to research, contributes to projects, donates village dollars and dollars to co-op. Besides donating gold, which I currently have no money to buy, I am able to contribute to a co-op in every way possible.

Do invite me to join your co-op if you are an active co-op of at least level 40.

I have 2 gold medals. I will leave my current coop if I find your coop to my liking. Send me a pm in game if you want me.
    Not applicable, anymore. I found an active coop to join. Mod, you can close this thread, now.
  • Emilu (US1)Emilu (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi, bit of a loner, but friendly and willing to help where I can. Need to join a co-op to access all the features of the game. Looking for one that is active but not hyper-competitive.
    Hi, bit of a loner, but friendly and willing to help where I can. Need to join a co-op to access all the features of the game. Looking for one that is active but not hyper-competitive.
    Congrats! I see you've found a co op :)
  • Rondas Farm (US1)Rondas Farm (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 24.09.2019
    New to this game. I am only on level 13, and already it states I have to join or start a co-op. BUT (of course) they don't give any information about HOW to join a co-op (and who wants to start one without having played the game awhile? Not me). Already it states that I have to "water trees" from another member in a co-op. So here I am looking to JOIN a co-op already established. I do play the game daily, but I do not intend to spend ALL DAY playing it. So I can contribute to the tasks only if I can complete the required tasks in an hour or two. I could have lied and said I'd be on 24 hours a day, lol. But how about some HONESTY? I sure can plant/harvest crops IF they are those that can be picked within the 1-2 hour time frame. So can anyone use a co-op member such as myself? Whom this game is a short distraction and NOT my life? Thanks, in advance. I am in the US, if that helps.....
  • West Texas Coop is looking for a few more members!  We're a small, but active coop (level 57). Join us today :)

*we're not interested in merging with other coops at this time*

Happy farming, y'all!

Pam
    Hi Pam, I am a new player, on level 13. I don't have a clue how this coop thing works or HOW I join one??? I am in the US. I would like to join yours. I only play a couple hours a day, most of the time. But can help as much as I can within that time frame. Although I won't be contributing coins. Sorry. But everything (in that time frame) else is doable. Now HOW do I go about joining? This is all new to me....

Thank you!
    Ronda
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    New to this game. I am only on level 13, and already it states I have to join or start a co-op. BUT (of course) they don't give any information about HOW to join a co-op (and who wants to start one without having played the game awhile? Not me). Already it states that I have to "water trees" from another member in a co-op. So here I am looking to JOIN a co-op already established. I do play the game daily, but I do not intend to spend ALL DAY playing it. So I can contribute to the tasks only if I can complete the required tasks in an hour or two. I could have lied and said I'd be on 24 hours a day, lol. But how about some HONESTY? I sure can plant/harvest crops IF they are those that can be picked within the 1-2 hour time frame. So can anyone use a co-op member such as myself? Whom this game is a short distraction and NOT my life? Thanks, in advance. I am in the US, if that helps.....
    Here's a link on how to join a coop:  https://crazybigfarm.tk/how_to/cooperatives.htm

We welcome casual players, but unfortunately new members need to be level 60 or above. Best of luck in finding a home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file