Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• zoze (FR1)zoze (FR1) FR1 Posts: 821
    je pense que le passage d'un titre à l'autre pour la ligue des fermiers a produit un gigantesque bug!!

La routine 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    je pense que le passage d'un titre à l'autre pour la ligue des fermiers a produit un gigantesque bug!!

La routine 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translated to say;

I think that the passage from one title to another for the league of the farmers produced a gigantic bug !!

Routine

I'm in now, and my mission is finished.  :(
    Well, there is no tent in the parking lot!

• @SuzyQ22 (US1) Is everything ok after you reload? There were some server glitches due to events ending & starting, but they seem to have settled down now.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I got on after tring about 5 or 6 times.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Is everything ok after you reload? There were some server glitches due to events ending & starting, but they seem to have settled down now.
    I logged out and back in a couple of times but we didn't have a tent.  Others in the coop were asking where it was. 
    But we have it now.  Thank you for asking.  :smiley:
  • SueB2 (US1)SueB2 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I am getting that same error message ... rebooted and tried again .. but still got it

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBAccountLoginResponse
    Error-Code: 2
    Timestamp: 1564088546
    Zone: 6
    PID:-1
  • SAme here. took awhile. put me behind
  • SueB2 (US1)SueB2 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    and now its fine .. i was able to log in .. third time lucky perhaps
  • I'M Pissed. this having to put all info each time is very bad,

FACEBOOK ERROR type thing. 

I get off and on like over 100 times daily so very pissed.

I'm over 6 year player but may leave.
    me I tell all i know not to play this game.
    But most of us know why over 70% of players stopped in the USA
  • Topsy (AU1)Topsy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    hi there, my name is Helen. I have been having issues with gaining access nonstop for hours.  I have been constantly getting a error 14 code, I have done all the required "fixers" but to no avail.  IF I am allowed onto my main farm, it normally boots me within seconds.  Can anyone help???
  • Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 27.07.2019
    unable to log into my farm
    PBA account login response
    error code 2 timestamp 1564176983
    zone 6
    pid-1

got back in after about 15 minutes
    Post edited by Brovic (US1) on
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 26.07.2019
    SAME HERE NOW. Can't get on at all. No wonder bigfarm has lost over 70% of its players

soon me after over 6 years

keep trying might help after awhile
  • vanny1 (NL1)vanny1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    I play on my pc  now I want too play on my laptop and I cand kome In
    vanny1
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 27.07.2019
    @vanny1 (NL1)

Could you perhaps explain a little more regarding the problem you encounter when trying to log in from your laptop ?

You need to go to address:  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/
    This screen will appear:

Make sure you have the Dutch flag and "Nederland" selected at top right.
    Make sure you have the tab "Aanmelden" selected, rather than "Registreren".
    Complete the boxes with your player name and password.
    Click on the orange button called "Aanmelden".
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Error message on trying to log in with both Chrome and Firefox.

• it will start saying facebook token error next. started thrusday.
    it will start saying facebook token error next. started thrusday.
    This is the first time I've encountered it. Was working fine a couple of hours ago. *sigh* ...
  • it will start saying facebook token error next. started thrusday.
    This is the first time I've encountered it. Was working fine a couple of hours ago. *sigh* ...

strange. another bug. one of many.
  • i can't log in to play the game. please fix. always got in before. help!
  • US1 server isn't letting me on my farm.  Same error code that LadyOz posted.  I've been trying for 10 minutes.
    US1 server isn't letting me on my farm.  Same error code that LadyOz posted.  I've been trying for 10 minutes.
    Mine started working again.
  • US1 server isn't letting me on my farm.  Same error code that LadyOz posted.  I've been trying for 10 minutes

Just keep trying it will.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I have already lost connection to server three times, and lost connection to server for the forums. 

@Wa@WascallyWabbit or any mod.  Do you know anything about this?
    This is going on again. You never seem to miss a lick with a dang 2 for 1 advertisement, but can't seem to fix anything at all in this game anymore.
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 30.07.2019
    I have already lost connection to server three times, and lost connection to server for the forums. 

This is going on again. You never seem to miss a lick with a dang 2 for 1 advertisement, but can't seem to fix anything at all in this game anymore.

SO VERY TRUE. the new normal.  worse

Its out again. can't get on.

20 minutes can't get on again.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

SO VERY TRUE. the new normal.  worse

Its out again. can't get on.

20 minutes can't get on again.

I have had it with these people. We get no responses, the game runs like crap while we barely have a screen to play on because it's full of buy this or buy that ads. Now in the middle of the HWE we get this crap again. Oh and while I am on the rant...gold either must be free or dirt cheap in Germany unless of course the cooperative that remains #1 in ML is GGS themselves at another ploy of forcing gold play.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Having same trouble as above with log in today.  I get up early to start my silo again for HWE and can't get into my game.....this is most frustrating especially with all these events running...can't anyone keep this game running without glitches.
  • This logon problem needs to be fixed.  Happens way to often

• We all should be compensated for this issue. Not being able to log on creates an UNEVEN playing field for the HWE.
Sign In to comment.