Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    JVD (US1) said:
    so in my league I  have 3 gold medals and am green fingered gardener, 2nd place with 3 silver medals is also a green fingered gardener, 3rd place with 2 bronze medals is still a gardener and 4th place with 1 bronze medal is also a green fingered gardener... hmmmm... how does the system work?

Why did the 4th place person advance and not the 3rd place person????
    Did you read my example up above? I think 2 bronze and what ever they have is worth less points then the bronze and other 2 the other person has I know the people with 2 gold medals as the first 2 given got to title 2 before the rest of us but I had a glass and a gold and the 3rd one I got was gold and put me into the next thing so could be all are very close in points like my example above
    however you want to calculate... why is the person with 2 bronze medals lower than the person with 1 bronze medal????
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    pretty sure we will be put in with a different group of players when the CC starts tomorrow and that group will go based on the CC score you have 
    I would not hold your breath on that one.  ;)
    go to the info page and read the last paragraph in the league event page it says that each new event  will have a new round of match making 
    I guess we will find out if that holds true in about 4.5 hours. :wink:
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 25.07.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    JVD (US1) said:
    so in my league I  have 3 gold medals and am green fingered gardener, 2nd place with 3 silver medals is also a green fingered gardener, 3rd place with 2 bronze medals is still a gardener and 4th place with 1 bronze medal is also a green fingered gardener... hmmmm... how does the system work?

Did you read my example up above? I think 2 bronze and what ever they have is worth less points then the bronze and other 2 the other person has I know the people with 2 gold medals as the first 2 given got to title 2 before the rest of us but I had a glass and a gold and the 3rd one I got was gold and put me into the next thing so could be all are very close in points like my example above
    however you want to calculate... why is the person with 2 bronze medals lower than the person with 1 bronze medal????
    Because if bronze is worth 5 points and wood is worth 1 then the person in 3rd would have 5+5+1=11 points if 4th player has the bronze worth 5 and 2 glass worth 4 the 5+4+4=13 and 13 is more then 11 so like I said if the 2 medels you can't see are worth more then the 2 bronze and the one you can't see on the other person then the person with 2 bronze would be lower
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @ijrosh (US1) gotcha! thanks 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 25.07.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    JVD (US1) said:

The answer to your question is easy @JVD. The person with 2 bronze medals has slowed down on getting points, but the person with 1 bronze medal hasn't slowed on getting points so they bumped the person with 2 bronze medals.

Your points get your Rank then your Rank gets your Medals then your Medals get your rewards :)

edited to add this: Your daily Title rewards that is.
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 25.07.2019
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac Once a new event starts and we reach a new title (ie. Green-fingered Gardner is next), do we have the same players we have been competing against  or does this rotate?  

NEVERMIND:  I just got the new title as Green-fingered Gardner and the same 8 players have remained.  Wow the same players for 12 days.  Sad  :|  :/ 
    Unfortunately we have very little information about this event available to us.  :/
    However, I am hoping/expecting to see new people in my division once a new event (in this case the CC, starts)
    Keeping my (green) fingers crossed.   :D
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    RowdyRac said:
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac Once a new event starts and we reach a new title (ie. Green-fingered Gardner is next), do we have the same players we have been competing against  or does this rotate?  

NEVERMIND:  I just got the new title as Green-fingered Gardner and the same 8 players have remained.  Wow the same players for 12 days.  Sad  :|  :/ 
    Unfortunately we have very little information about this event available to us.  :/
    However, I am hoping/expecting to see new people in my division once a new event (in this case the CC, starts)
    Keeping my (green) fingers crossed.   :D
    Hi rowdy. I am not attcking you personaly, i know you do your best. But that is the problem of GGS,NO INFORMATION when there is a new event. Think it like this: A car company builds in ALL the hurry a new car because the buyers don,t buy the old model anymore= GGS invent in all the hurry a new event because the players are not liking the older events anymore. The sell that car WorldWide on the same second=GGS introduce the game in the whole world at the same moment.After all the Halleluja and Boy o BOy what a nice new car this is the complains dropping in. Or The playeers are excited and love the new game. But the car builder forgot 2 things. A good steering Wheel and a Usersmanual. Or in other words. GGS forgot to build a decent working event and DID not give ANY INFO as usuall. Send the players jumping in to the see from a sheer cliff.In the real world we could get killed or hurt when we buy a car without steering wheel.Forget that google self drive car,that is more dangerouys than bungeejumping without elastic. And we could pull that carcompany to court. But GGS keeps on stumpering around with half finished events and when you put any hard critics on them You are the Bad Boy. But as usuall at GGS the buy for gold button is there. To keep in line with the ever returning bugs,hickups etc in the game. They are always there.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.07.2019
    I don't know how players are selected for FL but something seriously wrong.  Just start CC less than 2 hrs ago and all players in our league have given up.  I wonder why 1 HUGE golder against small farms and non golders.  What chance do we have.  If this is suppose to encourage more to play it will do the opposite.  I was looking forward to an even chase but this is ridiculous.  

I am rookie, leader is gold league in CC and co op will probably win.  

edit: the player leading league with all small farms and non golders is now leading our entire server by nearly 1M RP  how are the in same league as us?  Should be in league with other golders.

30 mins later, league selection needs fixing.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    I noticed when FHW ended I had the Title Green Fingered Gardener  and about half way to Ambitious Gardener When CC started I have the Title Gardener it went backwards but the progress bar still shows that I am on my way to Ambitious Gardener  How did that happen ? or How does that work?  I thought we kept our title between sub - events.  Please do not ask for a screenshot I do not know how to do it since we switched to html and could only do it poorly before the switch to html.

Also I cant copy and paste in google or edge.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Byron's screenshot above seems a sufficient description
  • So, if you are not in a Co-op you will not receive any points for the Cooperative Championship for the Farmers League??  Just because some people are not in a co-op they can still do missions, we should be able to receive points for doing the missions!!!  How unfair is that???  Unless I'm missing something, I did a mission this morning which was so unmatached, I am level 129 and I was in a group of players from level 759 down to 279 and I did not receive any points at all.  I can join a co-op, but what if I don't want to, then all the hard work of the past events will not do me any good as it is a collective for the end result.  As usual, the ideas of GGS are half thought out and never good for the underdogs!!  Just like tax breaks, they are only good for the rich and elite. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So, if you are not in a Co-op you will not receive any points for the Cooperative Championship for the Farmers League??  Just because some people are not in a co-op they can still do missions, we should be able to receive points for doing the missions!!!  How unfair is that???  Unless I'm missing something, I did a mission this morning which was so unmatached, I am level 129 and I was in a group of players from level 759 down to 279 and I did not receive any points at all.  I can join a co-op, but what if I don't want to, then all the hard work of the past events will not do me any good as it is a collective for the end result.  As usual, the ideas of GGS are half thought out and never good for the underdogs!!  Just like tax breaks, they are only good for the rich and elite. 
    I agree. You're very welcome to join us for the duration. Hearts of Gold is perfect for players who don't want to be in a coop. We leave you alone to play your way.  Absolutely no donations or participation is required. You won't even know you're in a coop except when the unexpected reward pops up. :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Uggh what a total mis-match in the Farmers League for CC.

I am a very non-competetive CC player at the best of times. Having been placed in this Farmers League against 5 players from the top 3 coops doesn't inspire me to try harder. If anything, it further increases my resolve to not bother with the CC. 

Not only am I matched in missions against the high-rolling golders, I am now pitted in a league where it is impossible for me to get medals. 

If GGS thinks this is the way to make the CC more appealing they are sadly mistaken.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I don't know how players are selected for FL but something seriously wrong.  Just start CC less than 2 hrs ago and all players in our league have given up.  I wonder why 1 HUGE golder against small farms and non golders.  What chance do we have.  If this is suppose to encourage more to play it will do the opposite.  I was looking forward to an even chase but this is ridiculous.  

I am rookie, leader is gold league in CC and co op will probably win.  

edit: the player leading league with all small farms and non golders is now leading our entire server by nearly 1M RP  how are the in same league as us?  Should be in league with other golders.

30 mins later, league selection needs fixing.

Just wonder if it is possible for GGS to circle in gold buyers vs non gold buyers? Are the players lvls fairly close to eachother? Guessing that is the criteria GGS have used when making groups.

I absolutely agree that it is impossible for most to have a chance getting a gold medal. We see that the same players harvest them all or major part at the ranking list. heh and to get the extra gifts one must have atleast one gold medal *shakes head* Killing the game for the majority.

Uggh what a total mis-match in the Farmers League for CC.

I am a very non-competetive CC player at the best of times. Having been placed in this Farmers League against 5 players from the top 3 coops doesn't inspire me to try harder. If anything, it further increases my resolve to not bother with the CC. 

Not only am I matched in missions against the high-rolling golders, I am now pitted in a league where it is impossible for me to get medals. 

If GGS thinks this is the way to make the CC more appealing they are sadly mistaken.
    right now you are still going to get a wood medal they might not be worth much but should be worth something but that last poor guy in our group does not stand a chance a level 99 with RP of 81 i dont think they do missions at all and the person in 8th is a 83 with 376k they might not play either so you should at least be in 7th and that gets a wood medeal but yes the number one person is number 4th in the overall CC right now  
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    why is there NO  indication on the title scrollbar showing amount of points needed to fill that bar up this is a good way of making players spend more gold trying to fill it, just like the temp farms that dont have indicator of how many points is needed to next level in the candy castle event !! This needs to be added otherwise this should not be allowed without.
  • @Summer (SKN1)  No level of players are not even close.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    So im assuming most if not all players are eyeing off the apartments.......apart from that is there anything else worth winning in Farmers League? Sure there's the animated flyers decoration but at the end of the day it is just a deco. I see this event getting old very quickly. Once players have the apartments they need whats the point?
    @Summer (SKN1)  No level of players are not even close.
    In the group I am, the range is lvl 181 - 275. Not too bad tbh.

So im assuming most if not all players are eyeing off the apartments.......apart from that is there anything else worth winning in Farmers League? Sure there's the animated flyers decoration but at the end of the day it is just a deco. I see this event getting old very quickly. Once players have the apartments they need whats the point?
    Speaking for myself, I played the event because it is new and looked fun. My thoughts were more to have some fun then to get the apartment building. Although prizes are ofc always welcome, but apartment building ... not sure I want it tbh.

@Summer (SKN1)  No level of players are not even close.
    In the group I am, the range is lvl 181 - 275. Not too bad tbh.

this is mine
    level 765 RP 139,031,858
    level 453 RP 49,930,413
    level 272 RP 17,946,928
    level 359 RP 27,094,590
    level 504 RP 17,023,505
    level 372 RP 23,422,110
    level 356 RP 6,403,409
    level 83 RP 376,511
    level 99 RP 81

i have no idea how a level 765 player with 139,031,858 should have ever been put with a level 99 with 81 RP that is insane 
    depends if the boxes end up being as good as the chests i personally have only opened 1 orange and it was 10 super donkey feed so actually if someone who likes making sheets should create a thread for the prizes for the new boxes unless crazy bigfarm already has the info
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, if the high level, did'nt participate in the FHW

he will get pooled way down

On 3rd event, it should be even more balanced :)

And on 4th event, it should be really really superbly balanced :D
    there is something wrong with the rankings and that might be why some of us are with players that we probably should not be if it is going based on title ranking in my screen shot you can see there is only 1 dot saying i am in gardener but as you can see on the progress bar i am working on ambitious gardener which means i am actually on the second title which is  green fingered gardener it could just be a display error but when it first popped up to start the new event it was only giving me credit for the glass medal i got and said i was in gardener but gave me the end prize i thought so i did not pay much attention to it just thought it was a new event bug
  • It has to be messed up - surely?  How can they say a level 315 is 'of similar skills' to a level 550 - thats over 200 levels different - so wrong. That is just in my current group.  
  • Agree with you AmazingMurphy
    how can that be fair play ..........
  • @WascallyWabbit I just notice that 5th get better waving deco then 1st.  Is this an error?
    I am a little puzzled. In the group I am none have played CC since midnight last night. Not one point has changed. Except I did one challenge and my points went up. Is this how it is at your group? All have stopped playing CC?

edited 26.07.2019
    @WascallyWabbit I just notice that 5th get better waving deco then 1st.  Is this an error?
    That question has been asked (very first question in this thread ;) ) and I believe the answer was that it has been reported to GGS. If I am not mistaken?

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I am a little puzzled. In the group I am none have played CC since midnight last night. Not one point has changed. Except I did one challenge and my points went up. Is this how it is at your group? All have stopped playing CC?

In my CC group, only my points have moved since last night. 
Sign In to comment.