Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Comments

• @Rowdyrac @WascallyWabbit

In our cooperative we have a ton of questions about Farmers League:

1) Does unlocking Seasonal Pass is necessary for receiving rewards? (some of our members didn't unlock the pass till a day after first rewards, so now we not sure if they didn't get rewards because the Pass was not active :/ )  

2) The "Season" lasts 14 days and it will have 5 events in which we can make points, do we get rewards for reaching a new title and then again at the end we get more rewards for having all titles combined?

3)  The Group of people we are playing with, we matched with by level and XP at very start - does it stay the same for 14 days (one group matching per season)?

We are a little confused here, we haven't been given a lot of instructions on how to play this properly yet :)
    Would appreciate one of the mods to give us some answers - Thank you from Golden Harvest !!
  • How can you have diamonds yet?
    The first event still has 2 1/2 hours until it ends, and we're supposed to get them then.
    Either that, or I should have mine and don't.
    -
    edit: I see we are on different servers, perhaps that's it?
    Leah - we got diamonds already for reaching the second title Green Fingered Gardner !!
    Question is, was the reward of diamonds only if you were #1 in your Farmers League??
    Does 2nd and 3rd place earns diamonds too??
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    It says at the end of a league event.
    The fishing (the only league event so far) still has over an hour left, so HOW do people have diamonds?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    It says at the end of a league event.
    The fishing (the only league event so far) still has over an hour left, so HOW do people have diamonds?
    The League seems to run in 24 hour periods.  I started out as a "gardener" progressed to "green-fingered gardener" and now I"m working on "ambitious gardener".  When I moved from "green-fingered" to "ambitious" I received a reward of 500 diamonds, a silver mystery box, some rapaseeds and premium humus. When I complete "ambitious" I will receive super humus, violet seeds, 500 diamonds and another silver mystery box.  Now, I have been in 1st place throughout the whole thing (for some strange and unknown reason).  That will soon change with the FHWE ending the the CC starting (I hate missions and do not have a big enough farm/purse to do well at them).  There are more rewards, that change depending on your farming level (green-fingered, etc) at the end of the Farmer's League.  At least, that is the way I read it.

Happy farming. :smile:

Well, I still don't know how it works, but when I came in this morning there was a popup with rewards.
    Rob has diamonds but doesn't know what he did, Sue Ellen & Mandy have what they should; so I guess it's working out.
    : D
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Just a question about the Farmer's League and the use of the CCWOF.  Will our spins that land on Rep Points affect our standing on the Farmer's League? 
    good question, guess we will find out when the wheel comes :)
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I don't have any gold medals, but at the end of the fishing event, I got the additional rewards: colored boxes and more diamonds.

I leave you screenshots.

ES1 Server

• selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    When is one supposed to receive the awards in the Farmer's League?  I have registered 2 gold and have been upgraded from Gardener to Green Fingered Gardener.  Yet nothing shows up in my inventory.  All in there associated with this event is still at zero.  The countdown that occurs means what?  
    You only get rewards for the title you reach for now.When the entire event ends (That’s like 11 days from now) then and only then you will get your final ranking reward which comprises of diamonds,Boxes, wavy tube animals deco etc. so check medal overview often and hopefully you will stay 1st.

How can you have diamonds yet?
    The first event still has 2 1/2 hours until it ends, and we're supposed to get them then.
    -
    2nd edit: My clock has reset, over 22 hours now .  Still NO diamonds.
    They got rewards for earning the second title.Each title you earn you get diamonds etc for it.That is why they got some diamonds already
    What worries me is if GGS put a limit or not on the amount of apartment blocks we can have on our main farm.If there is no limit gold spenders with large farms have more space to put more stables on their farms thus making it harder for non gold spenders to rank well in events. Then slowly but surely this will suck the fun out of participating in events.
     selena m. (US1) said:
    How can you have diamonds yet?
    -
    2nd edit: My clock has reset, over 22 hours now .  Still NO diamonds.
    They got rewards for earning the second title.Each title you earn you get diamonds etc for it.That is why they got some diamonds already
    I didn't get mine for the second title, I'm a green-fingered gardener.
    Still only 500 diamonds.
    (I must have some sort of mental block, because I thought we only got them at the end of an event so how did they get them before the event ended? )
    And I think I should have gotten another 500 ?
    If this diamond stuff is making sense to others, then it must be me.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    GrammaLeah (US1) said:

I didn't get mine for the second title, I'm a green-fingered gardener.
    Still only 500 diamonds.
    (I must have some sort of mental block, because I thought we only got them at the end of an event so how did they get them before the event ended? )
    And I think I should have gotten another 500 ?
    If this diamond stuff is making sense to others, then it must be me.
    You need to get a free season pass.
    That will give you an additional 500 diamonds.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What worries me is if GGS put a limit or not on the amount of apartment blocks we can have on our main farm.If there is no limit gold spenders with large farms have more space to put more stables on their farms thus making it harder for non gold spenders to rank well in events. Then slowly but surely this will suck the fun out of participating in events.
    You will find that there is a limit of 1 apartment block per farm.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/194844/new-community-building#latest
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    After the FHW, I was in a new grouping in the Farmer's League.  It is not a logical grouping at all.  Many players with zero points.

I mean this with total sincerity.......on the farmer's league, I have no idea what the point is?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 27.07.2019
    After the FHW, I was in a new grouping in the Farmer's League.  It is not a logical grouping at all.  Many players with zero points.

I mean this with total sincerity.......on the farmer's league, I have no idea what the point is?
    are they in coops?  I have 3 in my division that are at 0 and they are not in coops...so guessing rps won in missions don't count since not in a coop? seems strange... unless they are not doing missions at all.
    Ah thanks, chidzu.
    I refuse to spend gold to buy a season pass, so I guess that won't happen for me.
    But thanks for the information, I just couldn't figure out what was going on.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Season pass is free for this round of FL :)

it will probably not be next round tho
    Oh.
    It has a blue button, so I didn't click it.
    Thanks!
    Will pass that on.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You are welcome

Happy farming :)
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    JVD (US1) said:

are they in coops?  I have 3 in my division that are at 0 and they are not in coops...so guessing rps won in missions don't count since not in a coop? seems strange... unless they are not doing missions at all.

I can confirm to you that players who are not in a cooperative, they do not score points for the League.

Events such as the Villa Fair, George Cooperative Event or CC.
    edited 28.07.2019
    Ah thanks, chidzu.
    I refuse to spend gold to buy a season pass, so I guess that won't happen for me.
    But thanks for the information, I just couldn't figure out what was going on.
    You don’t have to spend gold this time.Its free so activate the season pass to get your season pass reward.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    these new prize boxes have very little in them........so if you want us to care about the farmer's league, I'm just sayin'.......these new boxes are kind of pitiful
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     <3 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 30.07.2019
    "July 1st -- Summer Fun has just begun!"  It's now the end of the month, and some of us have been wondering when exactly the "Fun" is going to begin.  Summer Fun used to mean the Horse Trainer. Summer Fun used to mean a scale back of events and CCs. Summer Fun used to mean surprise event fireworks and other gifts  from out of the blue.  What we have now is lots of stress over impossible events that keep coming at us like yellow fuzzy blurs at warp speed from the Tennis Ball Server.  And the same low-value rewards that we're now expected to pay gold to receive. 

When the Summer Fun begins, please, someone, let us know so that we can join in.  B)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    OMG I was just thinking the same thing @artful (US1)
    Farmer's League is not what I'd call fun at all.
  • 100% agree - there is no fun to be had on Big Farm anymore.  Events that rob you of your village dollars that are not reimbursed, events that are organised in such an unfair way, no fun in planning without the calendar - one brilliant game almost killed now thanks to GGS greed,
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit. @RowdyRac
    My deco from the ml is not working properly i upgrade it 3 times but the out put from colossal or capacious or candy sheds are the same why what type of milk it increases 20%
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Xcution (INT1)

It has been reported that the monument has a visual bug. It doesn't show the bonus added, in the numbers, before you harvest but when you do harvest, the extra milk does indeed show up in your inventory.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 30.07.2019
    "July 1st -- Summer Fun has just begun!"  It's now the end of the month, and some of us have been wondering when exactly the "Fun" is going to begin.  Summer Fun used to mean the Horse Trainer. Summer fun used to mean a scale back of events and CCs. Summer Fun used to mean surprise event fireworks and other gifts  from out of the blue.  What we have now is lots of stress over impossible events that keep coming at us like yellow fuzzy blurs at warp speed from the Tennis Ball Server.  And the same low-value rewards that we're now expected to pay gold for to receive. 

When the Summer Fun begins, please, someone, let us know so that we can join in.  B)

Again a thread with a wrong title.
    It should have been "Summer Fun has just ended"

Just like "Communication changes" should have been "Communication stop".
    Maybe subjects are lost in translation?
Sign In to comment.