Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    This is interesting, I am (was) level 167 when this started and I see everyone is level 167 in mine with the exception of one player who is now 168, like I am.  So, it looks like they matched me with same level players, and I don't recognize any of them.  I recognize some of the coops they are in though. 
  •  I am assuming that,if you change coops,you keep all your points. Can anyone confirm this?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 24.07.2019
    Question for the MODs.

I want to make sure that I am reading this right. I have circled the section on the Help page in question.

It sounds like to me that if we do not buy a Season pass, we do not get any Title rewards.
    In the image above it states that the season pass unlocks the Title promotion rewards and the League event end rewards. In the image below I have circled the Title promotion rewards and the League event end rewards.

My question is, Am I reading this right?
    Please do not tell me that if I don't shell out who knows how much gold to buy a season pass, I will not get rewards that I have already earned. 

If I am reading this right then I will get no rewards at all and I am not happy with that at all.

As you can see below, you will not get any Season end rewards if you don't get atleast 1 gold medal. Do you know how hard it will be to get rank 1 when we are grouped with members of the top co-ops on your servers when they already have all the bells and whistle. No offence intended towards those co-ops, they worked hard and they deserve what they have, but give the rest of us a chance to excell.

Please get back to me with an answer.
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) The season pass unlocks additional awards... not sure what they are for sure other than maybe we get more... here is the league reward page of info:

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you very much @JVD (US1), that really eases my mind. I read all of the help page. I thought I anyway but somehow I missed that very helpful section. I am still disapointed over the fact that you must get at least 1 gold medal to get any of the season end rewards, but thanks to you I feel a bit better.
    Glad to help, so much to read and understand LOL!  I agree with you about the season end rewards needing you to receive at least one gold medal....
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Omg! In that case, guess there is little sense in continuing to play the event. I do not have a chance in getting a gold medal. How many really do? *shakes head*

And I started enjoying this game. Truely feel short changed now.

•  I have a couple of gold medals from the FHWE as it is my favourite event,but I do not have a prayer in the other hw events, so it's swings and roundabouts. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Omg! In that case, guess there is little sense in continuing to play the event. I do not have a chance in getting a gold medal. How many really do? *shakes head*

And I started enjoying this game. Truely feel short changed now.

Was just going to post the same thing. That's me done with the event. :(
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
     I am assuming that,if you change coops,you keep all your points. Can anyone confirm this?
    I joined a co-op and kept my points. Not sure that helps.  This looks like an individual event so you *should* keep them.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I observed - that I got 1 glass - 1 stone - 1 bronze - 1 silver  - I wake up at 5 am no medals - I also went to bed last night showing 16 tho diamonds and awoke to 0 in my bin. Humm I was passed over night and lost all - Now If i read right I get nothing unless I get a Gold- crap as usual I cant pass anyone - so drat or Double drats -
      but your ranking for the next round about 11 hours from now will be judged on how many medals of each kind you win - I may be getting this wrong but unless you get a gold your rank remains the same as you get nothing unless you do ? - I see the Confusion - Im rank 2 then 3 then 2 I get nothing and 2 days is not long enough to get the GML points needed - so I just let the boats sit and not harvest fish for no other reason that to be duped. I can feel like a Dumb butt all on my on but to made to feel like one is wrong - I feel BULLIED by the game and by my SMALL amount of gold - The lack of being able to work HARD enough to rise - And feeling SHORTED compared to others. NOW as I am a man I often think like a man, and No man likes to be bullied for being small not not working hard enough to rise and being short all at the same time -  Some how I hope the prizes are readjusted - This country is basing its new image on stamping out bullying - Realizing Size doesnt matter - Depression is real - and little blue pills are cheap. Balance Just breath - Balance please -- Can I get an Amen!
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    BJs (US1) said:
    I observed - that I got 1 glass - 1 stone - 1 bronze - 1 silver  - I wake up at 5 am no medals - I also went to bed last night showing 16 tho diamonds and awoke to 0 in my bin. Humm I was passed over night and lost all - Now If i read right I get nothing unless I get a Gold- crap as usual I cant pass anyone - so drat or Double drats -
      but your ranking for the next round about 11 hours from now will be judged on how many medals of each kind you win - I may be getting this wrong but unless you get a gold your rank remains the same as you get nothing unless you do ? - I see the Confusion - Im rank 2 then 3 then 2 I get nothing and 2 days is not long enough to get the GML points needed - so I just let the boats sit and not harvest fish for no other reason that to be duped. I can feel like a Dumb butt all on my on but to made to feel like one is wrong - I feel BULLIED by the game and by my SMALL amount of gold - The lack of being able to work HARD enough to rise - And feeling SHORTED compared to others. NOW as I am a man I often think like a man, and No man likes to be bullied for being small not not working hard enough to rise and being short all at the same time -  Some how I hope the prizes are readjusted - This country is basing its new image on stamping out bullying - Realizing Size doesnt matter - Depression is real - and little blue pills are cheap. Balance Just breath - Balance please -- Can I get an Amen!
    i am sorry but something was defiantly wrong cause as of this moment it is only possible to have 2 medels and only possible to have 500 diamonds and that is only if both medals were gold unless i am mistaken somehow 
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 24.07.2019
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac Once a new event starts and we reach a new title (ie. Green-fingered Gardner is next), do we have the same players we have been competing against  or does this rotate?  

NEVERMIND:  I just got the new title as Green-fingered Gardner and the same 8 players have remained.  Wow the same players for 12 days.  Sad  :|  :/ 
    pretty sure we will be put in with a different group of players when the CC starts tomorrow and that group will go based on the CC score you have 
    pretty sure we will be put in with a different group of players when the CC starts tomorrow and that group will go based on the CC score you have 
    Oh, where did you get the info that a CC is starting tomorrow?
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    @Summer (SKN1)

There is the watch on the farm.

*laughs* silly me, there is so much up on the screen I completely missed that.
    Thank you :smile:

• rdjtmj (US1)rdjtmj (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    There are 9 people in my group. There are over 28, 000 people on the US server.

You would think GGS could manage NOT to put people from the same coop into a group. 

I have 4 people from my coop - OUT OF NINE - in my group.

Took the fun away from this event. I like the competition. I do not like competing against coop mates.
    I have the EXACT same issue.  :(
    marywisc is my coop leader, she's been grouped with 4 of our coop mates, and I'm in a separate group of 4 coop mates, with the other 5 players being from all different coops..

So far as we can see here - that means it's happened at least TWICE within the same coop.

marywisc is my coop leader as well, I had the same issue of playing against one of my mates!  So VERY disappointing GGS.  I want to win with my teammates not play against them.
  • rdjtmj (US1)rdjtmj (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I am sorry but am not done... why is it that everything ggs puts out is either crappy or more crappy... they take away the good and leave the bad...

GGS makes me play this game in Fear...
    Fear that what I had will no longer be the same...(my whole FARMS have changed)
    Fear I can no longer see what tomorrow will bring...(Calendar)
    Fear what I spend here will change....(all those stupid deals... buy gold; buy gold)
    Fear that even where I fit in this game... doesn't mean the same thing...(stupid new gold medals)

I think again maybe this is no longer the game for me.
    Too bad our GGS does not think of who is here.... and wants to keep them.
    Marie
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    something's not adding up.  in my group there is a player in 4th place with 1 bronze medal yet it shows they have moved up to "green fingered gardener" (which is the second level).  Yet the 3rd place player with 2 bronze medals is only still showing "gardener" (the first level).
    How can someone with less medals move faster through since it's based on your score in the event and they have less fishing points than the 3rd place player??
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    edited 25.07.2019
    One thing i have always hated about this game is they add stuff and never tell you how to play it. Where does it tell you how to play it ? is it just for the fishing funnel ?
    @uksharon If you go to the tent and click on the ?, there are subtitles that you can click on to read more about how to play etc. It is for No Pain, No gain including HWE, FHWE, CC and Village Fair. 
    edited 25.07.2019
    something's not adding up.  in my group there is a player in 4th place with 1 bronze medal yet it shows they have moved up to "green fingered gardener" (which is the second level).  Yet the 3rd place player with 2 bronze medals is only still showing "gardener" (the first level).
    How can someone with less medals move faster through since it's based on your score in the event and they have less fishing points than the 3rd place player??
    you can only see the gold,silver and bronze medals but there are 7 i think so you are saying the 3rd players has 2 bronze and the 4th has 1 bronze that means you cant see the other one 3rd has and the 2 4th has and because we dont know what they are actually worth it could be possible the 4th place person has 1 bronze and 2 glass which is for placing in 4th place but the 3rd place person could have 2 bronze and a wood metal which is for placing in 7th so could be 1 bronze and 2 glass are worth more then 2 bronze and one wood for example
    gold=7
    silver=6
    bronze=5
    glass=4
    copper=3
    stone=2
    wood=1
    3rd place would be 5+5+1=11
    and 4th place would be 5+4+4=13
    but i of course dont know if this is true because no one knows how much they are worth yet but this would be my best guess as to how that would happen and with my example if the next title was 12 points then that would explain why 3rd place was not there but the 4th place was 

edit also them having less points does not matter sense the medals were handed out about 14 hours after it started then 24 hours then 24hours i personally have 2 gold and a glass they cant see but i am in first and 2nd place has 3 silver and 3rd has 1 gold and 2 bronze so with this event anyone could beat anyone for one of the 24hour time frames and end with more points at the end 
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I would not hold your breath on that one.  ;)
    I would not hold your breath on that one.  ;)
    go to the info page and read the last paragraph in the league event page it says that each new event  will have a new round of match making 
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    you can only see the gold,silver and bronze medals but there are 7 i think so you are saying the 3rd players has 2 bronze and the 4th has 1 bronze that means you cant see the other one 3rd has and the 2 4th has and because we dont know what they are actually worth it could be possible the 4th place person has 1 bronze and 2 glass which is for placing in 4th place but the 3rd place person could have 2 bronze and a wood metal which is for placing in 7th so could be 1 bronze and 2 glass are worth more then 2 bronze and one wood for example
    gold=7
    silver=6
    bronze=5
    glass=4
    copper=3
    stone=2
    wood=1
    but i of course dont know if this is true because no one knows how much they are worth yet but this would be my best guess as to how that would happen and with my example if the next title was 12 points then that would explain why 3rd place was not there but the 4th place was 

edit also them having less points does not matter sense the medals were handed out about 14 hours after it started then 24 hours then 24hours i personally have 2 gold and a glass they cant see but i am in first and 2nd place has 3 silver and 3rd has 1 gold and 2 bronze so with this event anyone could beat anyone for one of the 24hour time frames and end with more points at the end 
    where can i find the info about these extra prizes (galss,copper,stone etc.) not seeing anything under the help section. just talks about the medals
    edited 25.07.2019
    gold=7
    silver=6
    bronze=5
    glass=4
    copper=3
    stone=2
    wood=1

where can i find the info about these extra prizes (galss,copper,stone etc.) not seeing anything under the help section. just talks about the medals
    the glass,copper stone are medals there are 7 types of medals go to the info page and click medal overview and you can see a picture of all of them my guess they go in order from top to the right then drop to the bottom line to the right meaning you get glass for 4th place and so on which i did personally get glass when i placed 4th for the 1st medals given out  because i could not get on the game in till late but it does not say how much each are worth just that the higher rank the better medal you get 

edit: so 7 out of the 9 people could get a kind of medal but i think they should have done 9 medals to make it even fairer just make it so you only got them if you scored something and made them just enough to go to title 2 at the end  
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
        Your good - i did have wood and glass -  i know have silver it shows - also if you look under the prizes it tells each level of complete how much you should have in each prize - however what i thought won as a prize is what i will get when the seasons is over - so i look forward to my 14 grand in diamonds - along with the 3 medals it shows now - but last evening it showed stone and wood not shown now -

This may work out a little better than I thought - I notice all most all if not all in the rank of 1 has only 2 gold - still out ranks me - but im learning  -
    edited 25.07.2019
    so in my league I  have 3 gold medals and am green fingered gardener, 2nd place with 3 silver medals is also a green fingered gardener, 3rd place with 2 bronze medals is still a gardener and 4th place with 1 bronze medal is also a green fingered gardener... hmmmm... how does the system work?

Why did the 4th place person advance and not the 3rd place person????

question: what is the criteria to advance to the next title level? obviously 3 gold medals is not better than 3 silver medals or even 1 bronze medal.... we are all green-fingered gardeners... hmmmm
    JVD (US1) said:
    so in my league I  have 3 gold medals and am green fingered gardener, 2nd place with 3 silver medals is also a green fingered gardener, 3rd place with 2 bronze medals is still a gardener and 4th place with 1 bronze medal is also a green fingered gardener... hmmmm... how does the system work?

Why did the 4th place person advance and not the 3rd place person????
    Did you read my example up above? I think 2 bronze and what ever they have is worth less points then the bronze and other 2 the other person has I know the people with 2 gold medals as the first 2 given got to title 2 before the rest of us but I had a glass and a gold and the 3rd one I got was gold and put me into the next thing so could be all are very close in points like my example above
    edited 25.07.2019
    BJs (US1) said:
        Your good - i did have wood and glass -  i know have silver it shows - also if you look under the prizes it tells each level of complete how much you should have in each prize - however what i thought won as a prize is what i will get when the seasons is over - so i look forward to my 14 grand in diamonds - along with the 3 medals it shows now - but last evening it showed stone and wood not shown now -

This may work out a little better than I thought - I notice all most all if not all in the rank of 1 has only 2 gold - still out ranks me - but im learning  -
    There are 3 different groups of prizes you can win 1.for going to the next title 2. The prizes for a event ending 3. The end of season prizes wich you are looking at wich you should go up or down because there should be 11 more medels to be given out if I understand this right
Sign In to comment.