Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    This one is a dud.  As an added minus, you've ruined the FHWE.  So it's a twofer.  Congrats
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    So, kinda like the WWC, runs in the background, farm normally, collect diamonds, do not pass go, etc. :)

I am not amused with GG and this Farmers League! How unfair! Only 2 people in my co-op have the dockyard open, so the rest cannot participate! Since it only counts for FHWE, HWE, CC and Village Fair! GG knows full well lvl 19 doesn't have a dockyard yet and that is the lvl it is available for. When they roll something out, they should make sure that they have an alternate in place for the lower levels if they are to be included. 
    Does the Pleasure Park count towards the Farmers League?
    From what I saw in the description in the Farmers League building, no 
    there only 1 thing I am worried about with new apartment building and I hope I am wrong.  I am worried that these will end up going to the gold buyers creating an even larger gap as non gold buyers will not be able to get them.  Then gold buyers will have more room for more stuff making it even harder for non golders to compete.  

Boy, I hope I am wrong as I would love to get the new building.  I love the idea of new event, just hoping new event is not 1 sided like most of others to gold, non gold buyer  should be able to get diamonds even if at a much slower rate.

I will hold my final judgement until we see what farmer league is and how diamonds are earned, then I hope I am extremely happy.

So far Farmers League is totally one sided. They set it up to run with FHWE, yet lower lvls don't have dockyards, so can't participate.  GG thought this one through very well, only benefiting the higher lvl players.
    I am a high lvl player but find this extremely unfair to the lower lvls who want to participate and getting excluded by GG.  
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I'm just wondering if in the future more levels of buildings will be added that will make apartment blocks a must-have. I like the way my houses are now and don't want to change them into tenements. :(
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    i wonder when we will find out how much it will cost in gold for the upgraded of the apartment block are they waiting to see how much players spend on getting the diamonds before they release the cost.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 23.07.2019
    Still no event calendar........which makes the new Farmer's league more unfair.  

The League thing is not well explained.  The apartments don't function yet.  

Almost no communication from GGS....

and of course they take most of August off, so this is where we are.

I actually began to think, over the spring of 2019, that they were starting to get their act together again, but now we have this.....very little explanation and everyone flying blind.  In what world is this an improvement?
    Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    there only 1 thing I am worried about with new apartment building and I hope I am wrong.  I am worried that these will end up going to the gold buyers creating an even larger gap as non gold buyers will not be able to get them.  Then gold buyers will have more room for more stuff making it even harder for non golders to compete.  

Boy, I hope I am wrong as I would love to get the new building.  I love the idea of new event, just hoping new event is not 1 sided like most of others to gold, non gold buyer  should be able to get diamonds even if at a much slower rate.

I will hold my final judgement until we see what farmer league is and how diamonds are earned, then I hope I am extremely happy.

So far Farmers League is totally one sided. They set it up to run with FHWE, yet lower lvls don't have dockyards, so can't participate.  GG thought this one through very well, only benefiting the higher lvl players.
    I am a high lvl player but find this extremely unfair to the lower lvls who want to participate and getting excluded by GG.  
    Later, when the CC and Village Fair run, it will be one-sided towards players in co-ops. Those who are not cannot participate those weeks.  Someone completely forgot to think this through. 

Later, when the CC and Village Fair run, it will be one-sided towards players in co-ops. Those who are not cannot participate those weeks.  Someone completely forgot to think this through. 
    I agree, was poorly thought out by GG. There is no level playing field for everyone to enjoy in this
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Why did we not get another WW event?  It does not harm these other events
  • I'm really impressed now.

I looked at the overall medal rankings. It was a shock, though it shouldn't have been, to see probably 3,000 players ranked #1 with 2 gold medals. The real shock was that the bottom ranking was #4. I'm not sure of a ranking system that doesn't skip ranks when there is a tie.

Good work again, along with the daily timer for medal determination being off.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I'm really impressed now.

I looked at the overall medal rankings. It was a shock, though it shouldn't have been, to see probably 3,000 players ranked #1 with 2 gold medals. The real shock was that the bottom ranking was #4. I'm not sure of a ranking system that doesn't skip ranks when there is a tie.

Good work again, along with the daily timer for medal determination being off.
    I am one of those who has 2 gold medals and I am still in first place.  I have no idea how the point system works, but I can tell you, I have never finished 1st, or close to it, in ANY event, and I have been playing, off and on, for years. Once the FHWE ends, and a co-op event starts, I will no longer be in 1st place because I am not in a co-op and so will not be able to complete.  Just like those without DSF open cannot compete in this part of the event.  The firsts you are seeing is the 1st place player from each division. Each league seems to be like one 14 day mission (in which 9 players are placed into divisions), using several different ways of collecting points - instead of just collecting eggs, or dung.  

• My fish didn't register when I unloaded the Herring boat and there aren't anymore Herring pools.  There goes my #1 rank in the Village League event.  I sent a support ticket but it will be days, if then, that I get a response.  Anyone else with a fishing problem?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Did you try loggin out and then in again? Emptying cache aso?
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    When is one supposed to receive the awards in the Farmer's League?  I have registered 2 gold and have been upgraded from Gardener to Green Fingered Gardener.  Yet nothing shows up in my inventory.  All in there associated with this event is still at zero.  The countdown that occurs means what?  
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You should have gotten a few diamonds :)

and most rewards are at the end of each sub-events , and then at the end of the FL itself

You should have gotten a few diamonds :)

and most rewards are at the end of each sub-events , and then at the end of the FL itself

Didn't.  Sigh...   Even emptied cache and rebooted.  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I received 500 diamonds so far, they are in the equipment tab. :)
    Nope, not there

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Diamonds won at this point are probably from earning the 2nd title.
    yes, the 500 diamonds I received are for earning the Green-fingered Gardener title...
    edited 24.07.2019
    Nope, not there

looks like you should contact support about it, if you earned the next title you should have gotten 500 diamonds.

Added: Also the countdown timer should reflect when the daily timer for medals are awarded, but seems to be broken since the medals seem to be awarded at midnight CET time (Germany) which is 6 hours before our (US1) timer counts down.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    When is one supposed to receive the awards in the Farmer's League?  I have registered 2 gold and have been upgraded from Gardener to Green Fingered Gardener.  Yet nothing shows up in my inventory.  All in there associated with this event is still at zero.  The countdown that occurs means what?  
    I have been promoted to Green-fingered Gardener too, no diamonds yet here either.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    I have been promoted to Green-fingered Gardener too, no diamonds yet here either.
    i think you have to get the season pass it is free this time but i think the diamonds and the chest prize for going to second title are given for having the season pass that is the rewards it unlocks
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    i think you have to get the season pass it is free this time but i think the diamonds and the chest prize for going to second title are given for having the season pass that is the rewards it unlocks
    My season pass shows active, so I think I have it....maybe I activated the pass after the rewards had been given...Still no diamonds. It does say the prizes will be rewarded at the end of each sub event...No diamonds awarded for me yet.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    No gold medal no prize -  maybe when the season is over it will be tallied and awarded - 

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I managed to get promoted to Green-fingered Gardener right now and .... see I got the diamonds ++ :smile:
    *laughs* and my third bronse medal. No chance getting silver or gold, just how it is up against those I compete with.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    My season pass shows active, so I think I have it....maybe I activated the pass after the rewards had been given...Still no diamonds. It does say the prizes will be rewarded at the end of each sub event...No diamonds awarded for me yet.
    if you got promoted to the next title and have the pass active i would try clearing your cookies/browzer history and see if they show up in inventory
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have gone to the next phase and I have diamonds.

I have also obtained these rewards

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 25.07.2019
    How can you have diamonds yet?
    The first event still has 2 1/2 hours until it ends, and we're supposed to get them then.
    Either that, or I should have mine and don't.
    -
    edit: I see we are on different servers, perhaps that's it?
    2nd edit: My clock has reset, over 22 hours now .  Still NO diamonds.
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
Sign In to comment.