Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

11820»

Comments

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    A Hotfix?  For what?

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • hello again

come on, we don 't even deserve a word telling us what 's going on ??

10 hours since my first message asking what about the silver coins .

i m a customer, we are customers 

what's happening ?????
    @apple pie (INT1) The missing coins have been reported. We'll let you know once we have any news.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

When we wil recive sliver coins? Why we cant recive e.mail each week for wwchampionship as 1 time? And why is soo big diference betwen top server and examp. 20 server for amount of coins/ points- not fair.

• apple pie (INT1)apple pie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 53
    Thanks for your answer CuddlyFoxes

once more lets be patient, hoping to get a super amount of silver coins ;)  , before the end of the year   !

;o))

• Hey guys,

The team looked into the missing coin reports and found no issue. You may not have received a pop up but the amount of WWC coins in your inventory are correct.
  • apple pie (INT1)apple pie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 53
    hello

it s a big joke really, 

we have not received any silver coins !!!  

they have found no issue !  

and if i say that we didn t receive the first decoration in christmas preparation....

does the answer will be the same,  no issue, all is normal, 

better  to say we don t know how to do

another big disappointment
  • Well, the amount of coins in my inventory is the same as 2 weeks ago. 
    Doesn't look correct from where I'm standing :s:s
  • Hey guys,

The team looked into the missing coin reports and found no issue. You may not have received a pop up but the amount of WWC coins in your inventory are correct.
    Sorry Cuddly, me and my coop members cannot accept this lie.
    We got NO COINS, we got NO POP-UP, none of us.
    If the team told you that there are no issues, they lied to you too.
    If the coins due were ZERO, where was the pop-up telling us that we deserved ZERO coins for a week of hard work? 

Ask them again, please. We see how this software is written and kept, a total joke as I never saw in any software house. If they cannot do any better, at least the team must start to be responsible about their incompetence.
    I insist: the silver coins for last week were NOT delivered on INT server.
    And we want them, since we spent work and resources to get them.
    Thanks.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Hey guys,

If this is corect, than I could finish to play WWC event after 2 weeks from its begining. Fortunatly I after recived amount of coins decide not to work hard as I colud. Lucky my.
  • Hey guys, I will ask them to check again once they're back in office. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. :)
  • edited 08.12.2017
    Thank you @CuddlyFoxes.
    I too have not received my coins for the last week of the event and no one in our coop has received theirs. We saw it was reported here on forum so we were waiting for it to be fixed. When I saw your posts above, that the team did not find an issue, I was very disappointed and decided to go shopping before posting anything here. I have been working very hard through the entire event and bought fireworks every time it was available so I could buy something i wanted for a long time. Hope they will check it again soon and give us what we have earned before WWC trader leaves our farms.

Edit: Added screenshots. One made 35 minutes before the end of WWC (11/30/17). Second made today (12/8/17).
    @CuddlyFoxes you can see that I have the same amount of coins. No coins were received after the end of the event. 

Post edited by Blue Jasmine10 (INT1) on
  • PlayerSamedi (INT1)PlayerSamedi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 206
    edited 10.12.2017
    @CuddlyFoxes
    @WascallyWabbit

When are we going to get our WWC coins for the final week? 
    I did not get any, nobody in my cooperative got any and as far as i know nobody on INT server got a single coin for the final week of the event.

We have been waiting patiently but it seems that everyone forgot about this issue.
    Not only did we get 50% of coins compared to the last time event was running, now we can't even get our hard earned coins.

Edit: WWC trader left, we could not buy what we wanted and worked for. Speaking on behalf of myself and my cooperative.
    Post edited by PlayerSamedi (INT1) on
  • @Blue Jasmine10 (INT1) Thanks very much for the screenshots, that is just what we have been hoping for. :)

@PlayerSamedi (INT1) & others on INT1 The problem is that the info for the coins  is not stored like a bank statement, where they can just look in your account & see your transaction history, for anything more than your current balance, it requires a server guy to go rooting around in the database. One of them spent a long time on this issue, but couldn't find anything wrong.

We did pass on a new batch of accounts to a CM on Friday, so we will add your coop & Jasmine`s screenshots, which are excellent evidence - Please be patient though, because the server guys are incredibly busy, with all the things going wrong & after the mess this weekend, it is not going to be easy for the CM to get one to drop everything & check this again, but he can be very persuasive - Also don`t worry about the Trader,  she can be sent out anytime. :)
  • @WascallyWabbit

Thank you, i will be patiently waiting to hear news :smile:
  • Thank you @WascallyWabbit
    We'll be waiting for some news.. hopefully, it won't be too long. 
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    I join. Neither I nor the members of my cooperative received the final week's coins. I gave time, hoping to receive the coins. Or to have a compensation, or a justification, in today's official announcement!
    How can we think of new events if the problems of old events are not solved? We have spent time and resources to get coins that we have not received. Enough lies, please.
    We are waiting to receive what we have worked hard for. Nothing more, nothing less!

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Hello everyone.
    Noone of my coop has recived coins from the wwcc during the last week. and i am very sure of that. i have checked my coins everyday. and the amount hasnts changed at all. aslo this is the same for all my members. so PLEASE GIVE US THE COINS
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    some of my coop only got 3 of 4 weeks coins (me included) but we did receive the 4th week or some coins were given on that following monday after a delay 

I know I did better than the first time around but received way less coins altogether
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    I still haven't received my coins. It is becoming very annoying to ignore all of us for such a long time and do nothing.
  • Look what I got today!

:D  :#:D:#:D
  • Thank you! I received my WWC coins today, and so did everyone in our coop :) 
    @WascallyWabbit can you please ask them to send out the WWC trader? That would be great! Thanks!
  • Also came here to say thank you for the coins, got them yesterday as well as everyone.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I am here again to ask that you fix the half-time boosters won from the WWC.

I work hard and steady to make sure I win the 12 hour booster because I know by the time I log on in the morning I'll only have 4 hours left. There is no reason why you can't make this booster start when we log on and not when the event ends.

Come on people! You spend your time making new events and new buildings that we don't have room for anyway, but you will not fix this simple thing that we have all asked for. This is getting ridicules!
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I am here again to ask that you fix the half-time boosters won from the WWC.

I work hard and steady to make sure I win the 12 hour booster because I know by the time I log on in the morning I'll only have 4 hours left. There is no reason why you can't make this booster start when we log on and not when the event ends.

Come on people! You spend your time making new events and new buildings that we don't have room for anyway, but you will not fix this simple thing that we have all asked for. This is getting ridicules!
    it is i agree and its a reason why i don't put as much effort in as i would do 
Sign In to comment.