Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

did wedding event get harder?

i am on level 3 and on the last step i need 5k doves and crazy big farms says 4,830 so i know they were going to rework it but i thought to make it easier not harder? so is crazybigfarms numbers not right? also if you are reading this crazybigfarm you have the word pigeons instead of doves not that it matters just thought you might like to know

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    i am on level 3 and on the last step i need 5k doves and crazy big farms says 4,830 so i know they were going to rework it but i thought to make it easier not harder? so is crazybigfarms numbers not right? also if you are reading this crazybigfarm you have the word pigeons instead of doves not that it matters just thought you might like to know

They rearrange the numbers so u need to use a but of gold this time that's what we are experience the rebalance term from ggs
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 22.02.2019
    I guess they said they improved the drop rate of the needed things thus making it easier to finish overall , but no clue either as i am on a mini break  :) .
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I don't think anything changed with the wedding planner that is currently running. 5000 doves is what I needed when I did finally manage to complete it a while back.

I  was doing lvl 2 and needed I believe 2400 doves before the update and needed 2400 doves after the update.

I would guess if there have been changes to it, we won't see them till the next time it runs...
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I think Rocky is right. I believe I read that it was the drop rate they were improving. I just did Level 1 and the doves didn't take much time at all. (No gold or seaweed used.)
    oh, yes... hope that is the case!!! I am going for lvl 4 next time so we shall see! :)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    How did you guys get a choice re which level to do? When it appeared in my parking lot & I decided to do it just for a lark & for lack of something else to do, I was given no choice but level 3. Did that happen to anyone else; or was that just me? Is it a bug? 
    @ronin7 (INT1) the very first time you do it, it starts at lvl 3... once you complete lvl 3 you will  then get choice of lvl next time.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 23.02.2019
    I confirmed it with my friends . Its right , they improved the drop rates only .
    So u can collect those doves,pearls all at a faster rate and finish the event quicker .
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    well then @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) farms numbers are wrong on the website i dont think i have ever been that far so i did not know if 5k is right for level 3 hard or not but the site has 4,830 and i need 5k so just asking and making sure the website numbers were just wrong thankyou everyone
    well then @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) farms numbers are wrong on the website i dont think i have ever been that far so i did not know if 5k is right for level 3 hard or not but the site has 4,830 and i need 5k so just asking and making sure the website numbers were just wrong thankyou everyone
    If you leave a comment on the site, she'll adjust the numbers. Our input helps the site keep up with all the constant changes.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Yes, de weddingplanner is harder than in 2018. The rebalance GGS did, increased the number of doves needed in the last step. 
    But the update of 21 febr. should have changed something for the next weddingplanner. So you will have to wait for the next one, to be sure it has changed for the better.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 23.02.2019
    I don't think I will make the wedding planner even with the changes to drop rates.  I am working on the invitations now and I have 391 of 1900 needed for level 3.  I have never gone this far so it is better because I was able to get this far but, I still won't finish this event.  I need more of everything, meadows, orchards, etc to complete this event. 

Edit:

Adding, I have just decided to stop wasting my time and supplies to try and complete this event.  It is impossible for me to complete so will chalk up my lost products to trying, lol.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
    I don't think I will make the wedding planner even with the changes to drop rates.  I am working on the invitations now and I have 391 of 1900 needed for level 3.  I have never gone this far so it is better because I was able to get this far but, I still won't finish this event.  I need more of everything, meadows, orchards, etc to complete this event. 

Edit:

Adding, I have just decided to stop wasting my time and supplies to try and complete this event.  It is impossible for me to complete so will chalk up my lost products to trying, lol.
    I feel your pain. The only way I was able to complete Level 3 was due to a brilliant suggestion from someone here. Oktoberfest was running so I was able to plant tomatoes (10 minute turnaround) like crazy. It still took a lot of effort, but at least now I can do a lower level if and when I want to. I'm skipping most of the themed events now, though, even the easy ones. Just too much stuff going on.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I don't think crazybigfarms numbers were wrong. This is the number it was while the game was on flash.
    I was sure that the number of doves were in the 4k range, but now they want 5k so ggs have definitely increased the number of doves required for level 3. I have never gotten past level 3 yet.

Yes ggs do seem to have raised the drop rate fractionally but it is of no help when they also raise the number required. Typical of GGS  :(

This isn't the only change of numbers I have seen since the game was redone for the html. I have noticed other very subtle changes also which I am sure GGS thought we wouldn't notice. But as I don't have screenshots of them it is very hard to prove. But there have deffinitely been changes made!!
  • hello
    57/5000 hope i can make it and hope i never ever start this event again
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    edited 25.02.2019
    I seriously doubt any changes have been made yet and if they have, they are miniscule.

Started doves with 4 days in hand

And 2 long days later still a long way off finishing

Edited 11pm 24/2/19

7 1/2 hours later and working the farm a tad more than you would expect an average player to do. A "WHOPPING" gain of some 600 points.

Nearly 24 hours later and I finally finished it. What made the difference this time? First up using up all my seaweed greenhouse humus on greenhouse productions as suggested by a post in another thread and my new subscription for the repeat harvester. Without those two things, I would never have been able to finish. Hopefully, with the supposed changes for the next one, it is better for everyone.

At least the deco is worthwhile at 90 points happiness and the goldflowers I got from the mystery box reward are welcomed.

Post edited by 5-10 Man (AU1) on
  • ya  its pointless doing this im still at 371/5000 and i cant sit next to PC for  48  hours  and i dont have unlimited 30 minute seeds i dont know which drunkard designed this quest  its imppossible
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    After being tricked into thinking I could actually finish the event, I stopped playing it.  I don't know if I'll ever try it again.. even next time when the drop rates are supposed to be better.  It leaves a sour taste in your mouth... you know... like when you didn't know the milk went sour and you took a big gulp!!  ICK!
    After being tricked into thinking I could actually finish the event, I stopped playing it.  I don't know if I'll ever try it again.. even next time when the drop rates are supposed to be better.  It leaves a sour taste in your mouth... you know... like when you didn't know the milk went sour and you took a big gulp!!  ICK!
    Best analogy yet!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I decided to give it a try again, as it is supposed to be doable now.
    Been sitting here going plunk, plunk, plunk every 1/2 hour for 2 days - and STILL don't have the envelopes.
    Might try it again in about 4 months.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @GrammaLeah (US1)

The current one is not the "do-able" one. This one started a couple of days before the update that supposedly is. Everyone is probably waiting with baited breath...  B)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I may find out in June, then.
    edited 19.07.2019
    So, trying wedding planner once more because I have 1/2 time.  I am on napkin (invitations) collection and I see on CBF site there is nothing listed for drop rates on a level 7 mixing plant.

So far for 10 liquid ferts I received 6 napkins (invitations)I will keep checking for a second drop rate until I can for sure tell what it is so that @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) can update her site. 

So 3 and 6 are the drop rates for napkins (invitations) on 10 liquid fert level 7 mixing plant.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    edited 18.07.2019
    @SuzyQ22  Napkins are for Food Truck.
    Do you mean invitations?  CBF has those listed properly. 

edited 20.07.2019
    @SuzyQ22  Napkins are for Food Truck.
    Do you mean invitations?  CBF has those listed properly. 

Thanks Rob, yes I meant Invitations, but there is nothing listed in the level 7 Mixing Plant area----Unless Level 7 invitation drops are the same as Level 6 which is listed?  I'm guessing level 7 would be 21 and 42 invitations total if you went to the top for 70 liquid ferts.

Update: 
    I just collected 70 liquid ferts and it only gave me 6 invitations, lol.  So, short run is the way to go.  LMBO!

edited 21.07.2019
    Okay, so I finished the wedding event,  Finally, the angels sing for me.

There is absolutely no way I could finish this event without halftime helping me out.  I had already been halfway finished with the 3rd task of wedding event when the half time started.  This helped in getting the baked goods and items from the shop I needed much faster to me.  This is the only reason I had decided to even start the event was knowing I had half time coming.  I also had at least 80% of the required baked goods and shop items needed to start the event in the beginning.  Another reason I decided to see if I could tackle it knowing I had half time coming.

So, finally it is finished, but GGS, you all need to change the requirements of this event because you want far too much to make it attainable for the average farm.  Also, GGS would you please stop starting players out automatically at level 3 on this event?  How about letting the player choose which level to tackle themselves?

Okay, so I finished the wedding event,  Finally, the angels sing for me.

There is absolutely no way I could finish this event without halftime helping me out.  I had already been halfway finished with the 3rd task of wedding event when the half time started.  This helped in getting the baked goods and items from the shop I needed much faster to me.  This is the only reason I had decided to even start the event was knowing I had half time coming.  I also had at least 80% of the required baked goods and shop items needed to start the event in the beginning.  Another reason I decided to see if I could tackle it knowing I had half time coming.

So, finally it is finished, but GGS, you all need to change the requirements of this event because you want far too much to make it attainable for the average farm.  Also, GGS would you please stop starting players out automatically at level 3 on this event?  How about letting the player choose which level to tackle themselves?

That's the only way I managed it, too, SQ.  I had a half-time booster, special seeds, and a ton of Pepto bismol fert.
    Pepto Bismol Fert, Love it, @artful (US1)     :)
    edited 21.07.2019
    Floor 29 in the tower is the deco.  Boy that beautiful Luxurious Altar is something to shoot for.  Not in a million years for me, lol.  I love the animation on that though.  :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Hello fellow players

I know that my Wedding planer page needs drop rates updated. As you know I am a simple player just like all of you where I get no inside information from the company. If I do not play the event myself then I have no updated info for you.

The information that I do have I gathered from searching the internet for information and no one seems to have any updates out there. I've only done the wedding planer once because I don't like the event so I must rely on any information that gets sent to me. I have left a note on the page itself to inform viewers it needs updates, same goes for the food truck event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file