Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Adding, wasn't asking "when" it was scheduled, just "if" it was scheduled, or if they weren't going to offer it this year -- and if we could know that, that would be greatly appreciated.  They also used to surprise us by having it randomly show up at other times of the year -- usually as a kind of "make good\" for other problems in the game.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Still waiting for my Crystal ball here!!:-( We have a CHWE ending today.. But no pop-up so far to forewarn as to what is coming next .. I guess we are now left with groping in the dark.. Guessing what GGS will throw at us next .. Oh! Yes!! I can imagine with this strategy in place they will get people yet once more to BUY MORE GOLD.. 
                                        NOT HAPPY
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Just play with whatever comes up

Is that so hard to do?

The preparation level is just the same for EVERYONE as we speak , so no idea who would get an advantage

A Pleasure park pops and u dont wanna do it! Then dont!

A Fair comes up, U want to play it! Get started! And Farm ! ( The fair actually needs no preparation no matter what, as challenges are chosen by ur coop members )

A Fishing hard work pops, Fish away!

I really dont understand  the matter ( Why it seems SO important for a couple players ) if its event A , B , C , or D

Ok, You could not get a +1 for oysters ahead of time.. you could not get a +1 from corn .. then , what else?

I know people really dont like my opinion, but I'm simply expressing myself , please just ignore my opinion if u dont like it, thank you

Happy Farming :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    There might be No Event scheduled !! :o:o:o imagine that :o:o:D 
    lol Darren! :)

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    There might be No Event scheduled !! :o:o:o imagine that :o:o:D 

If that could be, beautiful.
    Well, Too bad, a new event just started :)

Its the Greta's back ground one for 24 hours! ( Very relax one ) :D
    For those interested, 

A Village Fair Is Coming today :D
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    The Village Fair is here and it did not come up in a log in until AFTER it had been started. 
    I had been refreshing the game the whole time. Did not get the pop up until after our first completed one.

Honestly, its a fair

Free special building, lots of gold and good rewards...

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I really want the info on new events before it starts and not at the time it starts or after it has started.

Very disappointed to log in early this morning - no info on new event - and then its there at around 10 CET - no warning at all, have checked fb and twitter all morning
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Pleasure Park just showed up in the parking lot, no pop up.
    Well Pleasure Park is there now too. 
    I wont be touching that one after what they did to me last time it was on.

Just imagine trying to play VF and PP at the very same time, lol.  Hmm.
    Just be very careful. The last time PP was on it took all my village happiness away and I did not realise it. All my farms were in the green and did not take notice of my village. I only used spare decos from inventory nothing from my farms.
    When I was making things at T&T and M&M it used up all my Village Dollars. I did not get reimbursed with any of it. So will never play it again. It did that to 3 of us all on different servers that I know of. 

• Daisy53 (US1)Daisy53 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    What happened to our monthly calendar? Will we ever see it again?
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    You are hilarious GGS. 
    Take the calendar away so that you can run continuous coop events and no one would notice.  It was hardly rocket science what you had planned and we really aren't that stupid.
    Right, and only 24 hour notice too!
    no info on twitter or facebook - only the timer for cc

Thats not good enough
    Would be in favor of a Calendar return :)
    edited 17.07.2019
    HWE on now!

Oh, wedding event too, lol.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    To heck with the HWE, people are loaded up with oysters. Most people would also have ghostrods on them. Bring back the calendar. Calendars are an essential part of everyday life. GGS run to a calendar, the game runs to a calendar, why can't we have a calendar?????
    Seems like they have no intention of doing the boat one.  The last 3 HWE have been for the normal farms.
    Now I have just given up and emptied all my boats.

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Isn't it awesome to announce an event as it's happening! 

Is GGS really this disorganized?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 17.07.2019
    Is GGS really this disorganized?
        @marywisc (US1)    Image result for nodding head yes gif      ;)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    I really dont like the way GGS gives us the annoncement for events - at exactly the time when the event starts

when im on the game, is easy to spot that the event is there and if im not - it does not help me at all.

I like to get a warning of 24 hours for the not regular events like hwe, weddingplanner, food truck etc

please change so we get a real warning and not that joke we have now
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    My opinion is that GGS loves to see all of us hit the forum and complain about something when they have no intention of listening and stopping the pop ups.  It is absolutely pointless to have those pop ups when we log in and the event is already going. Their incomprehension of this is astounding, to say the least!  :/
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Like many of you I was not happy when they took the calendar away. After thinking about it, it's not so bad for me. I used to plan for coop events and take vacation days from my job so I could participate from start to finish. Without the calendar this will not happen so it rather benefits me as I will store up vacation days and I do spend far less in gold now. I don't care about non-coop events, tried Pleasure Park for a day when it first came out and not at all interested in that event.

So GGS, by removing the calendar you are saving me money so put that in your pipe and smoke it!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    It's saving me money too, the family isn't asking me to buy them gold coins each payday.
    That makes me rather sad, but we DO have more money for ice cream !
Sign In to comment.