Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 25.07.2019
    Hey @FarmerJohn22, I'd love to have the cool Heart of Gold coop signature Gif with my name on it. Where ever you think would be the best place to place my name on it will be fine with me. Thanks so much! I really love your artwork, you're just awesome my dear. 
    @MollieP (US1)  Here you go, Mollie.  :)   Thank you very much for the kind words. <3

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 16.07.2019
    Hey @FarmerJohn22, I'd love to have the cool Heart of Gold coop signature Gif with my name on it. Where ever you think would be the best place to place my name on it will be fine with me. Thanks so much! I really love your artwork, you're just awesome my dear. 
    @MollieP (US1)  Here you go, Mollie.  :)   Thank you very much for the kind words. <3

That is absolutely beautiful @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Hey - I've tried to make a signature using this artwork, but have not had any success.  Can you make one?

Just want text to be my name and co op.  Thanks

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Thanks Scissors
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I just want to say thank you @farmerjohn 22 (US1) for fixing My Banner, again much appreciated, :)
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Can you take the "Brat Pack" off of my sign please. Just leave the IceeMimi. I should just leave it that way in the future. Not name a co-op in the future.
    Thanks for your efforts.
    edited 18.07.2019
    Can you take the "Brat Pack" off of my sign please. Just leave the IceeMimi. I should just leave it that way in the future. Not name a co-op in the future.
    Thanks for your efforts.
    @IceeMimi (US1) Hello, IceeMimi.  :)  Coop removed and flowers planted.  o:)

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 21.07.2019
    Again, thanks Farmer John. I will keep it like this. I love this. Should have not put on co-op names. LOL Now I have to find my notes on how to replace my sign. Good grief, OLD AGE!!! Did it, I found your instructions from the last time. I am learning. Slowly but surely. LOL Thanks again. You Rock!!

edited 22.07.2019
    Thank you farmerjohn 22 (US1) for My New Banner, I just Luv it much appreciated, :) , I luv all My banners . 
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I would love a new signature
    edited 25.07.2019
    I would love a new signature
    @marywisc (US1)  Hello, marywisc.  :)   Here's some ideas for you. If you would like something different, you only need ask.  :)

Maybe something less farm .... maybe more like this... the person .. not the building or squirrels, lol

• RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I would love a new signature please! Something to reflect my co-op Relaxed Farming with my name Rozzz. Something sunshiny and fun would be nice please and thank you. 
    edited 23.07.2019
    @marywisc (US1)    Is this more like what you had in mind?  :)

edited 23.07.2019
    I would love a new signature please! Something to reflect my co-op Relaxed Farming with my name Rozzz. Something sunshiny and fun would be nice please and thank you. 
    @RozZz (US1)  Hello, RozZz.  :)  Here's an idea for you....

• RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    @RozZz (US1)  Hello, RozZz.  :)  Here's an idea for you....

Hello Farmer John! WOW this is perfect! I love it! Thank you so much!!!!! 

Yes John, this is lovely, do you have any others similar? Thank you so much, Mary
    edited 25.07.2019
    @marywisc (US1)  Here's a couple more ideas for you, marywisc.  :)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @marywisc (US1)  Here's a couple more ideas for you, marywisc.  :)

Thank you so very much!!!
    edited 25.07.2019

If @marywisc (US1)  don't want this one I will take it no problem, :) , but if it is taken then maybe I can get a Evil fairy banner? please and thank you, :)
    edited 25.07.2019
    If @marywisc (US1)  don't want this one I will take it no problem, :) , but if it is taken then maybe I can get a Evil fairy banner? please and thank you, :)
    @Blue Denim (US1)  Hello, Blue Denim.  :)  Here's an evil fairy for you.  B)

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Hello @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

I would like a new signature, with Nordic ornaments, gnomes, goblins, trolls and your imagination.  :)

Can you put my name, please?

Thank you  <3
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I very much enjoy seeing the banners you make, FarmerJohn 22.
    edited 25.07.2019
    Hello @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

I would like a new signature, with Nordic ornaments, gnomes, goblins, trolls and your imagination.  :)

Can you put my name, please?

Thank you  <3
    @yomismo1 (ES1) Here's an idea for you, yomismo1.  :)

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)

beautiful!!! Like you and your art  :)

Grateful if you can do something about Northern Lights.  ;)

Thank you  <3
    Northern Lights design by @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

¡¡Thanks!!  <3

Thank you farmerjohn 22 (US1) for My new Banner, the Spider made Me jump, :)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You are extremely talented and have one heck of an imagination.  :)
    edited 27.07.2019
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You are extremely talented and have one heck of an imagination.  :)
    @Fawners (US1)   Thank you for such kind praise.  <3  This is what my crazy imagination just came up with. ;)

Sign In to comment.