Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Hi All :) 
    Anybody has info for production of Festive Beach Almond Orchard???
    I know Beach Garden is pretty sweet ...how about the other items, is it worth getting??

OH and one question = Beach Duck , is this an actual production building or just a skin for Duck Coop?
    They are skins nit that we get that told to us in the forum when it was advertised, i ended up by mistake purchasing the beach duck for 10,000 gold to find out it was a skin. This will be my last ever purchase of itemS from this very deceiving game.
  • OK got my answers just nooow ;)
    This is the offer >>

and yes two bottom ones are marked as skins for building but the top one called "Beach Almond" 
    is a Orchard !! with extra production yield ...thinking about it ;)

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    So there is time to develop a new game but no time to debug the existing game or announce which event is next?

It turns out this New Harvest game is the browser version of Mobile :

Pity the current game is not playable on a mobile but GGS now has developed a browser version for the Mobile farm. I wonder what that means for the "old" browser game of Big Farm ........
    I checked this out, New Harvest and Mobile Harvest is the same game, just different way to be able to play.  I logged into my mobile harvest account on my PC, through New Harvest.  

I tried this version for 8 months, total rubbish.  I hope GGS is not planning on only 1 version of the game and ending this one as that is what it is looking like.  
    I hope they adjust "our" Big Farm so it can also be played on a smartphone or tablet. If they can develop a browser version for the mobile farm, why not the other way around?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @uksharon (GB1)

You can tell that things are skins rather than production buildings when they have these little paintbrushes (circled in red) next to them.
    The 2 items on offer that do not have the paintbrushes next to them are not skins.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Festive almond gives more than Beach almond ... But size is 7x7 for festive and 6x6 for Beach.

Produce per square is more for Beach almond.

Beach almond is better .... But costs 50000 gold to buy, then Upgradable with dollars.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Wow, and that Beach Almond is a level 9?  Am I seeing that right?  I need to find some buried treasure now, like ASAP!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    No @SuzyQ22 (US1), you pay 50,000 gold for a level 1 orchard and all upgrades cost dollars.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    No @SuzyQ22 (US1), you pay 50,000 gold for a level 1 orchard and all upgrades cost dollars.

Thanks for the info, it sure is nice to know that upgrades are farm cash too.  That makes it worthwhile.  Still need to find me some buried treasure.  :)

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    There is a nice free range goat pen cover on offer for 2,900 gold coins, as well.
    Turns it into a field.
  • Before causing a fit of the giggles for everyone with this question - is there any timeframe for the new apartment building to go live on other servers?  I know, I know, thats like asking a kid not to like ice cream, but hey ........ its worth a shot! 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Event calendar.....new problem..........   ------>>>>>>>

So...now I have heard a rumor that there is a confirmed Fish HW tonight/tomorrow as the CC ends?  How would someone know this?  What is this all about?  If there was an event calendar, it ends the rumors.  The internet does not need more rumors.....it needs less.

Adding the event calendar was one of the best additions to this game/community in years.  Taking it away....was obviously one of the worst decisions GGS has ever made.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Rumour has it  The event calendar is coming back, you'll have to pay gold for it and it will appear as a pop up and be full of bugs !! 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 
  • I heard it is going to be a new subscription and have to pay monthly fee for it, at just a low $9.99 per month

:D 
    that makes no sense, because one person could just publish the event calendar.
  • @gavinfarms (US1)  Sssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell GGS that
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 17.07.2019
    The apartment block looks like something that will benefit us all tremendously.But the question is what level does our regular houses or temporary farm houses (candy houses etc) needs to be until we can store it in apartment block.Do the houses have to be at the highest level before we can store them in apartment block.???Guess we will find out sooner or later🙃

~Member of the Wild Cards Cooperative❗️

• The apartment block looks like something that will benefit us all tremendously.But the question is what level does our regular houses or temporary farm houses (candy houses etc) needs to be until we can store it in apartment block.Do the houses have to be at the highest level before we can store them in apartment block.???Guess we will find out sooner or later🙃

~Member of the Wild Cards Cooperative❗️

Another problem with the lack of Event Calendar......if they actually had one, someone could have pointed out to them that we are doing 3 or 4 HWs in a row.

Plus they promised advance in-game notification.  This has never happened. 

The lack of this, stacks the game in favor of the mega-purchasers of gold......but perhaps that was the point?  ....to reduce fairness.  It does seem to be a tendency of GGS to want to reduce fairness.
    Is there some kind of bonus on the village jetty if you repair it in a certain amount of time?

Can anyone refer/link to me a description of this?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @gavinfarms (US1)

Yes, if you repair completely the 3 categories in less than an hour after the boat arrived

You'll get a +1 bonus bag ( but, I'll talk for us here.. we just upgraded Jetty to level 8 )

Its fairly hard, to repair completely ( i guess it can be different, for different coops )

Even if the Jetty is much harder to repair, the rewards are nice to get ( we get 7 standard box , and 7x +1 from friendship )
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Is there some kind of bonus on the village jetty if you repair it in a certain amount of time?

Can anyone refer/link to me a description of this?

You can read all about it here: https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/village/jetty.htm

:smile:
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    In this game none learns from mistakes:-
    1. That blondie loses her bees every 45 days.
    2. The pig falls ill every alternate month.
    3. The captain of the village boat returns every few hours with everything (barring his nose) broken.
    4. The bugs make round trips after every hotfix like Heathrow-Kennedy boeing service.

But GGS is a sparkling exception. They never commit same mistake twice. 

They are innovative enough to floor a brand new blunder every alternate week.
    Removing event calender adds the latest feather to their creative feat.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    No major announcement today, looks like it could be at least another week before apartments become available. :(
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    No major announcement today, looks like it could be at least another week before apartments become available. :(
    give it another month !
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm not sure why GGS couldn't give us a 7-day-rolling upcoming event list. It would be so appreciated.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    what is this guys, how can win diamonds i dont konw :(
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    BIGFARM78 (INT1) 
    We are all waiting for it. A new event of sorts that GGS have created. As usual they drop parts before they know that the event works well. Lefthand not knowing what righthand is doing or that all is ready? 

• Big farm what  kind of event is going on in that server
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Another question: What is the cost of upgrading the apartment block? Diamonds, gold, or a lot of farm cash?
    Another question: The apartment is in a new tab called "Community buildings". What other new buildings will there be?
Sign In to comment.