Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• maluk7 (GB1)maluk7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    I believe I did not get the rewards attached to the first Master League (as per PCA's post) and have been trying to think of ways of taking screenshots of things I did not receive as requested by support after I submitted a ticket.

A starting point might be a list of the rewards given at the end of the game so that I might check my inventories to make sure they have not arrived under cover of darkness! I do not want to cause a fuss if they have arrived separately, nor do I want something to which I am not entitled.  Anything I legitimately earned - yes I would like!

All I know is that on closing the league down, nothing happened! No choices to be made and no flurry of activity as is usual with the end of an event. I can only assume I was left off the prize list but without the ability to return to the master league rewards list I am bereft of ideas! To be totally honest I enjoyed the challenge of the new league (devoted many hours and resources to it) and I am of the opinion that the awards are probably not worth the time and effort I am having to put into chasing them! Support quite obviously prefer evidence before they act, but this kind of complaint (yes I am already wearing the t-shirt from previous events) needs a different tactic for resolution.

Hope that helps

maluk7
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 08.07.2019
    @PCA (GB1) I am not going to say that support are perfect, but it is not unreasonable for them to ask what you lost if you are claiming that you lost something. It is also not that hard to find out what you lost, just look on the next CC at what you should have won & if you tell support that, for example, you ranked at whatever position  in a particular event, that ended on  whatever date & should have won a specific reward, but you did not get it, they can check your account for that time & see whether or not it was credited. You would be amazed at some of the things players expect them to figure out, like "I not get my prizes when the event ended, send them to me".  :/

Regarding June 27th, I was not aware that we had a widespread issue with rewards for that CC, approx how many people do you know of who did not get them?

Asking if you took a screenshot of what you DID NOT receive, well.... that is a strange request wouldn't you agree? @WascallyWabbit 

Our coop was in master league for that CC ending on the 24th (sorry I wrote 27th in my previous message). I do not know how many people in my coop did not receive the rewards at the end of that CC, what I know is that 2 players complained about support (not having received any rewards). 

One of the 2 players has just posted, so you can  read the story directly  [ maluk7 (GB1)].  

The other player who was very upset about support has stopped playing the game, won't come here to tell the story personally, I cannot contact the player nor can any of us, but support could !  They could get to work and give people what is due, all without forgetting to apologize !

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • @PCA (GB1) If you send me the name in a PM, I will ask a CM to take a look at both tickets.
  • It was me but i now have them.
    However, i would like to say that it speaks volumes when it takes support 8 days to answer you, that in itself shows how many complaints there are.  But then to be told they don't understand you and could you explain is rather annoying to say the least.
    With ALL the faults there are in this game, and waiting for support to answer, and never usually in agreement with you, like the time before when i didn't get the deserved rewards for the village fair, it took them over 2 weeks to compensate me.  Bang out of order if you ask me.
    If you would just give, you lose nothing by giving, if anything you gain, 
    Certainly gives me reason to leave when things are just not right/fair.
    The incompetence at times leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Palomino Horse (SKN1)Palomino Horse (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 219
    edited 13.07.2019
    So exactly who gets the summer monument? All coop members in server nr 1 coop in the first ML get it. How about the members of the server nr 2 coop that enters the second ML, will they get it? What about members that wasn't in the server nr 1 coop in first ML, but is a member when the third ML starts, should they get it? Or should all participants in ML get the summer monument, regardless of how many ML there has been before?

sorry if this is a complicated text, my english is not perfect :blush:
  • Well shoot. Now, the flags have been removed! While it was difficult to tell which country was in which place, at least I could Google the flag design to tell who is in which position. Some of these coop names are written in the primary language of their country, which do not include modern English alphabet characters. Impossible for me to tell whom is in 2nd or 5th place for instance. My keyboard can't type those characters.  :(  

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 13.07.2019
  • Muchisimas Gracias @yomismo1 (ES1)  :)
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 17.07.2019
    Master’s League is harder but great🙃But it’s hard to stay top 5 to be able to say in Masters league again.So us coops who rank top 5 in Gold league in Cc’s will always be in and out of Masters league.But how is that fair to the other coops who place rank 6 to10 in Gold league in Cc.Dont you think they deserve a chance to get the monument also and earn great prizes?
  • So exactly who gets the summer monument? All coop members in server nr 1 coop in the first ML get it. How about the members of the server nr 2 coop that enters the second ML, will they get it? What about members that wasn't in the server nr 1 coop in first ML, but is a member when the third ML starts, should they get it? Or should all participants in ML get the summer monument, regardless of how many ML there has been before?

sorry if this is a complicated text, my english is not perfect :blush:
    @Palomino Horse (SKN1) At the start of each CC, any player in the ML that does not have a monument, gets sent one.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Can anyone post current upgraded monument, after a few rounds?
  • what happens with the coins you receive?  I hear some members of same co-op have 150 more coins for monument than others?  Is this for higher level farmers within in a co-op or should all members have the same number of coins.   

I can't find anything at this stage to answer this question - I'm new to forum systems so get lost fairly easily.  Would be great to know thanks
  • Cryssta (GB1)Cryssta (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Hello,i can't find my summer monument anywhere .Can someone help me please?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    what happens with the coins you receive?  I hear some members of same co-op have 150 more coins for monument than others?  Is this for higher level farmers within in a co-op or should all members have the same number of coins.   

I can't find anything at this stage to answer this question - I'm new to forum systems so get lost fairly easily.  Would be great to know thanks
    As far as I know all coop members get the same amount of coins for the monument, they are the HW rewards and has nothing to do with a farmers level. 
    Hello,i can't find my summer monument anywhere .Can someone help me please?
    did you get it originally and now it is missing, or did you never receive it when you went to the Master League?

either way, best to contact support.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Slightly off the above topic but a couple of questions about the monument.
    Given that there are so many slots for coins to upgrade can I assume that next summer's coins can be used to upgrade this particular monument?
    If this is not the case would it be worth refunding the coins to save for next year's monument?
    Any thoughts?
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Once again I don't know how to start a new discussion

I have been in my co-op since level 29 and now am the leader because our founder wanted to take a rest from the game. ... so called rest ... but all is good.  And most of our players have left and joined the bigger co-ops

But please tell me about this monument ... obviously the little co-ops that GGS doesn't cater for will never get near to getting it unless of course we use our real money to buy gold ?

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    @JVD (US1). Thanks for pointing out the thread. I had read this but my questions are still the same. They have just given us an option for the coins to be refunded and they do not have a specific year attached like the monument does so I was wondering if the coins were refunded we could use them on next year's summer monument if the summer 2019 cannot be upgraded next summer. Maybe a mod. could ask for us?
    @Jacc (GB1)   They are refunded within the monument so you can redistribute them if you want.

As for being able to use towards next years monument...  a MOD would have to ask about that... 

I was under the impression these coins were only good for this monument, so will be interesting to know.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Summery Manor and Beach Garden

Have been added to ML rewards simply for participating :)

Enjoy
  • @nola1 (INT1) The same could probably be said for any rewards that higher level players or coops are able to win, that is normal in any game, lower level players work towards the top of the various rankings, if everyone could win everything, there would be nothing to aim for.

@Jacc (GB1) @JVD (US1)  Each monument can only be upgraded for the 3 months that it is running & at the end of that 3 months, the bonuses are set in stone & the coins cannot be refunded. However, the coins can be used on any monument of the same season, (Summer coins can be used on any summer monument), so, for example, you could keep all your summer coins from this year & then use them on next years summer monument, along with any new summer coins that you win next year.

Thank you @WascallyWabbit
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    We need more options to get ML coins other than just CC.

For smaller servers like India where there are very few active players, finding missions isn't easy.

There were 89 people on the Indian server last week who made 1 million or more rps in a week.
    On the German server there were 2440 people who made 1 million or more rps in the same week.

There just isn't enough people to play missions.

Make missions a global thing. Then, missions itself will be enough fun to play all day long on Big farm. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    When does this ML summer season end / When does the ML Autumn season begin?
    edited 15.08.2019
    @Seeker1 (US1)

June 20 , the current Summer season started.
    So I guess, September 20 next season
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 16.08.2019
    Why is our coop listed in the Masters League? We didn't win first or second in the last cc. Is this some kind of glitch?

Never mind. It straightened itself out.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Love the new decorations thank you :)
Sign In to comment.