Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Football Event Trophy Deco

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
I did not get the Trophy deco at the end of the Fifa Event .....
Did anyone else get it ?
Top scorer from each server was supposed to get it ..... isnt it ?

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Anyone has any clue about this ?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I know one player on US1 who did get it.  Sorry you didn't get yours.  Did you make a support claim on it yet?

No ... I haven't written to support yet ... I guess I will write soon.

I was hoping the deco will come itself.
    Written to support 2 days ago. No reply and no deco received yet
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    I know one player on US1 who did get it.  Sorry you didn't get yours.  Did you make a support claim on it yet?

Are you sure they got it for this years FIFA event? Last year top 50 players got the trophy, if i'm not mistaken.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475

Are you sure they got it for this years FIFA event? Last year top 50 players got the trophy, if i'm not mistaken.
    Yes, positive, the player was first place and I was second.  We messaged each other about our rewards.
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    It could be that we're talking about different trophies. #1 player on the server was promised a special trophy. Was the #1 player in your ranking also the #1 player on your server?
    It could be that we're talking about different trophies. #1 player on the server was promised a special trophy. Was the #1 player in your ranking also the #1 player on your server?
    The number 1 player on our server did not receive the special Golden trophy. 

I received a reply from Support, they said none of the top scorers on any server have received the trophy.
    It is some bug and that they are working on it.

So, hopefully, we will receive our trophies soon.
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @TMKC (IN1)
    Did you get your trophy by now?
    WiseWing said:
    @TMKC (IN1)
    Did you get your trophy by now?
    Yes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights